PDA

View Full Version : Unknowing Wolf.(Open, Garou especially)

Jakob Burton
Oct 16th, 2002, 09:22:22 AM
Jake walks into the bar, and takes a seat. Bored out of his skull, he orders a whiskey and begins to drink. All the while he wonders, "What am I?" He thought he might have been a Garou, or at least that's what Verse said when Jake went ballistic. Perhaps Jake was imagining things, but perhaps not.....

Eris Alexiel
Oct 16th, 2002, 02:31:55 PM
Eris looked up curiously (Did I just smell another Garou?) She thought as her eyes scanned the room before falling on Jakob.

Jakob Burton
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:58:41 PM
Jake's Forcial essence nagged at him. Someone was nearby......someone like Verse, and Xazor. Who was it? Jake thought deeply upon it, and found a source. It was a woman, and she was Garou. Definitely. The only problem was, could he analyze himself in such a manner and find out if he was Garou, or was it impossible. He focused again, on the energies, and they ceased. Like as if they were avoiding him. Perhaps he was Garou after all, but how to control it...........

Jake shook his head, clearing it. If he wanted to fuction properly in a conversation, he had to be focused on it, lest he get lost in the recesses of his own abyssmal mind. He walked over to the source of the Garou essence and spoke.

"Um, hi. May I sit?"

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:38:45 PM
Jackson approached the table.

"Hey folks, can I get you anything to drink?"

Eris Alexiel
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:09:04 AM
Eris looked up again as he approached.

"Wouldn't mind that. Hi."

She then looked at Jackson.

"I don't need anything but thank you."

Jakob Burton
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:17:39 AM
"Well, since your buying, I'll take a bottle of Whiskey. Thanks dude. I'll buy you one later, man."

Jake sits at the table, and looks at the woman closely.

"Um, this may sound wierd, but are you......Garou?"

Realizing afterwards how awkward that sounded, Jake spoke again.

"Oh, uh, sorry. My name's Jake. Jake Burton. And you are?"

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:18:29 PM
"Well, sir...I'd like to buy for you."

Jackson blushed a bit

"But, I'm just a server here...and thats a bit beyond my means. I was just askin you for your order, if you have one."

Eris Alexiel
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:34:03 PM
Eris blinked a few times wondering how he knew she was a Garou.

"Eris Alexiel and yes I am, are you one as well?"

Jakob Burton
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:05:08 PM
"Well, I guess. Hadn't quite figured out how to use it yet. I just found out a few days ago.... And sorry dude, thought you were just a patron. Here's some cash, I'll have two bottles of whiskey, and what would you like, Eris?"

Eris Alexiel
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:41:07 AM
"Hmm, I don't need anything right now."

Jakob Burton
Oct 21st, 2002, 09:15:39 PM
"Ok. Then just two bottles of whiskey if you wouldn't mind, Jackson."

Eris Alexiel
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:56:43 AM
Eris yawned, her eyes wandering a little, she was a bit tired from the hunt she had been on earlier.

"So what brought you to here?"

Jakob Burton
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:15:55 PM
"My life changed, and for the better. You see, my mother was a prostitute, and I didn't know my father. And my mother died, so I tried to leave, but due to the fact that I had been trained to fight and fight well, the pimp tried to send a group to get me back. I killed them, and the Force was what helped me, and it did it in it's own way. And then I destroyed the hotel, but let the innocent get out before I demolished it. I was scheduled to fight at a tournament to settle a dispute that I had with some drunk. That drunk was actually a Jedi knight by the name of Verse Dawnstrider. He would've wiped the floor with me, but he forfeited, and I got like several million credits. And now, here I am, being trained by his daughter."

Jake smiled at Eris.

"Wow, when I think about it, that's a long history, and it happened in just three days. Jeez."

Eris Alexiel
Oct 25th, 2002, 02:17:02 PM
Eris listened quietly before nodding.

"That is a lot for a few days, not much has happened in the time that I've been here."

Jakob Burton
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:47:17 PM
"Just be glad that a lot hasn't happened to you. Having things like that happen can be both a blessing.... and a curse."

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 28th, 2002, 11:29:46 AM
Jackson returned with the bottles of whiskey, setting them on the table

Eris Alexiel
Oct 28th, 2002, 03:07:18 PM
"Never said that I didn't have a lot happen to me, just here it hasn't."

She smiled briefly, Eris was a bit of a flirt but she usually didn't say things outright.

Jakob Burton
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:18:02 AM
"Here's a tip."

Jake handed Jackson the extra bottle of whiskey.

"Enjoy."

Jake then turned to Eris.

"Yeah. I know what you mean. Most of that didn't happen when I was a Jedi either..."

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:43:18 AM
Jackson laughed nervously.

"Its appreciated sir...but I can't accept this on the job."

Eris Alexiel
Oct 29th, 2002, 02:30:45 PM
"Can't say that much as happened while I've been here, I've been hunting a lot to stave off boredom really."

Jakob Burton
Oct 29th, 2002, 07:13:20 PM
"I've been doin' a bit of sparrin' to kill boredom. And a little bit of trainin' and of course, frequenting the bar from time to time."

Jake turns to Jackson, and takes off his name tag

"Now you can accept this. A fifteen minute break won't kill the bar. After all, the patrons can serve themselves here if all else fails, for we are trustworthy and will leave the proper credits. And if you can't finish the bottle without getting a bit drunk, then I'll just finish it for you. And perhaps Eris could help me, if she feels the need to..."

Jake grinned, almost wolfishly, at Eris and Jackson. There was a flicker of life in his eyes. Almost a doglike, playful flare of ferality. Perhaps the others knew or saw it, but Jake, not able to sense such things as of yet, was entirely oblivious to it.

Eris Alexiel
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:53:25 PM
Eris smiled.

"I guess I could help if need be although I doubt much of what they have here would get us any bit drunk."

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:19:02 AM
"Good. That's probably the last thing we need now.... for all of us to get wasted."

Eris Alexiel
Oct 31st, 2002, 02:32:52 PM
OOC: *cough* wrong alias *Cough**Cough*

Jakob Burton
Nov 1st, 2002, 09:55:31 AM
OOC: Damn thing. And I just signed out of that thing. Dont worry about it. Just pretend it's Jake.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:32:58 PM
Eris chuckled.

"What would be bad about that?"

She then winked at Jakob.

Jakob Burton
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:06:32 PM
"Sometimes loose tongues wag too much, and at the wrong things...."

Jake grinned.