PDA

View Full Version : Grandmas are the coolest people in the world

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:23:01 PM
The cook you your favorite foods, and spoil you rotten. Not to mention all the cash. GRandmas are the coolest.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:25:28 PM
I second that motion.
Mine knows how to make Corn Dogs.

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:25:37 PM
Go Grandmas! I love my grandma's cooking. Best pancakes, scrambled eggs, and chocolate cake you can eat. But the list doesn't stop there. It's waaay to long to post here.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:26:14 PM
Grandma's kick serious butt too. My grandma can fend off anyone, she's one tough lady. Not to mention she cooks some mean banana bread. They rock!!!

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:34:57 PM
In Austalia, an 18 year old woman was raped, and her Granmother tracked down the rapists and shot thier balls off with a pistol.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:53:21 PM
Both my grandmas are dead. One was really cool but the other was an evil you know what. I hated her, she was mean. When she died, my mom threw a party while my dad was at work with a cake that said "Ding dong the witch is dead".

My kewl grandma died recently. :( It's been about three years I think. I really miss her.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:04:08 PM
My grandma's the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. Although she doesn't really make my fav food, she does spoil me a lot, and always asks me if I want something.

Grandmas are co0'.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:05:15 PM
Tyreal, thats freaking awesome!!!

Zatania, I am sorry for your loss. I bet your Grandmother was the coolest! You can share in our joy of grandmothers!

Meltina
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:18:28 PM
Err.. That's something you don't hear everyday, Tyreal. Although I must say I secretly just gave a cheer for the old lady :)

I lived with my grandparents for eleven years, so in a way they're like parents to me. My grandma is a great cook, especially when it comes to mashed potatoes with her gravy, and Papa (grandpa) makes the best marinated steak ever. :crack Luckily, neither one has passed away, and I still visit them each summer.

Jinn Fizz
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:23:28 PM
I'm older than most of y'all, so all my grandparents have been gone for a few years. And they lived all the way across the country, so I didn't seen them as often as I would have liked to. But they were all totally cool :).

One grandma loved Benny Hill...she thought he was so damn funny, she'd laugh so hard she'd wet her pants. Literally. I know some people might not want to share a story like that if it was their grandma, but we think it's a great story. I bought a 3 DVD set of the best of Benny Hill, just 'cause of my grandma.

The other grandma was a great cook, and she'd always make us root beer floats when she same to visit.

One grandpa served in WWI, although he didn't see any real combat. He was also quite a woodworker and made all kinds of things, including guitars.

The other grandpa had a great sense of humor, and was notorious for carrying around a "laugh bag," which was a little contraption inside a sack. If you squeezed the sack, it laughed. :)

Aaaaaahhhh...thanks for giving me the chance to reminisce, this was great. :) :) :)

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:34:50 AM
My grandma is a green belt in Judo. BOOYA. :D

Leeloo Mina
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:47:37 AM
One of my grandmas passed away before I was born.. my other grandma doesn't like me much.. :\ she's nice to me, usually.. but she never gives me presents for my birthday or christmas or anything.. But she always gives me cuz' presents.. :cry

Doesn't bother me anymore.. but when I was younger, I used to almost cry when she wouldnt give me something for christmas, but gave my cuz stuff right in front of me.

*shrugs*

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:20:15 AM
My other Grandma I don't remember much, because she was murdered by Tobbaco Companiesd when I was little.
My Grandpa to the Grandma still alive served in WWII.
My Grandpa to my dead Grandma is realy funny, and we exchange jokes whenever we are together.
He's in a relationship with one of the people who own Staughniky's Sausage, so we get free meat whenever they come.
We stock the freezer with the best pepperoni and Keilbasa in the world.