PDA

View Full Version : The FF RP? Dead? Or just Sleeping?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:38:53 PM
I would really like to know, I was getting psyched up to the point where my charachter might jump in and all, but nothing happened! So, What I would like to know is, are we going to continue it? And drop the Key Hero and have it open like the original Final Fantasy (Only you made the charachter a key charachter) Or you going to try to continue keeping it a "group" thing focused about 1 or two people?

Zatania Duvall
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:36:14 PM
I don't know what happened. :( I've been waiting for a chance to reply with a good post thats not short.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:57:39 AM
I can't really jump in until the story progresses.

Peter McCoy
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:24:18 AM
Gue kinda brought in the idea of the coloured stormtroopers. I don't want to dictate what it is they're up to, so I asked him to make a post, but he hasn't replied to the thread or my PM. The thread will definitely continue - it's just a case of people getting in there.

Essentially there is no "Key" hero. Like LOTR, everybody's imortant. But it has to start with somebody to give it structure and some knd of "hook". There will be a "group" as such - whenever those interested decide to appear and join in the "journey" - but along the way encounters will take place with various neutrals and antagonists (like yourself, Dyzm) who will continue to appear (hopefully) throughout the story. All of them are equally important to the story, so there is no one or two or three main characters. There may be main goodies and main baddies, but their importance is down to the roleplayers who roleplay them.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:06:00 AM
Wheres the link to this thread i cant find it for love nor moneyO_o

Zatania Duvall
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:07:10 AM
I'll bug Guey sometime soon to post. It probably won't be til tomorrow, I have to leave in a little bit for work. I work late, then early in the morning tomorrow. O_o But trust me, I'll get him to post. :D

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:02:20 AM
It's on about the 3rd page, I think.

Lord Gue
Oct 18th, 2002, 02:00:34 PM
Sorry, between work and sleep, I got a good 4-5 hours left in the day. Been spending that with some other things lately, but Ill get back on board the RP ASAP. I'll reply tonight when I get off work.

and no, not cuase Heaz made me...

Zatania Duvall
Oct 18th, 2002, 02:24:32 PM
Aww but you love me anyways. Admit it! lol

But I understand. I was just wondering if you forgot. O.o I know I do sometimes.

Peter McCoy
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:34:11 PM
Sorry, I wasn't aware of that - didn't mean to pressurize you.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:24:03 PM
Sounds cool.
I just love FF games.
Is it open?

Zatania Duvall
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:51:19 PM
I think so. But it's up to Peter since it's his RP.

Lord Gue
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:58:44 PM
someone wanna link me here?

Zatania Duvall
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:01:21 PM
Linkie linkie

*pop*

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23519

Peter McCoy
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:39:30 AM
It's open to anybody so long as they inform me first and tell me any particular detaisl I might need to know, since there is an element of storytelling in it sometimes (I'll need to do this to bring about specific events and situations to do with the storyline).