PDA

View Full Version : Clash of Titans (open)

Lillian Snow
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:46:34 PM
Lillian walked into the bar, hugging herself against the cold wind outside. She sat down in a booth as a droid arrived to take her order.

"A salad for now, thank you."

A shadow passed over her as Reason took a position near the booth.

Reason
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:49:42 PM
Reason stood by at the booth, scanning the patrons. Some were armed, others were not. It would defend Lillian from them no matter what the cost.

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:50:00 PM
The waiter soon arrived with a bowl of fresh tossed salad, and set fork, knife and spoon wrapped in a napkin besides it. As soon as he left, a gigantic cockroach crawled out from a leaf of lettuce.

Lillian Snow
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:51:59 PM
Lillian shrieked and pushed the bowl away in disgust.

"A COCKROACH! GET IT AWAY!"

Reason
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:54:02 PM
Lillian's scream drew Reason's attention and it hammered the table with a metallic fist, shattering it and the bowl. Sensors scanned, trying to find the threat...

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:55:38 PM
Zeke sat eating, chattering away at seemingly nothing.

"So dude, I got knighted and..."

Zeke slowly came to the realization that the Mutant Cockroach wasn't on his person.

"Where did he...?"

Reason's attack gave him his answer.

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:59:27 PM
I flew up into the air and, unfortunately for me, landed in Lillian's hair. I immediately became lost in her blonde hair, struggling to get out.

Lillian Snow
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:00:36 PM
Lillian shrieked as the cockroach crawled into her hair, trying desperatly to get it out.

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:02:50 PM
As her fingers fumbled around trying to grab me, I finally spread my wings and flew up into the hair, coughing. Surely I would get a hairball!

Reason
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:03:52 PM
Reason's targetting followed the creature to Lillian. It bristled, wrist blades humming to life, tail extending, watching for the creature to come out from hiding. It flew from her hair, and Reason's head followed. The tail lashed out to swat it from the air.

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:04:49 PM
Zeke gulped.

"M'buddy!"

Zeke crawled over a few booths and watched, hoping for the chance to get his li'l friend back.

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:16:16 PM
My eyes widened as I dived down to avoid the tail. What did I do to deserve this? She didn't even wash her hair good!

"Zeke! Get this thing to stop!

But, alas, he couldn't hear my screams because of my size, and my vocal cords could only get so loud.

Goldeneyes
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:17:10 PM
Landing on Krugers shoulder was a small insect. Paying it no mine Goldeneyes walked into the bar. Soon a giant robot ran him over. He fell with a heavy thud his feet up in the air. The Mutant Cockroach jumped from him and landed on another patrons plate. Right before Goldeneye's passed out he heard another female scream.

Reason
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:19:59 PM
Reason watched the Roach fly from Lillian to Goldeneyes. A missed punch and the man was on the floor. Reason looked left, pointed a palm and blasted the plate into oblivion.

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:21:04 PM
Zeke lunged, missing the grab as his buddy flew around, trying to evade Reason.

"I gotta SAVE 'im!"

Lillian Snow
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:22:55 PM
Lillian backed into the corner of her booth, hands over her face, resisting the urge to scream. She coughed blood, wiping it away with a napkin, looking on at the destruction Reason wrought in its attempt to kill the offending bug.

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:24:28 PM
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE -" I took in a deep breath.

"-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I flew behind Reason and landed on top of his head, panting.

Reason
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:26:11 PM
Reason whirled, throwing the cockroach from its head. Its shoulders opened, and the laser batteries within them charged with a mechanical whine. A hail of blaster bolts filled the air around the Mutant Cockroach as Reason attempted to shoot it down.

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:29:10 PM
Zeke watched wide eyed, mouth agape as Reason opened fire.

"Bu...ddy..." he rasped, fearing for his friend's life.

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:31:12 PM
As I was flung off of the gigantic robot, I began to perform a series of dives, dodges, and the sort. I silently thanked my wings and that sip of Bantha Blaster I had - it made me feel so alive! (Something I probably wouldn't be feeling after one of his blaster bolts hit me)

I landed on a table, but it blasted that, too, so I was forced to start flying in the air again. My wings were beginning to tire but I continued to push myself when a brilliant idea entered my mind. I landed behind Lillian.

Lillian Snow
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:33:44 PM
As Reason's path of fire traced the Cockroach to her, Lillian shrieked and ran away. Reason's path of fire was clear.

Reason
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:36:02 PM
Reason opened its chest batteries and pointed its palms, focusing all of its long range might on the threat.

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:40:33 PM
Zeke dived, barely avoiding the hail of fire, and grabbed at the cockroach. He missed and fell on Lillian, the pattern of laserfire searing over their heads.

"Um...hi..." he said lamely.

Zeke scrambled up off her and continued to follow the cockroach's flight path with his eyes.

"Go buddy!"

Lillian Snow
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:43:14 PM
Lillian tripped and was pinned by an odd boy who seemed to be trying to catch the cockroach.

Um...hi..."

Then he got up and Lillian sat up, watching Reason shoot at the bug.

"Who...why?" she stammered.

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:44:21 PM
"That's m'buddy!" Zeke said pointing. "He's a fanged and venomous Mutant Cockroach!"

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:46:30 PM
That was it! I was fed up of being attacked for no reason. Rubbing my little legs together, I swept down and then rose up infront of Reason and over his head and let my bladder loose - right on its visual sensors.

"Take that, and short circuit, too!"

Okay, not only what I just did was pathetic and gross - but what else can a roach do?

Reason
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:53:46 PM
Reason's visual sensors clouded. Not that it especially cared. Bio sensors could find the insect just as easily. Its tail flashed toward the Cockroach, a deadly mechanical whip.

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:59:35 PM
Okay, so that didn't work. I immediately flew upwards some more, barely missing its tail. This thing sure was serious about killing me! I flew around the back of Reason and landed on it, baring my poisonous fangs and trying to sink them into the metal.

That didn't go too well.

I hissed as my eyes scanned the room - and landed on Zeke! I started to fly towards him, hoping for some sort of protection.

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:40:00 AM
Zeke sat bolt upright, his eyes expressing worry, his happy smile unwavering.

"Um...eep..."

Zeke rose to a squat and picked up Lillian, then dodged aside as Reason's fire blasted the place where they'd been.

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:11:41 PM
Great - my friend just totally avoided me. I couldn't blame him, with that huge robot firing at me, but it still hurt. I went behind a table and yelled out, hoping the thing could hear me.

"Hey, listen you big chunk of metal! I didn't attack anybody! You've got no reason to shoot!"

Reason
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:43:47 PM
Reason didn't hear. It ceased to fire and stalked toward the cockroach, wrist blades prepared to strike.

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:00:01 PM
Zeke set Lillian down in a corner and moved back across the bar.

"Hang on, buddy! I'm comin'!"

Lillian Snow
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:54:04 PM
Lillian's face turned red as Zeke lifted her and set her down, taking her out of danger. He'd saved her life, and now was struggling to save the Cockroach. Lillian frowned. She was a Jedi too, and thus was obligated to help.

"Reason! Stand down!"

Reason
Oct 19th, 2002, 06:03:54 PM
Reason stopped, seeming to glare at the Mutant Cockroach before it retracted its weaponry. Lillian was safe, its job was done.

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:55:56 AM
"Hah! Showed you, didn't I?"

Flying out from behind the table, I went up to Reason's 'face' and put all of my hands (and feet) on my so-called-hips.

"You know I would've beaten you down to the ground!"

Proudly I puffed out my chest, beaming with pride.

Zeke
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:12:54 AM
Zeke snatched the bug from the air before Reason got any ideas and grinned at the giant droid.

"Heh, not bad, big guy."

He turned back to Lillian.

"Ya ok over there?"

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:16:41 AM
"Hey!"

I struggled free from Zeke's grasp and scrambled up onto his head, glaring at Reason.

"That's right, you big chunk of metal! I'm just too strong for you. Good thing you backed down while you had the chance!"

Reason
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:33:36 AM
Reason moved to stand behind Lillian, arms folded, glaring at Zeke and the Mutant Cockroach. It didn't trust them at all, and was fully prepared for another assault.

Lillian Snow
Oct 20th, 2002, 02:05:49 AM
Lillian blushed as Zeke addressed her.

"Y...yes..."

Zeke
Oct 20th, 2002, 10:18:51 AM
Zeke gave a small sigh of relief.

"Well that's good. Sorry m'buddy scared you."

Zeke placed the cockroach on his head and smiled.

"M'name's Zeke! What's yours?"

Lillian Snow
Oct 21st, 2002, 09:37:58 AM
She blushed a deeper crimson and covered her face with her hands.

"Lillian..."

Zeke
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:58:41 AM
"Heh. Cool name. Well, see ya later, Lillian."

Zeke left the bar with the cockroach on his shoulder, stepping carefully over the wrecked furniture and out the door.