PDA

View Full Version : Lady Vader and Live Wire....(Open)

The Lady Athena
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:55:26 PM
Athena smiled as she walked into the area. The darkness was all around her and she knew it. She had friends here, now all she had to do was find them.

Dea Potentia
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:31:11 AM
OOC: waaaaaahhh!! Athena's my patron goddess... it hurts me when someone uses her name but is not like her at all... (kinda like someone being named God and then being like any other sinful human... it's not right!) though there's nothing you can do about it... I supose I twas just compelled to tell ya... and I'll work hard to become used to it... tis nothing sacred anymore?

Salem Ave
Oct 16th, 2002, 11:56:29 AM
Noticing another new arrival, the boy canted his head and regarded the woman with an air of curiosity; as if he knew her, yet could not place where from.

“Can I help you…?”

[OOC: Dea, please save such comments for Private Messages in future, thank you.]

The Lady Athena
Oct 16th, 2002, 01:01:54 PM
(OOC about the goddess.. I do play much like the real Athena or I would have not taken the name. )

She looked at the man.

" I seek Mistress Vader or Mistress Live Wire. "

Salem Ave
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:15:22 AM
Bringing his hands together at his waist, he nodded.

“Then I believe you sss-hall have to wait herrre, miss.”

The knight had no idea where either of the Sith Mistresses were, but assumed that in due time they would sense the presence of their guest.

Lady Vader
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:44:00 PM
*LV was greatful for Salem's help, and even more so when he'd given her the message.*

*She walked into the small waiting chanber and smiled broadly upon seeing her good friend. She reached Athena and grasped her in a monstrous hug.*

Athena... so good to see you! It has been too long.

*She let the other woman go and stepped back, still smiling.*

What can I do for you that you come here to Corellia to see me?

Nayala Palain
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:48:07 AM
Athena smiled and returned the hug to her friend.

" Lady Vader you look Evil as always. I have come to you for nothing more then to ask a favor. And that is to allow me to join your grand Order. I promise to bring you and your/ The Order honor in everything I do. "

She smiled. Athena had always wanted to work along side Mistress Vader and Mistress Live Wire. Now her chance was here.

Lady Vader
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:54:54 PM
*LV couldn't have smiled any broader.*

Athena, I couldn't ask for a better person to come and ask to be a part of the Order. Of course you are welcome to join.

The rules are simple: Treat all within the Order as family, don't mar the name of the Order or go against it, and don't walk the gardens at night... mostly for Shenraun's sake. Though you are quite welcome to visit him during the day. It's up to him whether he will allow you passage after the sun has set or not.

The library, dining hall, exercies room, and various other lairs within the Palace are at your disposal.

And as to being tied down to the Order... never. Yes, you're a part of it, but if you decide you wish to leave, you are free to go... so long as it's not in a disrespectful way or a way that would harm the Order.

It's all about loyalty here.

*She placed an arm around her friend, steering her towards the living area of the Palace.*

As to rank, you have always acted as a Master, but I will have to get the consensus from the other Elders to see if they also agree.

*They'd made it up a flight of stairs, reaching a grand doorway that opened into a plush room with dark colored furnishings.*

This will be your room. Decorate it as you will.

My room, as that of Live Wire's, is just down the hall. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Nayala Palain
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:46:11 PM
Athena smiled as her dear friends face seemed to brighten.

Athena listened and thought about the garden maybe she would not walk it at all. Or take someone with her at all times. Seeing how she was new here and didnt want to mauled or something.

" Mistress Vader I would never shame the order, I have done well leaving and staying with places and People. As you know. "

As they walked towards the living area LV brought up Rank and Athena paid no mind.

" Just let me know when they make the desicion. "

She walked into a empty room and thought of thousands of ways to make it better.

" Down the Hall wonderful, So I know I can find someone. "

Dark Lord Maim
Oct 25th, 2002, 03:43:23 PM
Lord Maim, known throughout the galaxy as both a powerful Sith Master and one of the last remaining Sith Priests, if not the only, seemingly forms from shadows within the corner of the chamber. As usual, he is cloaked in a true black cloak, which turns light from it and renders the wearer almost invisible to the naked eye. His form seems to glide across the room as he nears the two ladies, his eyes dancing within darkness. Upon reaching a closer venue, Lord Maim haults his stride and remains silent.

Over the years, Lord Maim had learned that not all Jedi traits were to be dismissed. Some remained powerfully important to a true Master of the Sith ways.. like patience. Patience, though not always a proper path, could lead one to victory far more often than headlong agression. So, without sound, he waited for the two to finish conversing before addressing them.

"Greetings, Sisters."

His voice seemed to reverberate upon every object within range.. a powerful, yet easy, force manipulation which created the illusion of a fully surrounding presense. It was very effective against lower beings, and even Jedi, but it was now merely out of habit. As always, his Force sense radiated darkness, and the area around him seemed to be sucked into a black hole of hatred and malice. His eyes rested upon the two, while he removed his hood and returned to silence once more.

Lady Vader
Oct 26th, 2002, 04:05:16 PM
Greetings, Maim. It's been some time since I've seen you walk these hallways.

Dark Lord Maim
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:44:59 PM
Diete Somir, now known only as Maim, remained expressionless.

"It has, indeed, been some time."