PDA

View Full Version : Pain? (closed)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:15:39 PM
Sorreessa's ear twitched at a small sound that woke her up slightly. The last thing she remembered was being in the operating room before she was knocked out so that she could be sewn up. She stretched a little then winced. ::Shouldn't have done that, owww:: She opened her eyes then and spotted Inu, asleep in a chair by her bed, his head resting on his arms at the side of her bed. Judging from the tired look on his face, he had been up most of the night, whether it was out of worry or just to protect her she didn't know for sure. She grimaced as she remembered why she was here now, her thoughts wondering about what was being done to her child. She signed, if only Inu had been able to get there a few mintues sooner, but it couldn't be helped, what's done is done. At any rate, Inu's creator would pay as soon as she was healed enough. Shaking her head to get her mind of such thoughts, she then smiled at Inu briefly as she ran her fingers through his hair, she loved him probably more than he knew.

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:25:21 PM
The moments after he'd found her had been hectic. He'd jumped up the elevator shaft into the hospital without the aid of Force, a feat not many could boast of.

"A doctor! Quickly!"

The staff, whether doing their jobs or in fear of Inu's anger, had taken Sorr into the operating room.

"No records of this, do you understand? You will do this out of the goondess of your heart."

Inu's threat, backed by his sword and claws, had kept Sorr secret from the world. He had stood by through the entire process, start to finish, making absolutely certain the doctors meant her no harm. When at last they had moved her into a room to rest, they had learned better than to leave one of their nurses in the room; Inu was left alone to care for his girlfriend. He'd had no rest, turning over in his mind the idea of having a child. That sick freak of a scientist had stolen his human form, his child, and caused pain to his beloved. For that he would suffer. The Jackel had fallen asleep sometime after midnight, early in the morning before the sun rose. He stirred as something touched his head and shifted, then opened his eyes.

"How are you, Sorr...?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:30:48 PM
"Betterrr forrr someone who had thejirrr stomach lajid wjide open.....jit hurrrts a bjit thought but the medjicjine they have me on jis dulljing most of jit....djid you get any sleep last njight?"

She asked, looking into his tired eyes, his lack of of sleep was even more apparent now that he was awake.

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:35:16 PM
"Yes, I did. Though very little."

His voice was quiet, tired. Inu looked up into her eyes and took her hand.

"It's good to see you're alright."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:43:09 PM
Sorr purred softly at that before she spoke again.

"Sorrrrrry that jI worrrrrjied you."

She sighed, she had caused him a lot of trouble since they got close, her faked death and with that keeping her hidden and now this.

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:46:34 PM
"Don't be. It's not your fault..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:53:41 PM
"jI know but jI djid all the same...."

She sat up despite how much it hurt to kiss him softly.

".....and jI don't ljike causjing you any pajin, you've been thrrrough morrre than enough."

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:00:52 PM
"I endured the pain of that monster's torture for 2 years without so much as a yelp. I can withstand pain, Sorr, especially if it be for your sake."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:04:18 PM
"jI know, he told me.....whjile he showed me on anotherrr perrrson there."

Sorr shuddered, remembering.

"jIt was horrrrrrrjible what he djid then and he must have done to you back then....."

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:07:55 PM
"I recall the process quite clearly...cut you open, pull it apart, inject the genetic material...muscle enhancement can be done from the torso, but other enhancements must be made where they are desired...my ears, for instance, and claws..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:13:14 PM
Sorr nodded, remembering what she had been forced to see.

"He made me watch then laughed when jI scrrreamed, sjick bastarrrd."

She closed her eyes as she tried to blot out the memory of what had come next.

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:19:04 PM
"He would hold up the tool for you to see before he used it...and chat with you while he worked...sometimes he would sing, or listen to music while he worked..."

He clenched a fist, withholding the anger the memory brought.

"He kept us in transparisteel cubes...to see the changes as they happened...he recorded it on cameras set in ceilings of the cubes. If something happened wrongly, then it was done again...and again..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:24:13 PM
"He keeping sjingjing when he was checkjing me out that and yelljing about how jI rrrujined you....jif he wasn't sjingjing, he was talkjing about me and you."

She shuddered again, remembering it, then again as her memories when to the last part.

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:29:04 PM
"...'My precious specimen, a berserker you will be..."

Inu's eyes lost focus as he sang, lost in the memory of his creation.

"Put your anger to use, amplified and with Force a destroyer I will make, killer of the innocent women and chldren, a death deity..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:36:36 PM
Sorr placed a hand on his shoulder and shook him lightly, it worried her when he slipped into his memories.

"jI drrread to thjink what he plans on dojing with ourrr chjild...."

She shuddered, knowing that bad things were probably happening to it as she spoke just now.

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:39:59 PM
Inu snapped back to reality and sighed.

"He can't do anything with a being that isn't born. He'll have to wait for it to get older."

He looked into her eyes, eyes that cast a worried stare on him.

"What did he say about us?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:48:22 PM
"Lots of thjings...how bejing wjith me was rujinjing you, how he was gojing to fjix that jif he caught you agajin, wonderrrjing what about me drrrew you to me.....what he jintended to do wjith the cub and how he jintended to fjix what he consjiderrred wrrrong wjith you jin jit.....then he went to worrrk..."

Sorreessa shivered, remembering his cold touch then the pain that followed.

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:51:26 PM
"He wanted to create a perfect berserk creature to destroy everything...or that's what he told me."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:57:28 PM
"He jintends to do that wjith ourrr chjild sjince he consjiderrrs you to be tajinted by me...."

She looked up at him, fear definately showing in her eyes, she couldn't help but worry about what the future held.

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:00:42 PM
Inu sighed.

"He was unsuccessful with me, I doubt he will have success with our child as well. If I could be 'tainted' by you, then I suppose our child could also be 'tainted' by its parents, wouldn't you think Sorr?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:02:58 PM
Sorr shook her head.

"He'll be able to mold the cub frrrom bjirth to hate us...."

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:16:02 PM
"That he will..." Inu admitted.

Try as he might, he couldn't think of a way around the problem.

"Finding him was pure chance. To do so again in such a short time is impossible. I suppose then, we'll just have to prepare for what the future brings..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:25:25 PM
Sorreessa nodded, knowing that someday she may have to fight her own child.

"jI'll need a new weapon at the very least sjince jI lost my katana.....jI won't be caught unawarrre the next tjime."

She said quietly, remembering how easily the altered being had caught her, she didn't want to be that defenseless again. With that being said, she kissed Inu softly once before looking into his eyes.

"So about how long djid they say jI have to stay herrre?"

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:32:26 PM
"Do not worry over weapons..."

He pulled his katana from his belt and laid it on the bed next to her.

"Use mine. You are free to go whenever you wish it. But you must do as little as possible to allow your stomach to heal."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:42:42 PM
Sorr hugged him despite the pain again since she knew what the blade was to him.

"Arrrre you surre about thjis? Don't you need jit?"

She thought about her healing time since her Cizerack blood caused much quicker healing.

"Well we generally heal jin about a week but wherrre to go now jis morrre of a prrroblem. jI thjink jI can move though wjith a ljittle help, jI'm worrrrjied about stayjing jin thjis place forrr any longerrr than jI have to."

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:48:11 PM
"I don't need the blade. I can fight with my fists just as well as my sword."

He kissed her as she drew back from the hug and smiled.

"Let's go then. We'll find a new place for you to stay as well."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:52:58 PM
Sorr made a quick playful nip at his ear before she spoke again.

"As long as you'rrrre surrre you don't need jit, jI'll take jit."

She winced as she tried to move.

"Ow, okay, need a ljittle help wjith thjis."

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:56:27 PM
Inu laughed and lifted her out of the bed, then kicked open the door and walked out with her in his arms. For the moment, life was good again.