PDA

View Full Version : Admission Request

Adrian Cross
Oct 17th, 2002, 01:40:17 PM
To the Knights and Masters of the Sith Order,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Adrian Cross. I wish to join your group in hopes of recieving training. I am new to the SW roleplaying experience and would also like to learn my way around and introduce myself and my character to as many people as possible. It is my undertsanding that you ask that I answer a few questions.

OOC Questions
Do you have another character?
Not at present.
How often are you online?
I am on practically all the time, feel free to send me any PMs.
Is this your main character?
This is my only character.

IC Questions
What are your thoughts on the Sith?
I've never heard of anything like that.
What is your current skill level?
I am a skilled pilot adept at flying Imperial Fighters. Lately I've been having these strange feelings every once in a while. I'm not sure what they mean.
What are your beliefs?
I don't believe in anything such as the Force, I do however believe in Fate. Perhaps I was fated to come here.

I eagerly await the response of a Master or Knight.

Signed,
Adrian Cross.

Salem Ave
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:07:35 PM
“… The rrr-eponse of a Knight or Massster?”

A figure approached.

“I am a Knight. Tell me – what isss it you require?”

Adrian Cross
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:14:11 PM
I wish to recieve training and knowledge as was written in the first post.

Salem Ave
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:19:20 PM
“I sss-eee… and what do you wish to use this trrraining for?”

Adrian Cross
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:22:43 PM
For my own purposes... in return I'll serve this group to the best of my abilities.

Salem Ave
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:24:15 PM
“And do you accept, then, that in pledging loyalty to thisss group, you swear that you will not betrrray us – and that said betrayal will result in your immediate execution?”

Adrian Cross
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:58:45 PM
I accept.

Salem Ave
Oct 18th, 2002, 02:37:46 AM
“Then you may consssider yourrrself a member, and proceed into the Sith Palace to find a room. You will be informed if and when you arrre assigned a Master for training.”

[ OOC: if you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to PM/Private Message me, or email me at azumith@antisocial.com ]