PDA

View Full Version : One track mind.

Buchi
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:04:13 PM
She walked on all fours around the door of the funny building, sniffing the air before dashing into a nearby alley when someone entered or left. This time, she was going to go in. A young female(or maybe male?) entered the building, and she dashed right in at the same time.

"What in....???" the young one said slightly shocked at the sight of the large-cat now in front of him/her. the Cat turned.

"Mreow?" her tail swished back and forth as she watched the young one.

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:03:37 PM
The shout of a passerby drew Zeke's attention. What in all the world...? Whatever it was, it was cool. He squatted down and held a hand out to cat creature.

"Hey kitty! C'mere, kitty!"

Buchi
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:05:55 PM
"Rrr?"

She turned and saw a small male, who seemed to be calling to her. She sniffed the air carefully, and since he didn't have a bad smell about him, she scurried over. She sat on the floor in front of the male, her tail twitching back and forth furiously.

"Mrew?"

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:10:44 PM
He reached out and ruffled her hair between her ears.

"Dat's a good kitty!"

Buchi
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:15:41 PM
When his hand touched her head, the male though he heard something.

Fooood! Pleassssse?

She purred, it has been so long since she had been touched by a human nicely. Her tail swished abit faster making a slight *thump thump* noise as it hit the floor.

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:20:18 PM
Zeke smiled so wide his eyes squinted.

"Pretty kitty! Pretty kitty! Gosh but you're cool."

He scratched her behind the ears and laughed a little to himself.

"Poor hungry kitty..."

Buchi
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:23:31 PM
She blinked, and then mewled. This male was nicer than the others, and reminded her of the first male she knew.

"Bu!"

she half-jumped, so she is now standing on two legs. She is a full six feet tall from the tip of her ears to the bottom of her feet. She pointed at herself.

"Bu!"

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:00:28 AM
Zeke raised a brow. Six feet tall? Incredible. She'd looked so small when she was crawling.

"Bu?" Zeke repeated. "Your name is Bu?"

Buchi
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:45:06 AM
She nodded, her blonde hair flying about wildy.

"Mrew!"

she placed her hands on Zeke's shoulders, and butted her forehead against his.

Place nice, me stay

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:49:35 AM
Zeke jerked his head back reflexively and lowered her to the ground.

"Big kitty! You wanna stay here?"

Zeke grinned.

"Wanna train to be a Jedi?"

The cat was telepathic, after all. Perhaps it was sentient enough to be taught to use the Force and become a Jedi.

Buchi
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:55:41 AM
She tilted her head to one side.

'Jedi' she didn't know what that meant, but she figured it meant food, she shook her head yes.

"Rrrr! Bu!"

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:13:11 PM
"Heh, izzat so?" He asked. "Well, why do you wanna be a Jedi, kitty cat?"

Buchi
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:19:13 PM
She blinked...What the male had said made her think that maybe 'Jedi' didn't have anything to do with food, she tilted her head to side as though she was thinking.

"Grrrrm.......Merow...." she then pointed at Zeke grinning, hoping he'd understand.

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:23:51 PM
"Huh? Me? What about me?"

Buchi
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:26:40 PM
"Bu! Rrrrr...You!"

Her tail swished back and forth quickly, she then stood back up, and grabbed Zeke's hand and placed in her head.

I wanna be like you! Teach!

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 03:11:42 PM
"Like me? How so? Y'mean with Force?"

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:00:58 AM
"Zeke! My one and only buddy! How can you make friends with the other?"

I had been watching from Zeke's shoulder the whole time with distate, hiding myself from the gigantic kitten. Now I stood on all of my legs and acted out a dramatic faint, flopping on my back.

"Her kind like to eat my kind."

Zeke
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:14:38 AM
"Aw, come on, Cockroach, I'm just recruitin' her. Not like she's gonna come live with us or anything..."