PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all

Spider
Oct 16th, 2002, 12:28:15 PM
Greetings

I dont know what your rules are on doing what I am about to do but I come from another site also dedicated to the ways of the sith except our site isnt about roleplaying. so if anyone would like to take alook visit our home page www.sithism.com of the forum at www.sithism.com/forums all are welcome.

please dont be offended by this blatent advertizeing as that is not my goal, and as we are not a roleplaying site you will loose no members due to my adverticement, but please take alook you never know it might interest you.

http://www.sithism.com/forums/templates/BlackSoul/images/logo_phpBB.gif

Jeseth Cloak
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:36:49 AM
Hmmm...

Salem Ave
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:37:45 AM
o_O

Xazor Elessar
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:44:35 PM
o_O

My sentiments exactly, Jen Jen.....

o_O

And to think.....I play both sides of the coin! :lol!!!

Lady Vader
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:25:26 PM
Er, quite... interesting. o_O

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:40:52 PM
Didn't we have a person like this pop up at the old Sith Council? He started mocking us for not really being sith in Real Life? And just pretending and such?

Spider
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:36:27 PM
please dont get me wrong I am not mocking you I am mearly offering a place for you guys/gals to have a look at, for me to say that we are real sith and you are not would be very small minded and thats just not my bag, so why not take alook. everyone is welcome.

Dea Potentia
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:53:48 PM
*sniffle* I'm just as horrible as everybody else!! It's new to me... I don't fully understand it, and it therefore frightens me... Oi I also have a bit of dificulty believing such a thing could exist...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:21:36 PM
I mean, just read it and be reasonable. You might need to rethink your goals.

1: To bring order to the world. (2030ad)
<font color="red">(Note, when Order is brought to the world, it is the begaining of Satan's Rule)</font>

2: To establish the true order – SithTM are power. (2023ad)
<font color="red"> Wait... so you going to bring Order to the world, then establish a Sith Order?</font>

3: To take over the Moon and establish a forward base of operations. (2005ad)
<font color="red">(Might be difficult to get the billions of $ needed to create a moon base.)</font>

4: To re-colonize the galaxy, establishing the Power of the SithTM. (2050ad) <font color="red"> (We have not yet made it to Mars)</font>

5: Primary objective to being the Jedi from (Jedi’ismTM) to a Party and get them to talk about Lightsabre’s.
<font color="red"> Lightsabre's are still in the "Brainstorming Faze" </font>

6: To take control of the international space station, and to fly it to the moon.
<font color="red"> (I doubt that Nasa would loan you the shuttle to get to the Space Station...) </font>

7: To attach big engines to the moon, move it out of orbit, fix two lasers to the Darkside of the moon, and call it “The Death Star”.
<font color="red"> Thus, destroying the Earth, and ruining the World Order you just created. </font>

8: To become a registered religion by the next census.
<font color="red"> Need 10,000 I belive</font>

9: To try and Hit Master Yoda in a Lightsabre battle
<font color="red"> Yoda is a Puppet</font>

10: To bring back the dinosaurs for Lightsabre practice.
<font color="red"> Errrr.... Right... </font>

11: To rid the world of Noddle Snacks In Pots.
<font color="red"> HOW DARE YOU! I live on those!!! </font>

12: To rid the world of Small Cuddly Toys.
<font color="red"> But everyone needs a hug... Even Darth Maul</font>

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 18th, 2002, 12:10:35 AM
... Unique, to say at the least.

:lol Dyzm - My thoughts exactly

Darth Pyrone
Oct 18th, 2002, 12:18:48 AM
1: To bring order to the world. (2030ad)
-Order to the world? Wow, I can't wait! I hope that means they will make all the lines at the bank move quicker.

2: To establish the true order – SithTM are power. (2023ad)
-So I have established that they will have their order... 3 years after they bring order to the world. They must also have the power to travel through time! Man, we need to join up with these guys quickly, they sure are advanced!

3: To take over the Moon and establish a forward base of operations. (2005ad)
-Ah! They are going to take over the moon in only 2 years! How come I never heard of them before now? It is incredible that they have this kind of power with only 10,000 members! I can't wait!

4: To re-colonize the galaxy, establishing the Power of the SithTM. (2050ad)
-To... re-colonize the galaxy... their technology is amazing! From only 10,000 people they are going to produce enough children to take up the entire galaxy! Not just that but they also have space ships hidden somewhere on the earth! I am telling you guys... with this kind of power... we need to join them!

5: Primary objective to being the Jedi from (Jedi’ismTM) to a Party and get them to talk about Lightsabre’s.
-Huh? What? I don't get it... what? Oh lightsabre's... WHAT?!?

6: To take control of the international space station, and to fly it to the moon.
-I am starting to lose faith in my all powerful religeon here. They are going to fly the spacetation to the moon? Why? Why don't we just use the spacecrafts that we used to get to the spacestation to get to the moon? It isn't like we could land the spacestation... could we?

7: To attach big engines to the moon, move it out of orbit, fix two lasers to the Darkside of the moon, and call it “The Death Star”.
-Big engines? That must be a sith technical term! I think it is amazing they can make something equal to the death star with only two lasers! Wow they are good!

-Woohoo! I had no idea that the census had that kind of power! Now which census were they talking about? We just mised one! Oh no! We need to hurry!

9: To try and Hit Master Yoda in a Lightsabre battle
-Err... didn't you state on the main page that all characters in the starwars movies were fictional? Noo! Are we going back on are word? Try an hit? What the hell?!

10: To bring back the dinosaurs for Lightsabre practice.
-More of that sith timetraveling technology! I have no idea how dinosaurs would be better training than other sith, but what do I know! I am not a sith... yet!

11: To rid the world of Noddle Snacks In Pots.
-Apperently these are bad for us and can kill us I guess. I have no idea what a noddle snack is... or why it sucks being in a pot.

12: To rid the world of Small Cuddly Toys.
-The only thing left that can stop us! Down with cuddly toys! Nothing will stop us after we conquer the cuddly toy world!

Jehova Eaven
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:19:52 AM
I summon the Can!

Spider
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:56:36 AM
you might want to disregard those goals to be honest, we were haveing trouble with another site and we kept getting shut down, so we had to make the public aspect of the site more fun if you take alook in the forums you will see what I mean. we have alot of fun but there is also a serious aspect to the site. and do me a favor just edit that copy of our goals so its changed because if my co-site member tiberianus comes here he will go on about copyrights and stuff, which is not needed.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:34:02 PM
:lol!! ROFLMFAO! This is too funny.....I agree with you all the way, Jehova......

Besides.....most of the 'Sith' (snicker, :lol) here, have alternate characters too! I have three JEDI characters and only two Sith! :lol Man......and I'm a CHRISTIAN IRL! :lol (falling on the floor in hysterics)

No offense, dude.....but, your goals are a bit......out there, to say the least....and I don't think you'll get hardly anyone from this normal sight........

EDIT: Yeah......I thought you said all SW characters were fake? Hit Yoda in the head! :lol :lol :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 19th, 2002, 06:48:44 AM
I have no reluctance in saying it...

If it's a joke and make believe, cool.

If your serious... you have a problem. Sith is a goddamn movie bit of BS. Not real life and never will be. And in saying so, you deserve this...

I SUMMON THE CAN!!!!!

Can of WTF
Oct 19th, 2002, 06:51:02 AM
j00 c4773d d00d?

h07y 5h17, j00 WTF'ed!!!!

And I mean truly WTF'ed, I'm so WTF'ed I cant even continue with 1337 5p33k!

Blaine
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:34:55 AM

Hmm... Didn't they try that in Australia and it ended in a sad conclusion? (1000 Australian dollars I believe)

Guess you guys shouldn't try that unless you wanna pay lotsa cash, eh?

And this was the perfect time to summon the can of WTF

Jade Terra
Oct 19th, 2002, 02:24:52 PM
Originally posted by Can of WTF
j00 c4773d d00d?

h07y 5h17, j00 WTF'ed!!!!

And I mean truly WTF'ed, I'm so WTF'ed I cant even continue with 1337 5p33k!

The can spoke! And it spoke NORMAL!

*faints in fear*

Lady Vader
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:15:29 PM
*Grabs the Can in a greatful hug.*

Gawd, I love that Can!

Aaaahhhh... I feel better now that the Can has spoken. :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:04:32 AM
if my co-site member tiberianus comes here he will go on about copyrights and stuff, which is not needed.

Funny, yet you keep stealing Idea's from George Lucus...

I mean, I wrote a paper on how to conquer the world for my speech class. Wrote in Detail on how to do it also. After showing it some teachers, they assume the general outline is sound, and in theory work. It would only work though, if the people acted like Gaming Bots, with no ingenious plans of there own.

And then you create something which is not only a complete fantasy, you create a religion out of a fantasy. I mean, the Christian bible can be proven in science, but scientest create wierd theories to bypass it.

Note to all, if you want to hear some of these scientificully proven facts, contact me. I have a truckfull.

Judas Escariot
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:10:59 AM
?????................uhh?

Dae Jinn
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:57:31 AM
*looks at thread and leaves.....quickly*