PDA

View Full Version : Master's bidding

imported_Altered Beast
Oct 16th, 2002, 11:19:11 AM
(From here: http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=23718)

The successful one had left. the Altered watched him leave. They'd seen it with their own eyes. Quickly, stealthily, they moved down the hallways, toward the door where the target was. It was shut, and there was a knob. Large hands fumbled clumsily with it, and with a terrifying shriek of rage and frustration the knob was abandoned and the door blew in off its hinges. They flooded the room, surrounding the bed where the mate of the successful one lay.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 16th, 2002, 11:23:13 AM
Sorreessa woke with a start as the door was knocked off the hinges. She sat up only to see that many dark beings now crowded the room. She shivered as she looked at them, just what the hell were the doing here and what did they want? At any rate, she was too scared to move any further.

"What arr-rrre you?"

imported_Altered Beast
Oct 16th, 2002, 11:25:17 AM
"We...are...master's children..." they said slowly, mournfully. "You...will come with...us...mate of...the...successful...one..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 16th, 2002, 01:48:39 PM
::Sucessful one? Who are th-? Are they talking about Inu?:: Sorreessa's thoughts raced as she looked into the many pairs of glowing eyes.

"jI'm not gojing anywherrre.....get out of herrre!"

Sure she was scared but she wasn't going without a fight, she growled lowly, a warning for them not to come any closer. There were too many of them for her to win but she could take out a few of them before that happened.

imported_Altered Beast
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:37:12 PM
Or could she? The first of the Altered sprang and tackled her, holding her down.

"You...are...coming...Master...bids it..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:03:11 AM
Sorreessa growled lowly, her eyes narrowing to slits.

"Ljike hell jI wjill!"

She said as she turned her wrist just far enough to jab in the creature its wrist. It yelped in pain before she swatted it across the face with her now free hand. Her hand was quickly pinned again though as another took to helping hold her down. She then took to cursing in Cizerack but there wasn't much else she could do. Sorreessa was not resigned to her fate of course but she understood that for now, she was trapped, she could only hope Inu would soon find out.

imported_Altered Beast
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:49:38 AM
The Altered shrieked as Sorr hit it, and as its bretheren stepped forward to help returned the blow across Sorr's face. The halfling Cizerack saw stars, then nothing. She awoke surrounded by Altered, strapped face-up to a tilted operating table.

"Master...we...have...done...it..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 01:51:41 PM
Sorreessa growled again at the altered beings but her eyes briefly looked for who they were talking to, wondering if it was a random person or Inu's creator.

"What the hell jis the meanjing of thjis? What do you want me forrr?"

She yelled towards the beings again, she didn't understand what possible reason they could have for wanting her.

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 01:55:46 PM
"EeeEEEeehhheeeheee....leave us, children..."

The Altered shuffled out, and Sorreessa was able to see the room around her. Directly before her sat a hunched man with a humanoid creature strapped to the low table before him. He looked up at her with a mad grin, a sadistic light in his eyes.

"Eeehehheeee..." he cackled. "You are the mate of my evil dog..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:00:54 PM
Sorreessa angrily tried at her restraints briefly but found it to be useless, they were far too strong. Still she turned her head to yell at the man, the one who had made Inu what he was today.

"So what jif jI am?! What busjiness jis that of yourrrs?!!"

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:02:46 PM
"It is all of my business. I don't want my only success to be ruined by you..."

He took a blade from the table next to him and held it up for both the being and Sorreessa to see, then grinned wickedly.

"After all...it is difficult to turn out such perfect results as my evil dog..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:06:41 PM
Sorreessa growled lowly.

"jI harrrdly see what jI do as bejing any of yourrr concerrrn....."

Her eyes remained on the blade, wondering and at the same time knowing what it was going to be used for. She made an effort not to shiver though, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing she was afraid.

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:10:59 PM
"ARGH! HOW DO YOU NOT SEE IT?"

The deranged scientist swiped the blade across the creature's back, pausing as it shrieked with pain.

"Your actions affect my precious specimen directly! It is a test I had not thought to perform! To see him able to function in a relationship such as yours is a blow to me! He is not the raging berserker he showed himself to be that day..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:15:34 PM
Sorr winced not only at the sound but a bit of the blood got on her. She looked away up at the ceiling as she tried not to listen to the other creature's shrieks of pain.

"That jis nothjing jI can help and what good does jit do to brrrjing me herrre?"

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:19:21 PM
"Heeeeheheeheeee...I will study you, of course. What is it about the halfling Cizerack that so draws my successful child's desire?"

Armaiil took another tool and pried the creature's flesh apart, drawing another scream.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:23:24 PM
Sorreessa couldn't help but shudder this time, just what did this madman have planned for her? Still her eyes remained on the ceiling, she didn't want to see what he was doing.

"What good wjjill that do you?"

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:25:28 PM
Armaiil smiled as she shuddered.

"I will learn. And when my precious specimen returns to me, I will be sure to make corrections..."

This time the mad doctor lifted a syringe.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked, looking at her.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:28:30 PM
Sorreessa shook her head and growled.

"No, and jI doubt jI want to know....."

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:33:25 PM
"This contains the DNA of another being..."

He set the syringe in the opening on the creatures back and injected the genetic material into it at intervals, slowly. Each drew a hideous screech from his subject.

"This is how my precious evil dog was spawned. He endured this processfor 2 years..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:36:56 PM
"Qujite the sadjistjic bastarrrd arrren't you?"

She said quietly as she continued to look at the ceiling since there wasn't much else to do.

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:38:53 PM
"Heee...I suppose so. Not once did he scream. But he did just as you are doing now...he cursed me in ways I had never heard of."

He made another cut and pried it open. The resulting scream was music to his ears.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:43:35 PM
"ljike successful one, ljike mate...although jI could currrse jin many languages....."

She winced again at the scream, she wouldn't look if her life depended on it though.

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:46:06 PM
She was doing her best not to look...well, he'd have to change that. The tables were supported by a broad, supple pillar, so the scientist could work from any angle, any position. He took a remote in his hand and pressed a button. The table extended further over, and Sorreessa was brought face to face with his subject.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:48:33 PM
Sorr winced again and she forced herself not to scream in horror.

"A@@hole! how could you do such a thjing?!"

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:51:42 PM
"Hmmeee..." the doctor smirked and laughed as she supressed her horror. "It's fun, believe it or not..."

He injected the new cut, basking in the screams of his subject, then made a new one, and tore it open violently. The grandest scream yet, with enough blood and exposed muscle to make one vomit. And he LOVED it.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:55:10 PM
Sorreessa kept her eyes shut tightly, he could turn her but he couldn't make her look.

"Sjick twjisted bastarrrd!"

Inu
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:57:28 PM
Aboard the High Roller...

Inu stepped aboard the High Roller a few days later, and moved quickly toward Sorr's room. Luckily for him he'd been let loose earlier than expected, and the High Roller was on Corellia. He approached her room, a worried look spread across his face. He stepped over the broken door and into the room.

"Sorr? Sorr?" No reply. "Sorreessa! Where are you?"

imported_Altered Beast
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:00:09 PM

"She...is...not...here..." an Altered stepped out of the bathroom. "She...is...with...master..."

The Altered lunged, teeth and claws bared.

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:08:26 PM
The muscles of the creature spasmed, and it gasped for breath after its last scream. Blood flowed slowly onto the table and rolled off onto the ground. Armaiil shook his blade lightly, spattering Sorreessa with the creature's blood.

"Now that wasn't nice to say at all..." He smirked. "I'm enjoying myself! You should too!"

He filled the syringe and lowered it toward the fresh cut, the creature gasping in anticipation of the pain. Armaiil paused and looked up at Sorr.

"Now hold still. This will only take a moment."

He pressed a button, and Sorr's face was held straight, and her eyes held open. A standard set up for altering eyesight.

He touched the syringe lightly to the bare muscle, watching the flesh pucker at its sting. Then with a smile, he emptied the liquid into the cut, listening to the creature scream, drawing ragged breaths between shouts.

"Oh...beautiful..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:12:19 PM
Sorreessa couldn't help but scream this time, it was too bloody not to.

"jI wjill neverrr enjoy thjis!"

She yelled before cursing in Cizerack and Tano as she fought against her restraints again, even though she knew they were too strong.

Inu
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:13:33 PM

"YOU DEFORMED MUTANT! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?"

Inu easily sidestepped the creature's clumsy attack and dealt it a crushing blow, drawing his katana. It pulsed in his hand, the nano-technology detecting his rising anger...

imported_Altered Beast
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:16:13 PM

"We...brought...her..." It looked up at Inu from where it lay, its body crushed by his punch. "Can...you...hear...it...? The voice...of...our...creator...?"

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:19:52 PM
Armaiil frowned at Sorr.

"Never? Aww..."

He released the being from the table and it fell to the ground, writhing and shrieking in agony. He kicked it, and it curled in a ball, shivering, screaming louder. Two Altered dragged the bleeding specimen away, and Armaiil lowered the table to a shallow angle.

"Well then...let's see about you, shall we?"

Inu
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:22:23 PM

"Shut UP about your damned creator! Where did you take Sorr?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:23:51 PM
Sorr recoiled and tried to turn her head, forgetting that she couldn't. She dreaded to think what he had planned for her.

"How about not?"

She said sarcastically, trying to hide her fear once more, even though she knew she was shivering.

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:26:46 PM
"How about it..."

He spun the blade in his hand idly, placing down the syringe.

"Let's see now...what first..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:31:49 PM
Sorr tried to turn her head away again out of instinct as she pulled against the restraints again. Her eyes were wide with fear despite how she tried to hide it.

"Wha-at arr-rrre you gojing to do wjith that?"

imported_Altered Beast
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:33:09 PM

"Master...is...near...this...planet..."

Inu
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:35:06 PM

"WHERE, BEAST?"

He grabbed the fur on its neck and pinned it to the wall.

"Tell me...or die..."

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:37:47 PM
Armaiil looked the the scalpel with slight confusion, then smiled and placed it down.

"Nothing at all..."

He untied the sash that kept her robes closed and pulled the garment open, exposing her stomach. Slowly he began to feel of it with cold fingers, and pressed his ear to it, as if listening.

"I wonder..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:41:25 PM
Sorreessa struggled with her restraints again, her fear fading again as anger took is place, she had no way of what he was going to do but either way she knew it wasn't good.

"Just what the hell do you thjink you'rrre dojing?"

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:04:01 PM
"I'm listening, isn't it obvious?"

He stroked her stomach with his fingertips in slow circles, eyes wandering and going out of focus as he listened. He traced circles around her navel, then began to work his fingers back and forth below it, searching, searching...

imported_Altered Beast
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:05:28 PM

"On...this...plaaaanet...the capital..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:06:17 PM
Sorreessa blinked a few times, not understanding what he meant. She struggled again but once again, the restraints wouldn't budge.

"Forrr what? Stop that!!!"

Inu
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:08:00 PM

The capital? That was where the High Roller was docked!

"The location! The EXACT location, beast!"

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:09:35 PM
"Baaaaaabiiiieeesss..." Armaiil said in a sing-song voice. He grinned sadistically at her. "I'm checking for baaaaaabbiiiieeeessss..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:13:28 PM
Sorreessa cringed under his touch before understanding struck her, sure her and Inu hadn't been together long but could she be with cub? And just what did he want with it? She shuddered at the thought.

"What makes you thjink we got that close?"

She lied, hoping he wouldn't call her bluff.

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:16:05 PM
"Oh, I am quite certain..." He changed and pressed his face against her side, sniffing quietly, hands working... "My evil dog is spaaaawwnnnniiiiiiiingg..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:20:19 PM
::How could he be certain?:: Sorr wondered, she and Inu had no clue so how could he know for sure? She tried again to get out even though she knew it wouldn't help.

"Hurrrt me and jI wjill kjill you!"

imported_Altered Beast
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:21:30 PM

"He...is...in...his...place...He...is...under...it. .."

It seemed to smile.

"Under...the...building...where the...opposite...lies..."

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:25:32 PM
"Hurt YOU? Oh, poor girl, you misunderstand. I do not wish to hurt you." He grinned once more and licked his lips. "My successful specimen has excellent taste...you will come to no harm..."

His hands worked further down, by now he was nearly certain.

"Hm..hm..heee..." giggled the doctor. "I suppose you wonder how I know...you bear one of his children inside you?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:27:35 PM
Sorreessa growled, still cringing under his touch.

"jI don't beljieve you, you can't know that!"

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:30:55 PM
"I caaaan..." he said in his sing song voice. "I knooow..."

He stood and stopped touching her stomach, an arrogant smirk on his face, the sing song gone from his voice.

"But if you must see, I will show you."

He pulled a section of the table out from the side and bent it over Sorr, covering her stomach, then flicked a switch on the wall. Releasing her head, he grabbed her by the face and pointed at the wall to her left.

"Do you not SEE?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:37:27 PM
Sorreessa shivered, so he wasn't lying.....but did he plan on doing now? She closed her eyes, all the while wishing Inu hadn't left her alone.

"What do you plan on dojing wjith me?"

Inu
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:38:25 PM

"The opposite? What manner of..."

Then it struck him. The opposite of the torture his creator excelled in was healing, meaning the main hospital facility in the city. His katana flashed, and the Altered Being's head rolled. He ran from the room toward the airlock, his sword doubling in length and breadth, scattering tourists. He was down the gangplank and into the streets before anyone could stop him.

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:46:24 PM
"What to do with you? Your child..."

Armaiil smiled.

"It bears study."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:50:59 PM
Sorreessa shivered, she didn't like the sound of that at all.

"Study how?"

Inu
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:52:54 PM
In the streets of Corellia's capital...

Inu bounded over streetlamps, avoiding the bustling crowd. The people pointed and shouted, but he paid them no mind. He jumped down on a street corner.

"The hospital! Where is it?"

A crowd of hands pointed, and Inu was off once again on the trail.

"If you harm her, I will KILL you, scientist!"

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:56:40 PM
"Firstly, I will extract it from you."

He took up his scalpel once again.

"Secondly, I will grow it into an infant..."

He smiled sadistically.

"And thirdly, I will study its abilities, the inherited traits it receives, and teach it in the ways your lover failed to embrace!"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:59:25 PM
Sorreessa puts her ears back as she growled lowly.

"You wjill pay forrr thjis!"

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:01:15 PM
"Pay? Oh, I doubt that. Who will give you retribution, mm?"

He walked over and began to trace on her stomach with his cold fingers, twiddling the scalpel in his other hand...

Inu
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:03:45 PM
On the streets of Corellia...

Inu burst into the hospital, sniffing the ground, searching for the scent of Sorreessa.

"Sir, what are you..."

Inu glared at the nurse, and she left him to his business, but was stopped by the tip of his blade on the back of her neck.

"That elevator...how far down does it go?"

"This is the bottom floor..." came the reply.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:07:20 PM
Sorreessa fought her restraints again.

"Don't do thjis! Stop jit!"

She yelled as she prayed for Inu to come save her.

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:09:15 PM
"Stop? There is no stopping me. Not even my most precious specimen was able to do that."

The scalpel flashed, and soon the doctor was busy at work with his extraction. Sorreessa screamed, and he cackled maniacally.

Inu
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:13:46 PM
A bloodcurdling scream echoed in Inu's ears.

"Sorr..."

Inu launched himself at the elevator shaft, his katana striking the doors down. The Jackel fell through the shaft as CorSec arrived to secure the area, ushering out the people in the lobby. It was their job after all to maintain the secrecy of their unknown project...

"BASTARD, I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Inu burst into the operating room, finding it empty. Sorr lay on the operating table, bleeding from her stomach.

"SORREESSA!"

He was at her side in seconds.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:18:15 PM
Sorr winced as she opened her eyes.

"jInu?"

She then buried her head in his chest and started crying, too hurt to care about her pain.

"jIt was horrrrrrjible, he sajid jI was wjith cub then he took jit!"

The rest of what Sorreessa may have said was lost in sobs as she cried about her pain, her fear and her lost child.

Inu
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:23:14 PM
"C-cub?" Inu stuttered.

The impact of the news hit him like a ton of bricks.

"You were pregnant with my child?"

He held her close, trying to comfort her, make sense of what she was saying. It was apparent that his creator was long gone, there was no chance he'd catch him now...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:26:22 PM
Sorreessa looked up, her face streaked with tears.

"jI had no jidea but he showed me then he-he-he took jit!"

She buried her face in his chest again, the pain of both was getting to be too much for her to bear.

Inu
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:32:58 PM
"Don't worry, Sorr. I promise no more harm will come to you..."

But he was worried over the unborn child. Inu picked Sorr up and cradled her in his arms, kissing her lightly.

"Let's go get you fixed up, girlfriend...once you have recovered, we will have our vengeance upon him for the child..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:40:31 PM
Sorr winced as he picked her up, it hurt even though he hadn't intended it to.

"Oww, jI kjill hjim myself jif the chance arrrrjises! He wjill pay forrr thjis.....owww....."

She winced again before she allowed herself to relax in his comforting embrace, trying not to think of what the doctor had planned for her child, she would worry about that later once she was healed and ready to get him back. For now, she closed her eyes and tried to ignore her physical pain and her more worse emotional one.