PDA

View Full Version : A traitor's duel (Challenge to any jedi)

Nash Stolar
Oct 17th, 2002, 06:59:23 PM
Nash stood alone in the middle of an open field that was not close to any major or minor population. Nash just wanted a simple fight this time, not to destroy a small town if he didn't have to. Now it was no longer any weak half hearted spars, but a real fight with a jedi and he hoped it would be better then the fights with the sith he had long been accustomed to.

"Com'on out light ones..."

Nash said quietly.. he was sure there was at least one jedi around, they were everywhere and one was always ready to fight anyone who made challenge, he knew this from experience. He let his force arua run through the surrounding areas to let them know where he was, and if he was lucky maybe the jedi who came along might have had a old grudge for him. He grinned at the thought and waited.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 18th, 2002, 02:01:59 AM
Again, on a patrol of a planet known to have been visited by darksiders, Dasquian chanced across the signature he had been looking for. As he exited the forest land out onto an open field, he spotted the man off in the distance. The wheat growing in the field was about calf high, and as he waded through it, he called out:

“Are you lost?”

Nash Stolar
Oct 20th, 2002, 03:50:19 PM
Nash turned when someone called out to him, His armor lightly clanking as he did so. It was obliviously a jedi. Nash dident quite know if they had meet before because the jedi was to far off in the distance to make out any real features. But he doubted he did, he dident remember the jedi's signature.

"Depends, what do you mean by lost?"

He called back, watching the jedi.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 21st, 2002, 03:02:59 AM
Dasquian squinted as he tried to picked out the face of the man, to see if he was a figure he might recall from the past, but he found no recognition in the dark features.

“I mean it is unusual to see someone standing alone out here, so far from the populous.”

Nash Stolar
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:25:44 PM
Nash looked around the empty field then back at the jedi.

"What if I was just out here to catch my thoughts?"

Nash crossed his arms in a casual manner, though what he really did was get a throwing knife, after taking one he dropped his hands back at his sides hiding the knife and starting to estimate the distance between the two of them.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:56:02 AM
“…Your thoughts betray that this is not your true intention.”

Nash Stolar
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:33:21 PM
Nash smirked.. this was going to be good..

"Look at that, your right!"

In a swift movement Nash threw the knife, the force aiding it as it sailed through the air at the jedi. He knew it would be easly blocked, but hey, why not try anyways..

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 25th, 2002, 02:01:48 AM
Unguarded and unbridled, the darksiders true nature appeared as the blade cut through the air towards Dasquian. With the foresight of a small dip into his mind, Dasquian was able to raise a hand to deflect the weapon with a nudge from the Force, sending it down to the ground. This accomplished, he stepped onto the knife to hold it down with one foot and ignited the orange saber he held in his left hand.

Nash Stolar
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:13:45 PM
Nash laughed softly and pulled his sabre from his belt, with a sharp snap-hiss Nash watched the jedi from behind the now ignited green sabre.

"So, lightsider... I dont recall knowing you."

Nash called out, making small, slow advances.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:19:30 PM
“Nor I you, but then why would I? You are a student of the dark, not one whom I would be inclined to socialize with,”

Shifting his orange saber to the side sharply to get a better view of the man, he too began to walk forward.

Nash Stolar
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:29:05 PM
"Actualy, I was a jedi to not to long ago, I just got bored, thats all.."

Nash smirked and pointed his sabre at the jedi.

"But as you said you dont wish to socialize so lets skip the formalities."

He brought the sabre down to his side and charged, but without the aid of the force or a plan, he wanted to play this one by ear. just for now at least.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:30:16 AM
Another that had fallen from the light into shadow. Inside, Dasquian side, though on the outside he showed no sympathy. As the darksider charged him, he remained still and held his guard, shifting his footing so that he would be able to compensate from whatever strike might come.

Nash Stolar
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:25:30 PM
The moment he was in reach Nash slashed out, his attack was easly blocked. Nash pulled back and lundged forword again, another block. Nash pulled back once again and watched the jedi, Just now thinking up a plan of attack.

"Well..."