PDA

View Full Version : A question for the GJO admins

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:03:33 PM
I'm not for sure if I actaully have to ask this but to be on the safe side of things I will.

Most of you would Know me as Blade Ice and my charcter is under the guidence of Daletheria Mal Pannis but I don't know if you would consider him a part of a group or not.

But anyway to the point since i don't know what you would consider him I'll go by what SWfans has as the rules. I was wonder if i could make the charcter I currently am using to write this into a Jedi of the GJO?

Thanks and i will be hoping to here back from you.

Morgan Evanar
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:44:28 PM
I... uh? What?

Plain English sir, I'm ill and of poor mind to understand things.

I'm going to guess that you want to make a new character that will become a Jedi? If so, have fun.

Oct 18th, 2002, 06:04:14 PM
acording to the rules here at SWfans I have to state I have another charcter and his name is Blade ice and is currently under the dark Jedi master Dalethria.

I want to make my charcter jackson here a member of the GJO if thats possible but I think it has to be aproved by the council.

does that make a little more sense.

Buchi
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:47:47 PM
Hey, Morg says "Okay" I'm guessing, so IT'S FUGGING OKAY!

*uses Mcgraves as a stratching post*

Blaine
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:54:55 AM
I forgot to say I'm Xeno? I think people figure it out when you mention it? I'm confuzed?

o_O;

Yes, I think you should state it... when they ask you... Bah, I haven't... I just tell them when they ask or when I feel like it =P!

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 19th, 2002, 06:55:31 AM
The rule is, we dont give a rats who else you are, so long as you inform a GJO Admin if it might be a concern. That basically means if you go play a Sith or a Dark Jedi.

You informed a Admin, your cool.

Oct 19th, 2002, 10:32:54 AM
Thanks marcus and the rest of you