PDA

View Full Version : He enters...

Artimidor Ferkarial
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:39:33 PM
It was the dead of night and little was moving in the recruitment halls except a thin hooded figure gliding down the small corridor that led to the waiting room. It was if a specter haunted the halls of the recruitment center, but in fact the ghostly figure swept under a dimly lit light and exposed a rather tall,thin man covered from head to toe in a brown hooded travelling cloak.

He looked both ways for a moment or two and then swiftly slipt out his hand from the inside of this cloak. The hand was rather well kept, his nails were well groomed,his skin was clean and dirt free he looked a very clean man. And just as he did that he slipped of his hood to reveal a young handsome face of noble stature,his nose was perfectly shaped, his eyes were dark brown and very welcoming, he often looked sad, but that was just his normal expression. His stature was rather tall, maybe 6'2 to 6'3 and he was well fed, but thin.

'I say..is anyone there?' The man said into the darkness in a well pronounced accent. 'I wish to see a Jedi to discuss my recruitment' He added curtly.

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:47:01 PM
"Recruitment? This late at night?"

Zeke walked out from behind one of the pillars in the hall, rolling out his shoulders and stretching. Insomnia had brought the Knight to the Recruitment Center, and he had nearly fallen asleep there next to the pillar.

"Well, why not? I'm Zeke, a Knight here at the Greater Jedi Order."

Artimidor Ferkarial
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:53:51 PM
'Hello Zeke my child...' Artimidor said looking at the young Jedi closely 'yes i apologise for me entering this late at night...i have had a very long journey here-' The druid suddenly cut of and looked at Zeke alittle closer...

'Insomnia...why are you not sleeping do you know?...are you having family problems or anything upsetting you?' He added holding Zeke's chin and turning his head to look at his eyes.

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:03:02 PM
Zeke raised a brow at the man and moved the hand off his chin.

"Eh...not really...no family to have problems with. Nothing ever gets me down either. Some one once called me 'Zeke the Happy Child'...I've been taught since I was a kid to be constantly happy. Its in my blood. But that's not the point," Zeke said with a smile. "The point is that you wanna join the GJO. Why do you want to become a Jedi, if you don't mind my asking?"

Artimidor Ferkarial
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:14:34 PM
'Im a healer..a druid, let me help...' Artimidor interupted fishing into his bag only to bring out a small bottle and a bag pull of a grassy looking weed. The cloaked figure striped the grass in bits and then put it into the pot for safe keeping and then handing him the plastic container. 'Boil that in water for 15 mintues and drink with something sweet...chocolate or something, not that i like people eating that..try to find something else...you will sleep like a baby...' he said with a warm, sad looking smile.

'I want to be a apart of the jedi to heal...ofcourse im a healer but in my town theres not much call for it these days, what with bacta tanks and such...i prefere the more original way of personal healing...and thats whyim here...to treat the sick...'

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:21:11 PM
"Treat the sick? I know the kind of people you'd like. Knights Estelle Russard and Salemn Lysce are your kind of people."

Zeke cast a glance at the plastic container, considering the advice. He himself hadn't had much experience with herbs in healing, but hey, it was worth a shot.

"Thanks for the stuff. Healing is your bag, huh? Well you'll have plenty of opportunities. The Jedi are based around the protection and healing of innocents."

Zeke stopped. He always paused at this part.

"You're aware that not everyone you try to help will accept your assitance, right? That some you try to help may even view you as the villain?"

Artimidor Ferkarial
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:52:26 AM
'When that person is in great pain they will need healing...' He began in a gentle voice 'However if they wish to turn my gift away then they reserve that right, not that i can understand them turning away kindness, but i would let them be...'

The tall man fiddled about in his bag a bit more looking as if he was making it a little bit more neat and tidy within, closed the bag and fastened the latch. ' My name is Artimidor by the way....and you are Zeke i gather?' He asked stretching out his hand to shake knowing Zeke would wonder how he knew his name.

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:23:56 AM
"Artimidor, m'name's..." Wait, he knew his name already. Zeke shrugged it off and shook the hand held out to him. "Well, anyways, declining your help is but the smallest of obstacles. There are the Sith to be dealt with, and all the struggles and conflicts of the galaxy. Healing won't always be the answer; you may have to do some fighting and hurting as well as helping and healing."

Artimidor Ferkarial
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:29:15 PM
'I have basic fighting skills and i am willing to train if i need to' he replied.

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:01:45 AM
"Then, if you remain undaunted by the responsibilites and challenges of becoming a Jedi, I welcome you to the Order."