PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Drawing

Zatania Duvall
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:20:41 PM
http://heazure.clanpages.com/StarWars.JPG

I was trying to do Zeke's pic but when I started it didn't have the right feel to it. So I started drawing Han then Leia then Luke and Vader. The editing is a little sloppy though. My editing program sucks. >.<

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:26:00 PM
Cool! Was Han going to be the character I requested originally? My guy was missing his left arm...Han looks to be missing his right...

Zatania Duvall
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:28:03 PM
I started out with the head(as usual) but the jawline didn't seem to be around the age group you wanted(30 right?). So I just continued withthe drawing since it was starting out pretty well.

But yeah, Han was supposed to be Zeke. LOL But Han's hiding his right arm. O.o I think. It's behind his vest. It's just the way he's standing.

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:34:54 PM
K...but my character I wanted drawn isn't supposed to look like Zeke...its a different character. But that's what the other thread is about, not this one.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:37:43 PM
lol That woulda helped me to know. :b Well I have to start a new one anyways cuz the other one didn't please me. >.< It came out really bad. The face started out good then the body went to crap. I have a real hard time with realistic stuff without a picture to look at.

But this one I had to look at several pics for Darth Vader... and I still think it looks messed up.

Inu
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:46:34 PM
Vader's helmet looked more angular...this one's kinda rounded.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:47:14 PM
Nice work, Zan. :)

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 18th, 2002, 12:16:01 AM
Real good drawings ! ^__^

Zatania Duvall
Oct 18th, 2002, 12:20:15 AM
Originally posted by Inu-Aku
Vader's helmet looked more angular...this one's kinda rounded.

Yeah. Couldn't find a good enough picture to get the true angles from the profile. So I did some guess work.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:33:43 PM
Anyone else think that pic Luke looks liek Joey Wheeler from Yu-Gi-Oh?