PDA

View Full Version : Yoda Sightings- And other Celebrity Spotting

Dakota Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 10:30:20 PM
With a synchronised and totally coincidental flicking of their blonde manes, the Twin Gues sashayed colorfully into the famous Bar & Grill. Their huge eyes batting mascarad lashes in wide-eyed expectancy as they made their way inside.

"Ali" Dakota spoke excitedly into her sister's hearing as they walked "Do you really think that little green Jedi master type person will be here? Oh! Im so excited I could pee!"

Denali Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 10:46:06 PM
"Ko, hes so short we couldnt see him from up here!"

Equally as excited as her twin, Ali squats down, peering 'neath the tables for anything green and short.

"Ooohhh, Ko look, its.............what an ugly color for a pair of shoes! Where did you get those, honey?!"

Standing, Ali looks down at the table in sympathy for the female sitting there who obviously has no taste.

Dakota Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 10:54:39 PM
Dakota glances sympathetically at the woman, who now also was looking toward her shoes.

"Beige huh" Dakota winced audibly "Team colours and all that, you know, Jedi thing? Yeah, pity..." She looked the womans features over with expert scrutiny "...red would be much more your color. You have such great auburn tones in your hair and everything."

With a shrug that declared Dakota had solved the fashion conundrum, she moved back onto the topic she liked most - themselves.

"Can we sit anywhere? Is over there ok? It is?" She smiled and nudged her sister.

"Lets get a seat, Denali."

Denali Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 10:58:51 PM
"Great choice, Ko! Right in the middle of the room so everyone can enjoy watching us!"

Sashaying to the chosen spot, the twins pull out thier chairs and sit down in unison, legs crossing over one in like manner.

"What shall we order to drink? I think something bubbly would fit the occassion, dont you?"

Dakota Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:01:35 PM
"Oh! Pink champagne!"

She bounced in her chair.

"Or maybe that ale from that planet we were on last month...um what the name again?"

Ali furrowed her eyebrows slightly, and then quickly unfurrowed them (it causes wrinkles)

"You mean, Corelia?"

"Yes thats it. Corellian Ale - thats what I want"

Denali Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:06:24 PM
"Oh, me too! Lets get that!"

Swiveling in her chair, ali waves one hand enthusiastically in the serving droids direction.

"Here! Over here! Here we are!"

Non-sentient and sexless, Denali still smiles prettily at the droid.

"Two Corellian ales, please!"

Dakota Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:11:45 PM
As the droid left to get their drinks, the girls looked around at the patrons in the bar.

"You know, Ali, Yoda isnt the only famous Jedi that is said to come by here. There are lots more."

Denali Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:15:20 PM
Denali's face grow serious as she remembers something she heard.

"Oooooo, Ko! Do you recall hearing about that big hairy beast that ate about twenty people a few weeks ago? What if it comes back?"

Large blue eyes grow round at the thought and she sneaks a furtive look around.

Dakota Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:19:55 PM
"Yes I did hear about that. Someone said it was ten feet tall.." she shook her head sagely, "....I dont believe that. It was more probably like nine feet or something."

The beers arrived and each girl stretched out her tatooed arm to move the glass to sit perfectly center on the little round coaster.

"I hope that beast doesnt come here though. Thats icky. I want to see a hero-type. Dont you?"

Lochabre
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:21:36 PM
The huge Bouncer of the Bar and Grill thumped past, snarling to itself. This new place was quite good, it liked it a lot. Stone to eat too! It was warmer and the air had the bits in that it liked to breathe. And the smells of this place!

But it had an allergy problem right now. The huge beast stopped then sneezed, blowing blue snot all over some passerby - two of them. Ewww. Something around Fleshed ones that looked the same smelt funny

Denali Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:25:43 PM
"Definitly! But still, a hairy monster thing would be fun, too! And with all the Jedi around to protect us, we wouldnt have to worry! This was a fantastic idea you had to come here, Ko!"

Lifting her glass, she sips carefully, then quickly sits it down, her index finger jiggling as she points it towards the bar

"Ko! Ko, isnt that the little green guy?! No, look farther back. By the bar!"

Dakota Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:26:18 PM
"OH!" The twins both let out horrified squeals as a large creature sneezed all over two patrons sitting across from the girls.

"how awful"

They both simultaneously pulled out pretty pink handkerchiefs to hand to the two unfortunates.

Lochabre
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:28:37 PM
Lochabre sneezed again - this time over the two identical Fleshed ones. And then again. Something really was causing Lochabre's nose to react. Hopefully it would not cause a nosebleed - Lochabre's blood was pure acid.

Denali Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:35:33 PM
"Ewww! How nasty!"

Taking out another dainty pink handerchief, Ali wiped a large gob of blue snot off of her leg and gingerly wiped it back on its owner.

"I think this belongs to you, tall, rude and horny!"

Dakota Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:40:15 PM
ooc: :rolleyes

A second and a thrid sneeze came their way and the twins moved quickly to get out of the way. But not quite quick enough as spatters of blue crap came their way to mess their pants and shoes.

Looking at each other, they knew the battle plan.

Denali nodded
"Ladies room."

Dakota nodded too
"On the left."

Once inside the washrooms, the girls set to work to wash the greeting of the large hairy creature off them.

"Really, dont you think the Jedi would give him the day off if he is so sick?"

Both girls shook their head in wonder.

Denali Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:45:45 PM
"I would think! And that creature has hands! It could very well have covered its mouth and nose! Ko, what if we catch some nasty bug from it?"

Having scrubbed thier arms, faces and hair clean of the creepy mess, they flash identical grins at each other and simultaneously pull out a fresh set of clothing from thier bags.

"Never leave home without it!"

Ko nods in total agreement. "Or without a compact for the ocassional shine!"

Dakota Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:34:56 PM
Dressed now in fresh clothing (and hoping very much to avoid any more sneezing fits) Dakota checked herself in the mirror and then looked over her sister.

Denali was just tugging her new shirt in place and Ko brushed of a peice of lint from the sleeve.

"You look great, honey" she smiled at her twin.

Denali Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:39:46 PM
Denali beamed brightly at her sister.

"And you look even better! Ive always said you're the pretty one!"

Turning so that they face the mirror, the twins flash identical smiles through thier reflections.

"Lets go get'em, Ko! We'll knock thier socks off!"

Dakota Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:45:11 PM
Walking together out of the ladies room, the twin girls were careful to give the large creature a wide berth.

"Some lemon tea might help that fellow you know, Ali" she said as they looked for a different place to sit.

Forgetting the drama of a few moments before, Ko's mind moved back to the reason they had come to Yogs in the first place.

"Can you tell Jedi from the way they look, do you think Ali? Oh!" (a thought just came to her) "I wonder if there is like - a sign, you know, like a secret handshake or something...?"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:45:52 PM
Wei snuck up behind Lochabre and jumped up, putting his arms around the beasts neck.

"Sniffles, huh? Poor guy. You sneezed all over those poor girls."

Wei laughed and handed the beast a napkin.

"Wipe your nose, then you drink plenty of fluids. Not needing our favorite bouncer to be sick."

Wei laughed and gave the giant a gentle noogie.

"SO, how are you lady twins tonight? My wife has a twin. I only met her once though."

Denali Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:54:56 PM
Denali lets her mouth form a perfect little 'O'.

"That was fast! You married her after only meeting her once? Aww, true love!"

Smiling at the man now addressing them they offer thier hands.

"We're pleased to meet'cha! Im Denali Gue and this is my twin sis, Dakota."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:59:28 PM
"No no. I met my wife's sister only once. I've knew my wife for a while before I married her. Sorry if I was not clear. It is nice to meet you ladies."

Wei looked back at Lochabre. "Now are you gonna get that cold taken care of or what?" Wei still had his arms around Lochabre's neck. What Wei had not noticed before was that Wei's feet dangled a good twelve inches or so off the ground. This was fun.

Dakota Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:01:18 PM
Ko shook Wei's hand, watching carefully for any "secret" twist or grip. There was none.

"Nice to meet you Wei."

She let go of his hand and swivelled her head to take another glance around the bar.

"Its the first time we've been here. Its very exciting."

Angelica Shin
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:05:16 PM
"that'll wear off real quick....."

She sipped her drink and was quite glad no one paid any attention to her up till now.

"Hey Hun." she waved slightly to Wei. "Quit playing with the bouncer."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:07:50 PM
"But me and the bouncer are friends, ain't that right?" Wei asked Lochabre.

Wei let Lochabre go and went over to give his wife a hug and kiss.

OOC: Let's wait on Lochabre to post, all. I posted concerning him about 3 times. Poor guy has not responded to a one of them.