PDA

View Full Version : A Room With A View...

Adrian Cross
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:37:20 AM
Sith Palace, Corellia
It is dark here. The flame of the candle stands still in the air. Nothing moves within these halls save my feet on the plasteel tiles. I am alone here in the residential wing of the Palace. It is a fearful word, alone. There is nothing here save my one body, it is strange to see only two feet stepping upon the ground.

My name is Adrian Cross, as it is written on my old Imperial Flight uniform. I am nineteen years old. I am six feet tall, and this is a burden, for there are not many ships that can accomodate one such as me.

Adrian Cross
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:57:08 PM
"...proceed into the Sith Palace to find a room." The Knight's words were replaying themselves in my mind as I continued my search.

The silence consumes me. My heart beats faster as I continue to walk down these unfamiliar halls, and all that could be heard are the sounds of my footsteps. They echoed down the corridor, sending a slight shiver up my spine.

Tip-tap, tip-tap, tip-tap.

Every once in a while the silence is broken as I stop to check the rooms. They are empty save the usual furnishings; a bed, a dresser with a mirror attached, a few plants here and there, and a lamp.

Adrian Cross
Oct 21st, 2002, 03:34:18 PM
A few minutes later...
I had found a room to my liking just as I was about to move on to another hall. There is nothing different about this room than the others. The bed, the dresser, and the lamp are all in the exact same place.

The air is still here and yet I am compelled to stay. This is now my room. I set the candle onto the large dresser and lay down onto the bed. The bed is so comfortable that I fall asleep almost instantly.

Fin.