PDA

View Full Version : Go Kindo! Its your promo! (Kindo Promo Party! Drinks are free!)

Zeke
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:27:06 PM
Zeke dragged his roommate into the Bar and Grill and caught the attention of all seated there.

"It is with great pride and a rap that I announce the promotion of Ki Adi Kindo to rank of Jedi Knight!"

Zeke hit the play on his stereo

"Go Kindo! It's your promo! Go Kindo! It's your promo!
You're one rank stronger, one rank wiser.
Now you're a knight and a strong Force user.
You got a room full of friends, a bottle full of drink
Everyone's here for you and it feels pretty great!
You're the man of the hour, the V.I.P
You get the first slice of the P-I-E
So draw out your saber and fight for peace
Put a smile on, you've been knighted, Ki!"

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:31:58 PM
Running up Maia hugged Kindo. "I knew it would happen." Grinning she pulled him out to the dance floor. "You owe me a dance..." She as so very proud of Kindo. He had fought long and hard to become a knight. He had learned a lot along the way. His heart was pure Jedi...

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 16th, 2002, 06:32:34 PM
:: Lance sat at the bar and turned around then rubbing his chin lightly with his hand he let out a wide grin.::

"Heh nice job Kindo, welcome to the Knights!" He said cheerfully

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2002, 06:41:24 PM
"Go Kindo! I knew you could do it!" Wei shouted from across the bar and grill.

Lochabre
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:39:11 PM
The huge Bouncer thumped over to the stereo and picked it up Curoious, Lochabre sniffed it, then in one quck swallow, ate it. However, electricty and acid dont mix and with a puzzled look on it face, Lochabre scratched it's head.... then belched a huge gout of flame

"Cuuussseee meee...."

Zeke
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:40:55 PM
Zeke laughed.

"Dude, he ATE it!"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:08:36 PM
Kindo made a pitiful attempt to hold back the teardrops, but he was too delighted to obstruct his emotions. He had remained speechless for quite a while, still captivated to see all of his beloved friends there. It pleased him more than anything just to be with them, for they meant the world to him, and it touched his heart to see them gathered toghether to celebrate his well-earned promotion.

" Thank you, it means so much to me. I couden't have done it without you. After all, what is a man without his family? "

The Jedi's brightened spirit was glowing with joy, creating a very genuine smile.

" Thank you, all of you. "

Once rubbing his tear-filled eye's, he continued to say...

" Now lets party!!! "

Angelica Shin
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:25:31 PM
"Good, cause I need to get wasted!"

She grinned and slapped Kindo on the back, hard for one her size.

"Now I'ves gots one, two....I think three Knight firends, cool!"

She found an empty seat and flopped down.

"So let's get DRUNK! FOR KINDO!"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:27:46 PM
Wei went over to where ange sat, and sat next to her.

"Get wasted? What for?" Wei put his arm around her shoulders. "Get wasted if you want, but I had better not hear of you going cow tipping again."

Wei kissed ange on the cheek and ordered her one of her favorite drinks.

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:55:03 PM
"Congratulations, Mr. Kindo...I knew you could do it!"

Jackson approached the gathering.

"I got you a card."

He handed a small red envelope to Ki Adi, which was tucked in his jedi jacket...and gave a sideways smile.

"You'll have to get used to me, I'm a bit sentimental at heart, and ironically too broke to do much about it. I figure cards are good, though, even if I don't spell to good."

His smile broadened.

"You must be the happiest person alive. I can't imagine what its like to be in your shoes right now."

Saul Mordeth
Oct 16th, 2002, 09:15:02 PM
Go Kindo, Go Kindo its your birthday.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Oct 17th, 2002, 06:08:53 PM
Ami quietly slipped into the bar and grill. she waited until maia and kindo's dance was over, then she walked up to Kindo and tapped him on the shoulder.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:45:57 PM
Tomak came up to Kindo, "Congrats old buddy." Tomak smiled at Kindo, "Hope you are ready for the padawans."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:33:17 PM
" Ami, Tomak, thanks for coming guys. "

Ki Adi slung opposite arms over their shoulders, a broad grin upon his face.

" Now let's have some fun. "