PDA

View Full Version : need bounty hunters

Regina Mater
Oct 17th, 2002, 10:44:05 PM
hey all ya bounty hunters out there.... Regina Mater is a Queen of the planet Desera her only child Dea Potentiae ran off a bit ago when her mommy decided to marry her off to some smelly old geezer... I should probably come up with a name for him... well this queen of mine is willing to pay just about anything to get her daughter and heir back... so any one up to the challenge please step foward- attention bounty hunters(open) (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23713) I am not gonna give ya any clues as to where she might be... you'll have to figure out where she is and how it is possible to get her back... have fun!!

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:27:15 PM
OOOO.
I could right a book:
Wheres Dea?

Azure Regalia
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:54:53 PM
This may be of interest to me. I will post in the RP thread once there is a bit more information given (i.e. her last whereabouts).

Regina Mater
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:49:12 AM
in response to Tyreal's OOC ? in the RP forum you need to search through the forums... search through the roleplaying groups... she twas my original chari...has many posts... but you're the bounty hunter... I'm sure ya have ways of getting information that a queen wouldn't want to consider

Regina Mater
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:12:55 AM
of course if you happened to be online at the same time as she you would be able to see where her last post was....

Jeseth Cloak
Oct 31st, 2002, 01:16:02 AM
She was your original character? Then who plays her now, if I may ask? I was training her and noticed a sudden and very dramatic shift in writing styles. Did the account change hands?

Regina Mater
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:51:15 PM
in the writing style and not just her behavior. Tis odd as I still write for her... I didn't even realize the my writing style had changed...

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:25:22 AM
Oh... well, the writing style has changed. Look at your old posts and compare them to your newer ones. I thought you had given the account to someone else because of the difference.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:54:41 AM
Force Master Hunter could be interested. If the pay is high enough

Ishan Shade
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:28:36 AM
*best Han Solo voice*

It's high enough for ya old man.

Regina Mater
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:49:38 PM
of course the return of Dea would be rewarded even if the demanded pay is half of the royal treasury... the Queen just wants to be sure that there is some one to take care of her kingdom when she's gone... or at least that's what she told herself... she doesn't want to accept her love for her daughter... seeing as how all the other times she cared for someone they betrayed her...

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:31:51 AM
Cool. This might start something interesting if I get some help from Sabre Holst on this one.

Regina Mater
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:13:19 PM
keep in mind that I want her alive... no disintegrations...