PDA

View Full Version : The Rise of a Knight: Memories (Dios, Tomak, Maia, Zeke, Wei, Krieger, Lion, Lance)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:11:46 PM
Kindo sat pearched upon a boulder, gazing off into the night sky above. He was about a mile from the Greater Jedi Order complex, alone at a nearby lake. It had indeed been a long day for the exhausted Jedi, for it was that long awaited day when he made the transition from Padawan to Knight. He had just gotten out of his awesome promotion party that his friends had thrown for him, and he needed some time to quietly reflect on some things.

He had first entered the Order lacking all knowledge of the Force, for he only had the spirit and passion that drove him on. Ever since that day he had he had never ceased to go about his training, always excited to learn something new. He had learned Force throwing, healing, levitating, leaping, and many other abilities, but he had more importantly learned the instincts, wisdom, peace, and the patience of a Jedi. He remembered many former battles such has the one where an army of Padawans helped save a burning village, and when he had took on one of the Reborn Dark Jedi in Yog’s. He remembered many GJO events such has the Formal and the High Council elections. He remembered every breakfast, lunch, and dinner he had in the Bar & Grill. He cherished all those memories deep in his heart, but above all he treasured the time that he spent with his greatest of friends. He remembered first meeting them, all their parties, all their missions, even all the long nights they would stay up just talking. They meant more to him than anything, and they would always remain close to him.

Indeed many things had gone on during his life has a Padawan, but now unlike the inexperience and curiosity of the time he first started, he now was confident in his capabilities he acquired during his training. A part of him would always miss being a young learner, but has time goes on so will he, and it was now time to take the rank of Knight.

His sapphire eyes were set upon the gleaming stars, taking great pleasure in the lovely midnight.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:21:40 PM
Wei saw kindo from a distance and called to him.

"And here you are, way out here. What you doing?"

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:31:11 PM
Maia wandered out into the night. Her eyes cast upward gazing at Ari flying in the dark sky. So much time had passed since she had come to the GJO she had found peace and most importantly she had found friends.

Maia made her way to the small lake they had all gone at one time or another. She could hear there laughter as they all had fun together. Maia knew they were a special group and had forged a strong bond. Spotting Wei and Kindo she smiled. "Hey guys what are you doing out here?"

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2002, 06:19:08 PM
"Ask Kindo. It's his party."

Zeke came up the trail from behind with his usual happy smile.

"Sup, Kindo?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 17th, 2002, 06:59:41 PM
Kindo continued glaring at the heavens above.

" Just thinking guys...

He then deflected his concentration off of the night sky and unto his friends. A genuine smile appeared in his features, for he was glad to see them arrive.

" ...just thinking. "

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:39:38 PM
"Hmm, we haven't been in group like this for some time"A somehow dark and deep voice emerged from the shadows, as a tall man with a red cape trailin behind him walking towards the gathering of jedis, his metalic accessories creating a small noise at each foot step he took.

:: As he stood in the middle of them all, he tilted his head to the side staring at Kindo.::

"So what are you doing here?"His voice wasn't as it use to be, something had changed in him but here he was among his friends, now his new family.

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:04:21 PM
"Thinking of what?" Zeke asked, acknowleding Lance's arrival with a nod in his direction.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:59:29 PM
" About everything I accomplished and experienced during my life has a Padawan. "

Kindo paused momentarily, reflecting speechlessly.

" So many memories. "

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:09:22 PM
Maia nodded to Lance a small worried smile as she looked at him. Sitting down next to Kind she slipped her arms in his. Laying her head on his shoulder she spoke.

"It seems we have all come a long way. All of us as friends and Jedi. I would not have missed knowing all of you or having you as my friends for all the world. You all mean so much to me." She grabbed Zekes hand and pulled him closer, motioned for the others to gather in. "May the force always keep us close." She could not bear the thought of loosing a singe one of them in any way. They were her family now...

Oct 18th, 2002, 07:19:08 PM
:: Lance rested his hand under his chin standing upstraight and is arms crossed together.::

"Hehe...." He didnt feel very cheerfull but he couldn't resist.

"this calls for a group hug!"

Dios Kane
Oct 19th, 2002, 08:29:17 AM
:: I had been walking through the forest, enjoying the feel of the living force around me and the equilibrium it had reached within me. As I had walked I had looked up at the sky and while my gaze drifted back to the jungle ahead of me I spotted a man sitting upon a boulder and a sharp twang hit my force sense. It was Kindo, he had been my friend long enough for me to pick that off from where I was.
I quickly force scanned the area and picked up several others in the area; Wei, Zeke, Lance, and particularily Maia. I quickly used the force to increase my speed and headed towards the area. I stopped when I reached the clearing and the lake. I trodded over to them and waved.::

Howdy folks. What's going on?

:: I smiled and gave a weird glance to Lance who had just declared a "group hug."::

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 19th, 2002, 08:55:39 AM
Kindo ascended from his perch upon the large stone and turned towards those enveloping him.

" Let us never break apart from one another, ever. I do believe that if we continue to work toghether has a family, we will keep bringing definite changes to this corrupted galaxy. "

He placed one hand upon Lance's shoulder and the other upon that of Dios.

Oct 19th, 2002, 02:52:36 PM
:: Lance tilted his head to the side.::

"Sounds ok to me, I'm up for it"

"Let us never break apart, never"

Dios Kane
Oct 19th, 2002, 08:56:26 PM
:: Putting an arm around Maia and pulling her close and clenching Kindo's hand I laughed.::

I agree, to never break apart, for eternity.

:: My eye's misted over for a moment at that thought... eternity. Kindo and them, they didn't have eternity, did they even know this? Did they care? I turned away from the thoughts and my smile came back.::

Forever!

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:56:36 PM
"That's right! We're a team! An unstoppable one!"

Zeke grinned.

"Ain't nothin' we can't handle!"

Oct 19th, 2002, 10:41:49 PM
"Unstoppable..heh I like that" He said looking towards Zeke

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 20th, 2002, 09:44:43 AM
"YEEEEHAW!"

With a massive splash, Lion landed in the lake, his hoverboard flying off into the forest in another direction.

Surfacing, he spat out water like a fountain, before noticing the little group of his griends all starring at him...

"I've really got to watch out for those crosswinds...." he said to himself, before yelling:

"Hey-yo! What's up, guys?"

He marched out of the lake, a little bit of seaweed clinging to his cloak. A burst of force energy, and he was dry, the seaweed charred to dust...

Oct 21st, 2002, 04:58:29 AM
:: Lance tilted his head to the side and hearing the loud screams and havoc in the lake, he had already guessed who it was, without even having tilted his head yet he called out for him.::

"Lion always making big entrances, heh"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 21st, 2002, 02:08:04 PM
"An unstoppable force, eh?"

Wei smiled. "That we are, when we stick together as a team."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:01:30 PM
" So it is agreed then? We remain an unstoppable team? "

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:22:01 AM
"I dunno...I'm kinda wet....but.....ah, what the hell...WE RULE!"

Lion was having trouble extracting his board, because it had lodged itself inside a boulder...he wondered how much force was necessary to crush a hoverboard through a boulder..."

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:11:10 AM
Maia leaned her head against Dios. She looked at all of the people gathered around her. They were an unstoppable team due to there friendship. She doubted there had ever been such a strong bond as they had.

"I say we are more than unstoppable, I say we are endless." Maia grinned at them. "Now come on let's go swimmen."

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:16:16 AM
"Damnit, I dried myself for nothing..." Lion called, from his position up on the boulder that he had been trying to extract his board from...

"BANZAI!!!!!" he yelled, diving into the water. He was about three feet from the surface when he realised that he hadn't turned off the power supply on his saber...

"Dasquian is gonna kill me..." he thought, before landing in the water with a tremendous splash.

Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:26:05 PM
"Hmph, this is it...it's my time to leave" He said on a serious tone, waving his hand slowly as he walked away his red cape floating right behind him.

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 23rd, 2002, 06:32:54 AM
"Hey...where'd Lance go?" Lion asked as he surfaced again, spouting water like a fountain.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:54:08 AM
Wei kicked off his shoes, got his socks off with his toes, tucked his glasses in a shoe, then flung his shirt onto a nearby tree branch.

"Here I come!" and he dove into the water.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:23:40 AM
Maia turned with a mischievous smile and let the force fill her. Before Lance got to far he felt himself lifted off of his feet. Mia quickly moved him to the water and le go. A huge splash was heard as Lance fell into the water. Maia tugged he sandals off and raced for the water.

"Come on Dios let's see if we can still hold our breaths a long time." With that she dove in...

Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:03:46 PM
"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!" Lancetook off his heavy equipement and threw it at the boarder.

"Damn you!...How could you!" He started swimming on his back looking at the skys.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:26:44 PM
Maia giggled and swam toward Lance. "How can I? Cause I can.." She said splashing water at him. "Besides you need to have some fun bro..."

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:14:33 PM
Lion was underwater, looking for a fish...he didn't know if there were any fish left in here, but...hey, maybe they could have Sushi...

He surfaced, before diving down as deep as he could and spotting a giant fish. The fish looked big and tasty...apparently, Lion looked good and tasty to the fish as well...it turned and swam at him...

Lion pulled his saber, igniting it...guess he hadn't burned out the power afterall...and drove himself forward, slicing the fish's fins and tail off in two quick swipes. Lion then span around to the front and stabbed his saber through the animal's throat, making sure it didn't suffer.

Without another thought, he grabbed the heavy fish and hauled it to the surface, dragging it along as he swam towards the shore.

"SUSHI!" he yelled, triumphantly...

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:19:30 PM
Wei smiled. "If you clean it and prepare it, I'll eat it. I don;t know the first thing about making sushi." Wei laughed, swimming about in the water. "This is fun."

Dios Kane
Oct 25th, 2002, 07:08:40 PM
Somebody order a pizza, I'm gonna be busy.

:: I'm smiled and took off my robe as I slowly entered the water. I slowly tugged at Maia's mind as I searched for her.::

Please don't make me hunt, I'm too lazy to look for a girl now!

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 26th, 2002, 07:39:32 AM
Lion threw the fish onto the rock with his hoverboard and started rustling around in his bag for a comlink.

Afterall, he knew where they could get a pizza...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:41:03 AM
Upon watching his friends scatter into the lake, a genuine smile reflected off of Kindo.

It delighted him to see all of them having a good time, has they always had. None of the words were spoken in vain, for toghether they would made an unstoppable team, and more importantly, a family. He had made the biggest transition of his life when he decided to join the Jedi, and to his recollections there was never a moment he regreted it. In them he had found wisdom, maturity, peace, discipline, skill, a beloved family, and himself.

Many things has occured during his Padawan life, some good, some bad, but the journey was far from over. He now possessed all the proficiency of a Jedi Knight, and it was time to embark on a new endevour; to bring an end to the darkness that had been so prevailing, but he coulden't do it without his team. Toghether they would make signifigant differences throughout the galaxy, if they only remained within the chains of unity. A new day had come, Jedi Padawan Kindo was now Jedi Knight Kindo, and with that change came new responsibilities, new tasks, but his love for the Jedi would always remain the same.

He rapidly removed his obsidian jacket, crimson shirt, and leather boots, carelessly tossing them aside. Taking a deep breath, he sprinted off towards the gleaming lake, leaping into the air and crashing into the lukewarm water below.

" Whoooooooooo! That's awesome! "

ooc- be prepared, at the moment i am working on our group rp. it's a good one too.

Zeke
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:38:50 PM
Zeke preferred to sit high and dry on Kindo's rock.

"Havin' fun, are ya?"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:30:35 PM
WEi used the Force to pull Zeke into the water.

"Slacker! Get in this here freezing water!"

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:29:48 PM
Lion found his comlink, but fumbled it out of his hands and it landed in the water...

"Oh...great..." Lion murmured, as he prepared to jump back in.