PDA

View Full Version : Must Rise again

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:32:38 PM
A man in dull clothing and long black millitary boots walks into the jedi recruit center. Mcgraves looks around the center then remembers why had come to this place. These Jedi where much different from the Jedi of the old republic perhaps this time he would stick around and feel there views. Mcgraves began to speak in a queevering voice.

" Hello I am Jackson Mcgraves and I wish to Join the GJO. May I speak with some one who can help me?"

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:29:57 PM
"M'name's Zeke."

Zeke spoke from where he stood against a pillar, watching the new recruit.

"You said you wished to join us?"

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:38:26 PM
A huge cockroach suddenly crawled onto Zeke's shoulder.

Oct 19th, 2002, 10:35:28 AM
Mcgaves looked at Zeke and nodded his head.

" yes I would Like to become a Jedi and show people the path to goodness. By the way you have a cockroach on your shoulder sir."

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:07:42 PM
"Show others the path to goodness?" Zeke repeated. "We Jedi, despite our role as protectors of this universe, are not always right, friend."

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:23:14 PM
I watched the other human curiously from where I sat, perched on Zeke's shoulder.

Oct 19th, 2002, 12:26:16 PM
Mcgraves nodded

" Of course Jedi are not always right. Jedi are not gods they are human or humanoid and prone to wrongness and mistakes. They do however try there best to lead themselves and others on the path of good through there protection. "

Mcgraves stood in front of zeke motionless

" You see I am a clone of a man who once walk the halls of the old republic Jedi's. The man never made it past padwan and made many mistakes in his life after leaving the Old Jedi order. I wish to correct some of those mistakes he made and the number one mistake he made was turning away from the Jedi."

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:25:44 PM
"So...you want another chance to do good for others? A noble purpose."

Zeke pondered a minute, then took the cockroach off his shoulder and held it out before Jackson.

"If you saw this creature under attack, would you protect it?"

Oct 19th, 2002, 01:39:27 PM
Jackson thought on it. He ponder until he thought he knew what he would do.

" A creature such as that I would protect if I could but they come under attack every day by peoples feet and that includes mine and yours. If you are asking would I save one from sudden danger if I could then the answer would be yes ever creature good or evil or even if it is just a pesky bug it deserves a fighting chance."

Jackson looked at the coakroach and then back at zeke.

" It is impossible save them from every attack but its possible save them from a few."

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:46:58 PM
Zeke smiled.

"Well, that settles it. Welcome to the Jedi Order."

Oct 19th, 2002, 01:51:18 PM
Jackson nodded

" thank you sir but I never did get your name. Do you mind if I ask what it is?"

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:59:43 PM
"It's Zeke!" he said with a smile. "If you need something while you're here, come find me. I'll be more than happy to help."

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:04:23 AM
I beamed with pride. Now this was a respectable human being!

"My thanks, good sir! You can be certain that I'll never go and invade your food cabinet now."

I stood up on all of my little buggy legs and bowed, my antenna's flopping over my head not so gracefully.

Oct 21st, 2002, 02:24:50 PM
Jackson nodded and smiled

" thank you Jedi Zeke and if I never need any help I will be sure to find you sir."

Jackson gave slight bow then became a little shocked as the cockroach began to talk. Jackson was amazed by the bug but he was intrigued and not afraid of the talking bug. Jackson then look at the bug.

" My food cabinet is always open to you and your friend Mr. roach."