PDA

View Full Version : ::Calm before the storm on Reecee:: (closed)

Saharia
Oct 16th, 2002, 02:58:16 AM
::Saharia moved outside, her footsteps appearing on the white mushy ground, a blank stark white as the background in the area her ship had landed on. Why had she chosen this place? Saharia had devaloped a liking to snow. It was cold, beautiful and merciless. In some ways she could understand it, and it was a a challenge, a challenge of survival if things went the wrong turn.
All in all, the frostiness of a snow landscape interested her on how such supposedly strong bodies could be defeated by weather, natural weather. She was alone on this planet, or so she had thought with her scan of the area. Not a noise, no distraction. It would be a nice place to stay for a couple of days. Time to train, time to think. She sat down on the snow, remembering her old planet where Ambrellians used to fly and laughed, old scarres liked to stay. There was no place to call home anymore, TSE was gone, so why not call her ship her home::

Or why not call myself a wanderer.

Lord Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:08:47 AM
[I]The storm had been horrific, ten days of blizzard's. There was no shelter, just miles and miles of plains, snow covered plains. His clothing hadn't been appropriate, but then again he was training himself to be more adaptable to different climates.

He heard the crunching of shoes, the storm was over, he could feel it. He pushed himself up through the snow, he was buried in it at least five feet deep. As he sat up his head poked through the top of the snow. Thats when he saw her, a curious wanderer among the plains of snow...

Saharia
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:15:25 AM
::There were piles of snow, obvious marks of a storm, but there was one that interested her. Her sensitive ears picked up the sound of breathing. Breathing? But she had been sure there was no one here. Moving towards the pile of snow she watched as a head popped out. Nodding towards the stranger in a greeting she watched as he pushed himself up. He didnt seem to need any help. This was a survivor and by the way the darknes sang, he was a powerful user of the dark force. Watching him carefully Saharia looked him over, looking for a weapon as she checked if her own was there. trust was one thing rare these days.::

Do not tell me I have missed the natural dance with death? You look cold, I have a spare cloak, but not here.

Lord Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:21:45 AM
She seemed ok, he could sense the dark prescence within her. She didnt appear to be armed, not that it mattered, he could handle himself even if she were. What was that? She was offering him clothing?

"If not here, then where?"

Saharia
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:24:57 AM
::Saharia eyed him, still wary. The feel of his power was one of a sith master. He was not a TSE sith master, that was for sure, she had not seen his face before.::

In my ship. I also have food, but I have to be sure I can trust you.

::She took out her two sabers hidden beneath her cloak and waited for him to do the same. Another darksider or not, she wanted to be sure.::

Lord Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:29:23 AM
He shook a bit, wiping off some of the snow as he watched her, taking out what appeared to be lightsabers. Yes, she must have been a sith indeed. He eyed her sharply as she held them out

"And what would you have me do to do this pretty lady?"

Saharia
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:36:35 AM
::Saharia eyes glittered annoyed for a moment before putting them away, he was right. She thought about this and shook her head. The honour code demanded it, danger or not.::

I know saber or not, as I am judging how the force sings within you, you are a master with much experience to gain that level. The darkness marks you as a sith. By this fact I will trust you for I know realistically I have no power to defeat you. Besides what kind of sith would I be to leave you without warmth when I can offer you it. Follow me, it is not too far back.

::She turned, respectfully bowing her head to the sith master, and walked off towards the ship, breathing in the chilly air, relaxing a little more as her body grew a little more used to the weather. Despite not having the sense of taste, the way her body could adapt was a bonus. It still would have been nice to taste food but she couldnt ask for anything. And the cold could still kill.::

Lord Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:40:23 AM
He grined as she turned away, leading him back to her ship. She was intelligent, always a good sign, smart people didnt tend to attack him often

"I can see your as wise as you are beautiful, may I ask what brings you to these wastes?"

[I]He followed her from behind, a slight distance between them both.

Saharia
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:46:44 AM
::Saharia saw a glimpse of her ship and looked back at the sith master::

Curiosity, the fact that harsher weather makes better training in most ways, restlessness I suppose. No paticular reason.
You are a sith master yet not of TSE so I will assume you are a rogue. My name is saharia saryin-Azalin. I was a member of TSE.

::She introduced herself, her honour code and respect for hierachy of the sith did not make her ask his details. One day she would have that same power and expect the same respect. One day but not today. Walking to the ship she opened it, the door sliding open soundlessly as she stepped in and waited for the sith master to do the same::

It is not much but it is warm. Luxury is not needed to survive. It makes you lazy.

Lord Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:52:32 AM
"Oh, I dont know about that. I used to enjoy a great many luxuaries, none of which have made me lazy. Azalin eh? Its a pleasure to meet you"

[I]He bowed lower than she had when she had first seen him, it was a show of respect. He remembered not where he learned it, just that he had. That was enough.

Saharia
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:58:26 AM
::Saharia looked a little surprised but her face grew back to it's normal composture as soon as the surprised look came. What had thrown her off as he was a master. She noticed his comment about her fathers contribution to her surname but said nothing about it. Her father she had met only ever once, that had been enough to answer her questions. Grabbing the spare cloak she handed it to him and turned to the small compartment and took out a package to where she sat upon a steel surface. The surface glowed red and then she handed the food to him.::

I'm sorry I have no more to offer. I travel light. It is also a pleasure to meet a sith master with such manners as yours.

Lord Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:02:41 AM
"Oh its quite alright, I've always enjoyed sharing a warm meal with the presence of such a lovely lady such as yourself"

[I]He grined again as he threw the cloak over his shoulders and tore the food in half, handing her the other portion of it.

Saharia
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:08:00 AM
::Saharia watched him warily, he had really caught her offgaurd with his manners. It did not fit her image of sith master, but most things in this galaxy rarely did.::

Thank-you.

::She took the other half and bit into a small portion of it as she looked out into the snow::

That storm could have waited for me at least. I have not seen enough chaos for the last couple of weeks. No thunderstorm, no nothing. Nature is a fascinating thing.

::Looking at Gue she realized she had spoken outloud as she usually did when she was alone. She would have to watch her mouth. Looking at him she wondered how he came to be here::

Do you have a ship somewhere?

Lord Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:13:15 AM
He swallowed first, making an obvious gulp as he swallowed

"Crashed, some time ago, just a small fighter vessel. Been living off the planets native life for the last week or so"

He took another bite of what tasted like rations, iron rations.

"I dont have much love for the powers of nature, it is to be respected, but beyond that is the persons descion"

Saharia
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:17:45 AM
::Saharia watched him fascinated for a moment. What did food taste like? that had always been a question she would have liked to experience. Then she laughed softly::

I have a healthy respect for nature, and a fascination with it's chaos, its beauty and its ruthlessness. It reminds me of how it can reflect the nature of a person and the more I understand about it, the more I understand the force. Your lucky you found me. I was planning on staying a few days but I will happily take you home, wherever home be, and come back later.

Lord Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:21:53 AM
"Home? I have no home, no where to go, I guess you could call me a wanderer"

He grinned as he double raised his eyebrows at her to the mention of wanderer.

"So, where is it that you hail from?"

Saharia
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:25:22 AM
::Saharia shook her head at the memory of what had been her home. There one day, gone the next. How many had there been left behind? She looked at him and smiled thinly at the memory.::

I am a wanderer as well. That is why I go from planet to planet, forming a map of each planet for some future use, and a knowledge of the planets. Someday I'll find a home, but for now...is there anywhere you would like to go or do you wish to stay here for the three days until I leave for another place?

Lord Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:30:01 AM
"Well if you'd be kind enough to host me for another three days Id sure appreciate the company"

[I]He said lifting his head up to face her again, a warm smile crossing his lips

Saharia
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:34:14 AM
::Saharia nodded::

It would be an honour, but I will be gone at some hours of the day. I have much training to do. I admit I have a particular disliking for sabers, but as my grandfather and mother wore them, so shall I. There is the holonet and an ancient game called tetris in the computer system.

::She remembered the word training, knowing she needed a great deal of it. A place she'd flown over earlier had seemed a good spot for it.::

Lord Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:56:46 PM
"Yeah, I gave up on Sabers long ago, use less things only got in the way. I used to have a set of self built vibro claws, but a lightsaber broke them, kinda funny when ya think of it eh?"

[I]He chuckled to himself at the memory...

Saharia
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:44:55 AM
::Saharia smiled as she continued to bite into the food and swallowed. The snow outside lay still, no sound was around. It was peaceful, a cold kind of peace she found relaxing.::

I'm not very talented at it, I am more talented with steel and my own body than anything else. I perfer the mind power.
You must have vast experience with the force to not need a weapon to fight.

Lord Gue
Oct 18th, 2002, 02:22:30 AM
"Well, with the force ones body should be all the weapon one needs. A powerful thing it is when one learns to use their body to its full extent."

[I]He took another bite, thouroghly chewing his meal, it wasnt all that great tasting, but what room did he have to complain.

Saharia
Oct 18th, 2002, 02:38:10 AM
::Saharia agreed, and nodded slightly as she finished her food before speaking again.::

That si one thing I wish to eventully achieve. The only weapons that hold honour are steel, such as blades and short swords. They require a more delicate kind of skill. Speaking of swords....

::She moved to the back of her ship and took out a shiny katana, new and yet unused. It had yet to become a part of her dance, but that was where the training came. Looking at it, she moved towards the sith master who yet had not told her his name andshe put it to the side, very soon it would be time for training. She felt rude about leaving another by themselves, especially a sith master.::

The skill to require new weapons and adapt quickly should never be forgotten or unpractised. If you like it, you may have it after training had completed.

Lord Gue
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:41:52 AM
He watched her silently as she reached for the knife, slowly chewing the last of his food. As she moved back he saw her slide it to her side and relaxed a bit more.

"Yes, maybe. What is it, may I ask, that you used to do?"

Saharia
Oct 19th, 2002, 02:30:22 AM
::Saharia looked up at him, a question not asked in a long time. Laughing she remembered the dark day that had changed that question::

I was a warrior of the Ambrellian race, I used to have big red wings that flew to great hieghts. I was a leader of a part of the army, but I am no more. I thought I was invinsable and I was obnoxious. We all pay for those mistakes, and some you never forget. I was the council member of the ambrellians, the member they loved to hate because I had different ideas and a lot of opposing views. I suppose I used to be a fool.

Lord Gue
Oct 19th, 2002, 03:01:38 AM
"You used to have great big wings...."

He made what sounded like a snort, yet more from the gut regions

"May I ask what happened to these wings? Or perhaps the tribes you once led?"

Saharia
Oct 19th, 2002, 03:13:14 AM
:::Saharia smiled coldly at the memory, and at his snort. She remembered the skies, sometimes longed for them but that part of her was gone. It would not come back::

There was a battle against the ambrellians, we were already a fading race, and the humans. The way we die easiest is to cut the wings off, then we bleed quickly. Or when they had killed them, stripping off the wings was to dishonour the Ambrellian. I could show you the scarre if you wish not to believe. It is a scarre that reminds one not to underestimate an opponant. Many dead because of me, so I perfer to stay alone now.

If you wish to know of the clans, it is a planet full of small clans of ambrellian and human, a war between who has the planet. I do not see the point in it anymore. Too many have died.

Lord Gue
Oct 19th, 2002, 03:22:17 AM
It wasnt much that he didnt believe her, it was he just couldnt imagine her, even if she were a warrior he couldnt imagine her in such a scene.

"Sure, show me the scars..."

Saharia
Oct 19th, 2002, 03:28:14 AM
::Saharia looked at him warily, she hated people seeing those scarres, she hated seeing them herself, thus why she always wore a top that concealed it. moving to the back she unvipped the black top, enough to see the scarre. Ugly purple red coloured lines that bulged out of the smooth skin almost like a disease decorated half her back. The cut had been deep, and it could be told by the scarres, the dints that were present. It was an ugly sight, but it reminded her of an ugly lesson. Now and then the skin would feel tight and hurt as she fought but she had had to learn to ignore that.::

It is not pleasing to look at is it not? I hope that satisfies your doubt. I was once a rebel with no brains and was too cocky. I have changed a lot for that, I grew some sense, but revenge still burns deeply and drives the darkness further. Revenge for a dead enemy will always be there, unforfilled.

Lord Gue
Oct 19th, 2002, 03:35:30 AM
He reached out, lightly grazing the tip of his finger along the line of one of her scars. It deepened in color as his fingers slid over her flesh. A tingle obviously shivering down her back

"Your a very lovely woman, you know that? Revenge is a good feul for ones anger, but it should not be the only fuel, for at the end of the day one will only be left with emptiness if reliant on revenge"

Saharia
Oct 19th, 2002, 03:52:28 AM
::Saharia pulled her back away from his touch, she hated anyone touching it, even though it felt wierd to be touched. The scarre of never being able to fly would always be with her, birds she would always envy and love at the same time. She just had to deal with it, but once there had been blood red, full wings and now there was nothing.::

I'm a survivor, and I may use revenge, but I am connecting stronger with the force through meditation and if I understand the dark force more, I can connect to it without the aid of old hate and using hate of a different kind. Revenge stays with you, it sucks you dry, I feel it sometimes, but as hard and cold as it makes you, it makes you want to fight harder. Fight for those who you failed. It makes you ruthless and sometimes I believe it would be eaiser to live that way. You don't get hurt anymore.