PDA

View Full Version : A haunted man sitting at the bar

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:27:14 PM
:: A red cape slid down Lance's back floating through the thick wind of everytime the doors of the bar slam opened, his jaded eyes swung down his blonde hair sliding down to the side, Lance Stormrider sat a saddened face, as light whisper floating in his mind, the memories the truth he cannot accept....wondering of what to do next.::

"A beer young man" The barman said confused as to who he was

:: His jaded eyes then rose as the man recognized Lance.::

"Oh sir Lance I hadn't reocgnized you in that red cape of yours, you sure don't look in the mood so I won't bother you with my storys"

:: Lance grabbed the beer and opened it quickly taking a quick sip out of it.::

"No problem...got nothing elese to do anyways"

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:58:10 PM
Destiny entered once more the B&G. She had started coming here, in hope of meeting people that would help her solve the mysteries of her past. The young girl was mainly looking for one of her brothers, but as she didn't know much about any of them, this was the only place where she had ANY chances of seeing them.

Destiny was lost in her thoughts she she bumped into a big man, sitting and drinking beer.

"Sorry" she said, to be polite. The man had blonde hair and was about the same size as Lance. In fact, it WAS Lance!

For a while Destiny was stunned, just staring at her big brother getting waisted into beer.

Oct 18th, 2002, 07:03:42 PM
:: Lance felt a surge in the force but it didn't prevent him from having a drink, he heard a voice say "hello" and his blonde hair covered the side where she was standing.::

".......What is it?"

"No I don't have money for you to buy chocolates" Lance then tilted his head to the side..to see his suppsedly blood sister...

"..You?..."

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:14:51 PM
His words brought Destiny back to reality.

"Me? Yes me! Your sister me! Can I sit here?" she didn't wait for him to answer, she thought it would probably be a no. And then she made sure to grab onto him tight, like she had done with Xeno before.

"Now you're gonna catch up for all those years you weren't there with me!" She didn't really mean it, but just Lance's presence beside her made her feel more comfortable and relieved, relieved from what, she did not know.

Oct 18th, 2002, 07:22:35 PM
"hmm..." Lance tilted his head to the side.

" A sister?....I don't accept that....you have to proove to me you are a Stormrider.."

:: Lance then started to cheer up.:

"YEAH! That's right that calls for a test."

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:22:56 PM
"A test? What do you mean I have to prove I'm a Stormrider?! I can say the same about you! I mean, no one can actually prove that you ARE Lance Stormrider, you can just be someone going by a fake name, but mother can prove that I am the Stormrider daughter, Destiny!"

Destiny was really frustrated, how dare he ask to test her! Calming down, she thought to herself:What have I got to lose? After all, I AMa Stormrider, I'll pass his stupid test!

"Alright, never mind what I said, I'll pass your dumb test..." said the lil girl whining.

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:34:26 PM
"Hi there folks"

Jackson approached the two blondes, working with a tray of empty dishes from another table.

"Be right with you in a second, can I get you anything?"

Oct 18th, 2002, 08:47:19 PM
" Hey there buddy, yeah sure just two glasses of Ale, your doing a great job I do hope you get admited into the order"

:: Lance swings his hand cracking his joints a light grin on his lips::

"First test"

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:57:01 PM
"Boy you're thirsty! You really gonna drink TWO Ales?" Destiny was pulling Lance's leg, she was still mad because of the "test".

"I'll have orange juice please." she told Jackson with a smile. Even he'd make a better and more TRUSTING brother she was thinking.

She rose from her seat when Lance mentionned the test. She'd show that big guy that she's ten times better than him at anything! "I'm ready! Bring it on!"

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:06:47 PM
Jackson smiled a bit...

"Thank you sir! Two ales and an OJ, coming up."

With that, he was on his way, and within a few minutes more, back with their orders.

Oct 19th, 2002, 06:48:31 AM
:: Lance winked to Jackson, and then tilted his head towards Destiny once again.::

"You'll gave to face me in battle, beat me and then I will have no choice but to accept the truth"

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 19th, 2002, 05:38:56 PM
Destiny chocked on her juice! How would she beat a buff man like Lance in battle with no training at all?! She had to find a way out, or else he would probably never treat her like a kid sister.

Smiling sweetly, she asked "But if we're both Stormriders, it means we're both equally talented, hence neither one of us'll win, you understand what I mean?" She was expecting him to turn off the fight.

Oct 19th, 2002, 10:10:59 PM
"Haha, I don't care about that , we've gotta find it for ourselves...meet me on naboo at dawn" Lance rose from his seat and letting some credits and extra tip for Jackson on the counter.

"Continue with the good job kid" He said walked out of the bar with those words coldly.

OOC: I'll make the thread Destiny don't worry.

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:22:42 AM
Straffe was walking into the bar when he met Lance. He seemed in a disturbed mood

"Hey Lance. I havnt seen you around for a while. Where are you going?"

It had been a while since he had seen lance since his insadint with his family. It felt weird to be around him since he found out they came from the same blood. He looked behind him and saw Destiny

"Hey Destiny. What you up to?"

He gave her a wink. He also found out that she too was the same blood as him. It was all to much for Straffe at the time but he had time to think it through. He finaly got through the fact that he acually wasnt alone in the world.

Kaytor Surna
Oct 21st, 2002, 09:22:50 AM
As Lance was walking out, he ran into a cloaked figure.

"Greetings, Lance."

She pulled her hood back, showing her face to him.

Oct 21st, 2002, 06:02:59 PM
:: Lance crushed his knuckled against Straffe's head.::

"Hey there, we have to train sometime Straffe."

:: Lance continued his way out of the bar as he saw Kaytor right in front of him.::

"You?...I've got nothing to tell you" Lance walked right next to her he stopped briefly and his eyes fixed on her he narrowed them slightly.

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:14:14 PM
Destiny was kind of happy to see her cousin.

"Hey there! Come and have a seat." Looking back at Lance leaving she screamed "At least someone doesn't need PROOF I'm a Stormrider!"

The Stormrider sister noticed her brother have a little chat with a certain woman, but they did not seem to share good vibes.

Kaytor Surna
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:17:09 PM
Kaytor's arm flew out and caught his elbow. She held him fast, making him unable to move much farther without his arm ripping off.

"And the reason why? Because I left the order or because I left you."

Her eyes flickered between hate and confusion. It had been a while sense her life had made sense. She needed a little reasurance that there was still some sanity in the universe.

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:09:53 PM
Straffe grined at Lance

"ya we should...Like maybe continue my training"

He walked past him and sat down beside Destiny. He looked a bit puzzled.

"What were you saying about proof of a Stormrider or something."

He gave her a slight nuge on the shoulder to make the best of the situation. He could feel the tension between the two siblings.

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:51:08 PM
"Let's not talk about it, I'm starting to feel stupid FOR him..."

Destiny really did feel strange, how was she supposed to tell someone her long lost brother wants proof of their relation instead of being happy to find her back?

"So whatcha been upto?" Destiny asked her cousin sweetly.

Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:54:35 PM
"Stop gripping my arm" Lance said calmly not looking at her anymore.

"I don't feel like talking...I've got business to attend to." He then freed his arm from her grip and walked away without a word.

OOC: Straffe and Destiny, Lance doesnt know Straffe is his cousin :mneh silly puppys

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:45:16 AM
Straffe ordered a glass of chocolate milk. He then looked at Destiny with a smile

"I LOOOOOVE chocolate milk. Well I havnt been doing much, just training and studying. What about you?"

He took a sip of his milk which was really chocolatey...just the way he liked it.

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:05:51 PM
"Mmmmmm chocolate milk! I'd have some too, but I just had orange juice" Anyone could've seen deception on the girl's face. In her tries to annoy Lance, she didn't realize what she was asking for.

"I haven't been up to much. Just living my careless, responsibility-free life! So relaxing..." What the girl didn't mention to her cousin was all the emotional stress she was going through, specially her current problems with Lance.

"You wouldn't be able to give me some tips for battle would you?"
OOC: =P to yourself dude! I don't know that you don't know about that!

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:06:26 PM
Straffe smiled

"Why tell you when I can show you?"

He smilled and felt all gitty to see what she would say. It had been awhile since they had done something together

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 25th, 2002, 05:53:45 PM
"Sure, one-on-one someday?"

Destiny winked after her sentence, making it vague if she was serious or not.

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:26:07 PM
Straffe smiled

"So is that a yea or no? Cause I still remeber when I used to beat you at wrestling all the time."

He thaught about his early child hood when Destiny used to sneak up on him and try to wrestle him to the ground. Since she was never really strong, Straffe always won

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:50:10 PM
"No you didn't beat me!" There was a smile on her face, showing how bad she was at lying.

"And even if you had, that was ages ago, I've been practicing!" Destiny was lying, but she needed to bring her value back up in her eyes.

"As for your question, it depends on you, I don't mind adding a count to the people I've beaten!" Straffe's cousin replied with a wink.

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:55:15 PM
Straffe laighed out loud

" I soooo beat you. Even if you have been practising, there is no way you can take me on. If you think I'll be another one to add to your beatin list...Then bring it on"

He stodd up and smiled as he yaunted her

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 26th, 2002, 03:00:45 PM
"Um...fighting's not allowed in here!"

Destiny was SO good at making up excuses! She tapped on Straffe's vacant seat saying:

"C'mon sit down cuz! Tell me when and where, and I'll be there!" Destiny didn't think Straffe would consider her offer seriously.

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 26th, 2002, 04:54:55 PM
Straffe ploped himself back on the seat and contiued to drink his chocolate milk.

"Meet me in the Academy. I want to see htese so call skills"

He finished his drink and sterted to walk out he then turned around

"Hope your ready"

He had a smile as he left