PDA

View Full Version : We Are One (Open to everyone)

Zatania Duvall
Oct 15th, 2002, 10:14:00 PM
Sensation washes over me
I can't describe it
Pain I felt so long ago
I don't remember
Tear a hole so I can see
My devastation
Feelings from so long ago
I don't remember

Holding on, to let them know
What's given to me
To hide behind
The mask this time
And try to believe

Blind your eyes to what you see
You can't embrace it
Leave it well enough alone
And don't remember
Cut your pride and watch it bleed
You can't deny it
Pain you know you can't ignor
I don't remember

Holding on, to let them know
What's given to me
To hide behind
The mask this time
And try to believe

Blind your eyes to what you see
You can't embrace it
Leave it well enough alone
And don't remember
Cut your pride and watch it bleed
You can't deny it
Pain you know you can't ignor
I don't remember

If I can
Remember
To know this will
Conquer me
If I can
Just walk alone
And try to escape
Into me

(Disturbed: Remember)

The rain outside of the rather large dwelling of two known Jedi beat cruelly against the windows with each gust of wind. Light flash in through and crawled across the floor as if reaching desperately for something. Then it faded back, giving way to a frustrated rumble, a growl. As a crash resounded from the sky above the residence itself, a crash sounded inside as well, in sync with eachother to make the hiding child jump. She pulled her knees around herself, staring blankly at the white table cloth that was drapped over the table she was beneath.

Just like that night...

She could heard the struggle going on in the next room over, the scuffle of boots, the hum of lightsabers.

Just like that night...

The girl's eyes went wide as she began to struggle, pulling her gaze away from the scar riddled face and cold black eyes.

Just like that night...

"Congradulations. As the last remaining Jedi Duvall, you will be my apprentice..."

Zatania's eyes flew open suddenly, her pupils growing small, as an animal's would when their attention was caught. She made no sound, she made no attempt to even breathe in suddenly as one would from a nightmare, like she just had.

The girl. Yes, the girl, these "nightmares" were her doing. Why? Why was this happening? All these nightmares, the voice, and the memories she couldn't explain.

She couldn't even explain the instinct that was causing her to sit up just then, to stand and walk towards her bedroom door. The movement into the next room of her quarters caused the lights to flicker on, creating the illusion that the room was warm by the light. INstead, her skin tingled on the pads of her feet as she slowly walked to the exit door of her chambers.

Her black nightgown shifted around her feet, brushing against the floor almost silently as the door opened and she walked out into the hallway. From there, she continued down the hall, the further she went, the farther away she felt from herself.

It felt like walking into a tunnel, the further inside you went, the darker it would be and the harder to see. And yet, she could see, but she was having trouble feeling anything at all. She was growing numb, not knowing why she was walking or where.

Finally, her mind was blank once she was reaching the doors that led outdoors to the streets of Coruscant. By that moment it could be felt within the force that a great dark strength was wavering, not by will, but somehow by some inner force causing it.

Unknown Voice Within Zatania: "Go... go home, back to where it all began."

The weather outside was cold enough to see your breath in front of you, the moisture in the air enough to cause the sky to roar in protest to the cold. It felt like maybe it would rain, but it would probably be a short storm.. But for Zatania, the storm was just beginning.

SashaKovalev
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:58:24 AM
He didnt mind cold weather. It was easier to think with a cool breeze to clear your head. And it made him appreciate the warmth of being inside all that much more. He gave a quick glance to the sky, for it felt wet outside, though no rain drops had yet fallen.

He hated the city of Coruscan, but lately he'd been spending a bit more time there. Matters of the Sith Order had brought him there and he hadnt protested. Anything to keep distracted, lately.

It was late at night, and he perhaps should have been home already, but dinner and drinks had led to a longer evening, and in order to build relations, he'd quite willingly remained with those he'd been meeting with.

And now he was making his way back to the apartment complex where the order kept a few units for its members.

He hadnt expected to see many on the streets tonight, and the one person he did see rather surprised him. She was walking in front of him, and his longer strides were closing the distance between them. He recognized her dark signature immediately. He had first met her when he'd been a victim in a speeder accident, and recently she had been in a nightclub he'd also been in.

As he approached her from behind, he smiled slightly to himself. No doubt she could have felt his presence, but it seemed the more gentlemanly thing to at least give her some sort of warning that he was there.

"We seem to be living parallel lives..." He commented lightly, his voice carrying the small distance between them.

"Are you on your way home?" He asked, catching up and falling into stride with her.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 16th, 2002, 11:45:43 AM
Do you or don't you want this to be your song?
it doesn't take a rebel to sing along
this art is weak in its pretty frame
and i am a monkey with a misspelled name
"i'll put down you disco and take you heart away
i'll put down you disco and take your heart away"
i am born again

i'm someone else, i'm someone new
i'm someone stupid just like you

do you or don't you want to take this hit?
does it make you feel like you're a part of "it"
"i'll put down you disco and take you heart away
i'll put down you disco and take your heart away"
i am born again

the valley of the dolls is the valley of the dead
the valley of the dolls is the valley of the dead

(chorus)

i am born again

(Marilyn Manson: Born Again)

Zatania was silent for a moment as she stopped her small steps. She tilted her head, her eyes seeming distant as she spoke in a different tone.

"Home? Yes. I am."

Her voice sounded... childish, it wasn't monotoned at all. It sounded like a little girl's voice, one that was lost.

At that moment, something about her was once again pulsing, showing something more odd by the minute. It was a definate strong force feeling of darkness, and yet, at the same time, it felt as though there was a strong sense of light within her as well. To any force user, they would feel both presences within her. To a blind force user, they would probably think that she was two people at the same time.

She started walking around, the rain beginning to drizzle down to soak the nightgown she was still wearing. The further she kept walking, the further any voices seemed. The stronger the other precense inside of her felt.

SashaKovalev
Oct 16th, 2002, 11:57:07 AM
It was as he was walking with her that he noticed she wasnt wearing a dress at all. She was wearing a nightgown. And it wasnt warm outside at all. He gave her an odd look for a brief moment, his violet eyes flickering perhaps with concern.

He could feel the darkness within her. He had felt this before in her presence. But there was something odd about it. With the darkness was an odd sense of...light?

"Are you feeling ok?" He asked, the tone of his voice clearly indicating that he didnt think she was well. He didnt know her well at all, but he recalled his conversation with her the first time they had met, andshe had seemed anything but the child that she now seemed to be.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 16th, 2002, 12:09:45 PM
She giggled, the laughter creepy in a way because it was not her own, of the child's. But who was this child?

"I'm okay." She said, sounding bright and cheerful. And then her voice went into a sigh, a sort of dreamy look settling onto her face. "Home.."

She held out her arms and spun around on her tippy toes for a moment, then when she stopped she smiled full heartedly at Sasha. This wasn't her, she never smiled like that. She didn't know how to smile like that, she didn't prance nor laugh. This was someone else.

And it was painfully obvious by now that she wasn't heading in the direction of the apartment complex in which she called home. She was heading away from there, into the opposite direction that Sasha had come from.

She turned and began to go into that direction again, starting to hum a children's song, one from when she had been a child two decades ago or so.

SashaKovalev
Oct 16th, 2002, 12:29:30 PM
He did not feel fear, for it had been ingrained in him that there was no fear, only power. But her giggle was certainly a bit unnerving. The woman he had somewhat known until now barely smiled. And certainly she didnt dance in the streets, spinning on her tiptoes. He half expected her to step in a puddle, just to see what would happen.

He wondered briefly if she had perhaps partaken in some sort of intoxicant. When she stopped and smiled at him, he felt an odd sense slip over him.

He was a sith, and could be as darkhearted as most of them when the mood suited him. But he had also grown up as a normal child, and had on more than one occasion looked out for a friend who'd gotten themselves into a bad situation.

And tonight for some reason reminded him of these days. As she began to walk off, humming a clearly childish song, he followed after her. Perhaps it was some goodness left in his heart, perhaps it was just sick curiousity. Either way, her smile had disarmed him, and he felt some need to watch out for her.

"I thought you were going home...." He stated as he caught up to her. She was going in the opposite direction now from which she had originally been walking.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:40:02 PM
"Oh but I am! It's that way!"

She pointed down the street, towards where some more apartment buildings were, most of high class living. She kept walking, prancing along like there wasn't anything in the world wrong.

The struggles within her were now strong, the light against dark, and one was growing stronger by the moment. In a matter of days or even hours, she could totally be taken over by this light.

"Home has always been over here. It's been too long..."

SashaKovalev
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:03:25 PM
He eyed the complexes to which she had pointed and bit his lower lip for a moment before he replied.

"When was the last time you were home?" He asked, humoring her.

Perhaps if he could at least walk with her, he would be able to turn her over to...whoever it was that lived there...at the place she called home.

As she pranced, she seemed to not notice the rain, or the fact that her nightgown was drenched.

He pulled the cloak he wore from his shoulders. Sith or not, he was a gentleman. Or he could be when he chose to be.

"Why dont you put this on..." He suggested.

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:12:09 PM
There was a hunched figure on the sidewalk, bending over what looked like a body. The Succubi had finished her latest meal which was a young woman, and stood up, stretching. The soul had been tainted by a web of deceits and lies the mortal had fulfilled, and it gave made Cherice shudder involuntarily.

Her black cloak swished ominiously behind her as she began to walk down the road, alert. There were so many scents in the air - fear, anger, pain, excitement. Each told a tale of its own, until there was something that stood out like a sore thumb. Immediately she began to follow it, only to fall behind Sasha and another woman. Her fellow Sith Knight was acting like a gentleman, but she wasn't paying attention to him. It was that .. human?

But, no. Because of her feeding habits, Cherice could sense 'souls', and she definitely had more than one. It seemed like three possessed the body .. maybe more ? Intrigued, she went silent, drawing the hood up and pulling her cloak around herself. Hiding her Force signature, she looked like another weary traveler sharing the same road.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:28:41 PM
"I haven't been there since I was eight years old. Or maybe I was six."

She made it quite difficult for Sasha to put the jacket on because of her movements to and fro. After he finally managed to get the jacket over her shoulders, she looked at him with a bright smile. Her once dark brown eyes were now a light blue, cheerful and full of life.

"Thanks!"

She took hold of his arm, her face grower much brighter.

"What's your name?"

She had stopped walking for a moment until he answered her. At this point her curls were dripping wet, her lips showing just how cold she was with a light tint of blue.

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 16th, 2002, 09:19:11 PM
What do you mean the prices have rose that much!?

"Sorry sir. With demand comes higher prices. You want it, we have it. Simple economics."

Economics my pale white bottom!

"Them's the breaks, stranger."

*Breaks? I'll break your fracken neck....*

Fine. Whatever. I'll pay it.

*He didn't have to, in all honesty. He could have used his trickery, with use of the Force, to "bargain" with the clerk. But it was late, and Snack felt like anything but playing with anyone's mind right at the moment.

After throwing the sack of credits needed to pay for his outlandishly high room and board fee, Snack picked up the key card and turned to walk out the way he came in.*

Highway frelling robbery, if ya ask me. Stupid...

*The closing of the doors behind him cut off the rest of his choice words from the teller's ears.*

I need a drink.

*One that would make him forget the high cost he had to pay. Glancing around the street, he noted that the hotel he had pick was in the "rich" section of town. That meant probably a pricey pub, or a run down shack of a bar was around. Either one would do, now. Preferably the later, but he found the former. " The Lucky Kitty."

What a name. Good thing it was located right across the street for his hotel. No drunken walks through the city tonight!

Entering, he immediately made his way up to the bar. His hand rose from his side, the black cloth of his warm and semi damp cloak rolling down his pale arm, revealing an axe tattoo. With the barkeep flagged down, Snack ordered.*

Alderaan Ale.

Taro
Oct 16th, 2002, 09:21:15 PM
Pride paced along behind Zatania, oblivious to the cold. At last her search for self had begun.

SashaKovalev
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:40:04 AM
(ooc: Just a note that Cherice is NOT walking with Zatania and Sasha - she is walking along by herself.)

IC:

It took great effort to get her to put the cloak on, as she was prancing around still, and wriggling as a child would.

As he settled the cloak over her shoulders, Sasha was distracted for a moment by the presence of the force signature of one he knew. It was familiar, though he had not yet placed it, and then it disappeared. This put him on the alert, for it either meant death or someone was concealing their signature. To do this took great effort, and so he questioned the intentions of one who had done this.

And then he turned back to Zatania, who had grabbed his arm and was staring up at him with blue eyes and a bright smile.

He felt as if he was dealing with a child, and was somewhat surprised by the amount of patience it seemed he could have.

She knew his name. She knew him. Yet....tonight she did not.

He sighed softly.

"My name is Sasha. What's yours?" He replied, humoring her. He knew very well, her name. As he waited for her answer, he couldnt help but notice her lips, tinted a slight blue, chattering in the cold, and he buttoned the cloak about her.

"We need to get you somewhere warm...." He stated, more to himself than to her, and so they began walking again.

As they came upon a place called the Lucky Kitty, the dim light from inside seemed to exude warmth. The smoke through the chimney furthered this theory.

"What do you say we stop here for a minute. Maybe get you something....warm to drink....? And then we'll go home." He suggested.

He knew that taking a lady dressed in a nightgown covered by a cloak with soaking wet hair who was clearly not feeling quite like herself into a bar wasnt exactly the best move - but she was shivering from the cold, and as she had once taken care of him when he'd been in need, it was now his turn to repay the favor.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 17th, 2002, 10:54:37 AM
She had not yet answered his question about her name when he started taking her towards the lucky kitten. He looked like he was distracted by other things.

She looked up at the Lucky Kitten's sign flashing in the dark night in the meantime until he had finally managed to get her inside. Then she took up staring at people, like a child would.

The rain outside stopped moments after they took shelter, yet the cold was still quite present. Sasha didn't stop for anything as he brought her to a table to sit down, something she had done for him once before. But it was obvious she wasn't.. "remembering" that.

As she sat down she began to swing her feet then looked up at him finally and said "My name? My name is..."

She was interrupted when a drunk from behind slugged another man in the face. This man fell right on top of Zatania and sent her face right into the table then her body to the floor, the man's body falling to the opposite side of her.

He stood up to continue what was started with his opponent, but she didn't get up. She had hit her head against the table pretty hard, judging by the mark on her forehead.

But even as any thoughts that she was probably unconcious began in anyone, she opened her eyes. They were no longer blue, yet a dark color. For a brief moment, she said nothing, nor moved. Then she sat up and did the same, not moving or saying anything at all. Was she back to normal?

SashaKovalev
Oct 17th, 2002, 12:17:59 PM
She didnt object as he brought her inside and ushered her to a table.

She sat down and began to swing her feet as a child would, looking about as if she had never been inside such a place before. As if it were a place of wonder. she was just about to tell him her name, and he was just about to tell her to stay where she was while he went to get her something warrm when the fight had broken out, sending a man flying into Zatania, resulting in a rather solid whack to her head.

As the man stood up to go after his opponent, he was half dragged to his feet by the young sith, whose anger was simmering within him. He cursed under his breath, shoving the man away with nothing more than an angry glare. And thenhe used a skill he had learned to exude a sense of discomfort and unease about him. This would cause most non force users, at least, to avoid them.

He knelt beside Zatania for a moment until she sat up, and then he slowly took a seat across fromher. She didnt speak.

"Are you ok....?" He asked, his eyes questioning as he looked to her. There was something different about her now, her eyes...were a darkner color. And she didnt seem quite so carefree as she had. He doubted he would after a hit to the head, either...

Zatania Duvall
Oct 17th, 2002, 12:34:16 PM
Zatania looked up at him, seeming like she was normal for a moment by the look of indifference on her face. But then her pupils grew smaller once again. She closed her eyes and opened them again, now bright blue again and started to wail like a child would.

"THAT HURT!"

She held her head and pulled her knees up to her body and sobbed.

During the moment that she had looked at him in the normal way she used to, the darkness within her had definately seemed stronger than the light sense. But now it was the light that was stronger within her. It was like some sort of fight for control within her, showing more and more of itself by the moment.

She looked up at the man that had landed on her and whimpered, then crawled back into her seat, sniffling.

"I'm okay... I think."

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 17th, 2002, 12:44:32 PM
Glancing over her shoulder, Cherice saw another man trailing behind and frowned momentarily. Glancing back ahead, her dark, blue eyes watched as Sasha and the woman went inside a bar - "The Lucky Kitten" - and hesitated before opening the doors to enter. Inside, it radiated warmth and comfort, with the low mumur of patrons and that same rowdy laughter in every bar.

The woman was knocked over.

Her head had hit the table and she slumped to the ground, unmoving for a while until finally she stirred. The naive, childish manner seemed to disappear with a more solemn air, making Cherice's insatiable curiousity grow. Which other soul took over now, if that was the case ?

It seemed as though all the other tables were full, so she grabbed one occupied by a drunkard and threw him out of his seat. Sitting down, she stared at the woman, watching another change occur. Her mysterious manner disappeared suddenly as the same childish one came back. Quirking an eyebrow, Cherice leaned back in her chair, wondering what was happening inside that body of hers.

SashaKovalev
Oct 17th, 2002, 12:52:08 PM
His eyes raised towards the heavens as if in some sort of hopeless call for mercy. He knew nothing of what to do with a woman who was crying, never mind one who was bawling like a child.

For a moment, he felt a flicker of something from Zatania, light and darkness wavering, but thought little of it, for she was clearly not in her right state of mind at the moment.

He studied her for a second, and then slowly he stood.

"Look..Im just going to get you something warm to drink...." He explained, as he would to a child. Though his voice held none of the foolish baby talk tones that others often used when talking to children.

"Will you stay right where you are?" He asked, his words and tone insinuating that this was what he expected of her. Close by, the fire crackled softly, the heat slowly making its way to where Zatania sat.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 17th, 2002, 12:59:50 PM
She sniffled and nodded, continuing to rub her head. When he walked away to go towards the bar to retrieve a drink for her, she kept rubbing the bump on her head which probably only made it worse.

Finally, her hand lowered from her head and she sat up completely straight, instead of slouching like a child. She seemed to be calming down, her feet weren't swinging back and forth, nor was she crying. Her eyes were still bright blue, and she was seeming still quite carefree and like a normal bright girl, and yet, she seemed different once again.

She waited for Sasha to return, while keeping an eye on her back since she was now officially paranoid of what may happen if someone knocked into her again.

Taro
Oct 17th, 2002, 01:21:08 PM
Pride followed Zatania into the establishment and leaned in the door, watching her speak with Sasha. As he looked on, she was hammered into the table. As the fighting came his way, he dealt them both a hard blow and knocked them out the door. So much for that distraction. Zatania's personality changed for a brief moment, becoming serious and cold, as she had been in the alley. Shortly after she became like a child, and as Sasha left the table for a drink, she found a sort of equilibrium.

"Her selves struggle..."

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:54:52 PM
*The pub seemed to all of a sudden burst with energy after the barkeep set down his glass of ale. Must be one hell of a good year for that rare liquid. He gently picked the glass up, and brought it to his lips. Sipping the drink, Snack glanced around the establishment.

The fight was short, yet seemed to have included many around them. A girl's head was sent hard into the table where she and another sat, followed quickly by her body hitting the floor. She lay there unmoving for a few minutes, before propping herself back into her chair.

Her facial expressions, Snack noted, changed almost as rapidly as the fight had started and ended (by the entrance, where a man shoved both of them out). Her emotions, as well... something was different about her. And there was a dark presence around that table...

He shrugged it off. Taking another sip, Snack returned his attention to those standing around him, by the bar. Snack kept his senses alert. Whatever it was that was unfolding in this bar would not happen without the Dark Lord knowing about it.*

SashaKovalev
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:39:40 PM
As he walked over the bar, he continued to cast glances back toward Zatania to be sure she didnt...well..he wasnt sure exactly what he thought she might or might not do. And so he kept an eye on her.

At the bar, the barkeep sauntered over, giving him the 'what will you have' sort of look. The young sith set an elbow on the bar and shrugged.

"I dont know...." He sighed.

"A hot chocolate I guess..." He added with a glance back at Zatania, who now looked as if she were handling the situation just fine.

Her selves struggle... He heard as he stood there waiting for the hot chocolate.

He turned toward the direction of the voice, his violet eyes casting a curious gaze.

"What did you say?" He asked.

Taro
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:41:23 PM
"Zatania is on a search for self. The sense of knowing oneself. She has multiple selves, and they are conflicting. She appears to be trying to reconcile her many selves to create a single identity."

SashaKovalev
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:17:25 AM
He considered these words as he turned back to the barkeep. He pulled a few credits from his pockets, and pulled the warm drink toward him before he looked back to the man who had spoken.

"And how do you know these things?" He questioned, glancing back in Zatania's direction to be sure she was still doing ok.

Idly, he wondered how this guy knew Zatania's name, a slight flush creeping into his cheeks as he realized how protective he was being of this woman he barely knew.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:58:10 AM
Zatania looked around the bar again, seeming suddenly shy because of how rigid she looked. But in the end, it was definately a more mature way of acting(like a pre teen), and yet not mature enough to be adult.

She began to fiddle with her hair, spinning it around on one finger as she hummed to herself, looking down at her hands that were in her lap. It seemed as though she was going through her whole course of life again, without physically doing so. She had been acting like a child, now she was acting like a twelve year old, or at least like most twelve year olds.

Zatania looked over her shoulder towards Sasha, biting her lower lip. When he looked her way, she quickly looked away as though she had done something wrong.

This was just her physical state. Mentally, things were much more confusing, since she was not aware of what was going on outside of her body at the moment, only inside. She wasn't the one in control, not at all.

She could hear her heart beating, the humming her voice made while waiting for Sasha. But she couldn't see anything.

"Where am I?" She thought.

She was in total darkness, cold, yet numb. And yet, she could see a hint of light from the other side of where she was. From that light, she heard someone calling her. That same voice.

"Ceres."

Taro
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:43:43 AM
"I had the pleasure of meeting her once...she fainted and I took her home for healing. She behaved differently at home than she did on the streets."

Pride looked over at where Zatania sat fidgeting.

"Did you see when she changed earlier? She was like a happy child, then for a moment cold, and then once more as a child. Now it seems this childlike self is growing up."

SashaKovalev
Oct 18th, 2002, 12:32:04 PM
Softly, he sighed. His fingertips tapped on the surface of the bar for a moment.

"Yes, I see it." He replied, the tone of his voice rather set. This was beyond his level of expertise, certainly. Selves fighting for control was not something he'd dealt with ever, nevermind occasionally.

His violet eyes looked to the cup of hot chocolate, and then back to Anger.

"Thanks." He replied, then picked up the mug and walked back to the table where Zatania sat.

He set the mug down and pushed it toward her.

"This might warm you up a little...." He stated, settling in the chair across from her once again.

"And then we'll go. I promise." He rubbed his forehead as if this entire thing was giving him a headache. He had really no idea what to dwith her, other than to try and find her home.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:40:14 PM
"Thanks."

Her once childish voice was now her regular voice, yet not as monotoned. She took the hot chocolate and sipped at it for a little bit then looked at him.

"Nevermind. Going back home isn't going to help me."

She sighed, looking into her cup. "They're dead. So there's probably someone else living there now."

She slumped back in her seat slightly, not looking back up. "He killed them."

SashaKovalev
Oct 18th, 2002, 02:00:51 PM
He noticed the difference in her voice and her demeanor immediately. The way she responded was much more like the Zatania he knew, only perhaps there was more emotion there than she had ever shown to him.

He watched as her eyes stared into the mug.

"Who killed them?" He asked. His voice as he asked was almost gentle for him, though there was the huskiness there of one who was trying to hide the fact that he could be kind and caring if he wanted to.

Her hair was still wet, and as he looked to her, he saw a woman who seemed sad, and perhaps even a bit confused. One who was in need of someone to look out for her, until she got back on her feet enough to take care of herself again.

Taro
Oct 18th, 2002, 02:12:23 PM
Another change: she had moved from the child self to the one she had when he'd met her first...but with emotion, it seemed.

"Are your selves coming to terms, Zatania?" he thought to himself.

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:25:57 PM
It seemed as though the man who was also following the woman knew more about her than anyone else, and Cherice crossed her arms. She finally stopped hiding her Force signature, seeing no need now. All she wanted to do was know more - such as what more than one soul was doing in a body so fragile.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:37:50 PM
Zatania looked up finally and said something to bring some light upon what was happening, but not very much.

"My name isn't Zatania. It's Ceres. Ceres Duvall. Zatania is just a lost soul. She isn't me."

She sighed, knowing that telling these people what was happening probably wasn't a good idea. But she was still in the stages of being naive, something that had been robbed to her all her life because of Zatania's presence.

"It will only be a matter of time until her soul is back to sleep. But this time it could very well mean that she will sleep forever. This is my body, not hers. She took it from me."

Whatever this darkness and light was within her, it was now obvious that the darkness was Zatania, the masterless woman who wanted nothing but to learn, and the light was this girl, Ceres, who seemed ot be going through the life that had been taken away from her at a young age all in a short amount of time. What she wasn't telling them was that there was a chance to save Zatania from her fate. She was afraid the sith would allow for her to go back into her own slumber instead of allowing her to reclaim her body. After all, Zatania was one of them and it would be one less follower of the Jedi in their way.

Taro
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:28:30 PM
That explained it. She was possessed by another soul, which had supressed her true self. Her real self had never been allowed to grow, she was a clean slate. To see her develop would be interesting indeed.

SashaKovalev
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:49:52 PM
He leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms over his chest, in thought for a moment.

"Why is Zatania a lost soul?" He asked. He was normally inquisitive, and very much a student, though he hid this well from most.

"What happened to her...original body?"

He stared at this woman that he knew, no more, no less, really, than the woman that he knew as Zatania. Her hair was still wet, though slowly drying by the warmth of the fire, and she still wore his cloak.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:54:27 AM
"Her original body died during battle with an anceastor of mine. She used the last of her powers to live up to a curse she vowed upon my family."

She was slightly nervous, knowing that she was probably telling them too much. But being that her personality was still childish in a way, she was so scared that she blurted out anything. Sasha was obviously a sith, but she didn't truly know Anger's intentions.

"Her original body is long gone, so she can't go back to it. Since this is my body and not her's, I think of her as a lost soul.."

She sipped the warm drink that Sasha got for her, feeling Zatania's soul screaming from within her to be let out. She was beginning to realize what was happening, all because this girl had too big of a mouth on her to keep quiet about it.

SashaKovalev
Oct 21st, 2002, 12:23:18 PM
He did his best to listen with an open mind. So long as she wasn’t a jedi, he held no personal grudge against her. Not that he couldn’t be easily angered, or as sadistic as any other Sith, but he had no overwhelming lust for killing or chaos, and so he could hear her story with as much of an open mind as possible.

He knew the soul who had helped him some time ago was that of Zatania, and for that he felt some sort of responsibility towards her.

“So she could if she chose, inhabit a new body…” He stated.

"She doesnt have to live in yours...."

If this was the case, he found Zatania a fool for not doing so, and then wreaking her vengeance upon Ceres.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 21st, 2002, 12:35:28 PM
"Yes, she can. But she could not remember any of this at all. Even if she did remember, she would probably have destroyed many more lives than she has already."

Ceres sighed and looked towards the door, hoping that no one would realize the good intentions she had, along with the potential towards the force that she had. She had once been the child of a Jedi, and had a little training. Sooner or later they'd be able to sense it, once Zatania's clouding soul was weaker.

"But I don't suggest it."

She said nothing more to why she didn't want them to find her another body. She was afraid that Zatania would try to kill her, or kill others. She was the last of her bloodline, so she was sure that Zatania would try her hardest to get rid of her if given another body to do so.

SashaKovalev
Oct 21st, 2002, 12:54:07 PM
Well of course she didnt suggest it. She would have been a fool to do so - giving her enemy another way to wreak her vengeance upon her.

As far as he was concerned, this was not his decision to make. While Zatania certainly had a dark soul, it was the teaching of the Sith not to have pity for the weak. There was no room for weakness with the Sith, and if Zatania was too weak to find a way to win with Ceres, this was not his concern. And, he cared very little about the rift between Zatania and the family of Ceres, beyond the fact that somehow he ad become involved with it this evening.

Of course, if he did discover Ceres's intentions to join the jedi....it would, perhaps, then interest him quite a bit.

"So what made it possible for your soul to push hers down?" He asked.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 21st, 2002, 01:29:29 PM
Ceres jumped at the question. She nervously looked his way and smiled in an awkward manner.

"Ahh.. ha.. That is.. umm... Kind of a long story. Since she can't remember her full potential, she is basically like an untrained sith apprentice. Since I uhh.."

She stopped, knowing this could probably be her downfall if she answered further. She scooted her chair back, obviously nervous now, like a preteen would normally be.

SashaKovalev
Oct 21st, 2002, 01:39:51 PM
His violet eyes studied her. He could feel her nervousness and this put him on alert that she was, perhaps, hiding something from him. Before she had not been nervous, had been like a child, and then had been willing to speak with him. Now, moment by moment, things were changing about her.

“It seems we have plenty of time….” He replied.

“It’s cold outside, and your hair is still wet. You’d be wise to stay here and warm up a bit. Besides, where would you go?” He asked, as she had only recently told him there was no point in her going home, anyway.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 21st, 2002, 01:50:03 PM
She relaxed somewhat, glad that he wasn't asking her to finish. If she finished what she was explaining, he'd most likely be angry. But in the end, her teachings from her parents kept nagging at her. In a way, Zatania was still alive, just not within her own body. If she wasn't able to get a new body, then it would be like death all over again. And that would mean that Ceres had killed her.

"... It is very possible to give her another body. It just has to be done before time runs out."

She lifted her wrist and showed him the tatoo on it, or rather, birthmark. What once was a Z was now a C, the stars all out of the original circular order. Each marking was slightly bleeding, as if they were cuts and scrapes.

"When the 'C' is upturned and the stars form a circle, she'll be gone forever... I know it probably sounds foolish, but I don't want to be the cause of her death, but I don't want to be gone within her self concious either."

SashaKovalev
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:27:15 PM
She was soft. Concerned about the death of another. But so be it.

He looked to the pattern formed on her wrist by the tatoo. It was an interesting concept, and he was intrigued.

"So what has to be done?" He asked, his voice carrying a slightly interested tone mixed with a bit of resignation. He had nothing better to do with his evening, really, and he had rather liked Zatania. If he could save her, he supposed he owed it to her after what she had done for him.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:41:00 PM
"There are two ways. Zatania has to be willing to do the first one, or else it won't work. Right now she's not too happy with me, so I doubt she will."

She sighed and closed her eyes.

"The second way is for me to force her into another body. But the only way that would work is if we found a body who's spirit had recently parted with the body in the past hour."

She knew thats what Zatania wanted, since the odds of finding a body that fresh was slim. So these friends of hers would probably kill someone for the purpose, which she didn't want.

"The person's soul cannot be in the body or else I won't be able to force Zatania out of this body. It's like trying to fit two rancors into one small room, it won't work. Thats mostly why this is happening between us now."

"When she took my body, my abilities weren't strong. Thats why this didn't happen until now. The light inside of me is saving me." She thought to herself.

SashaKovalev
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:54:24 PM
He was silent for a moment as he considered the options.

"So you want me to be your assasin?" He stated, more than asked. Searching for a dead body was out of the question. It was not only cold outside, but it was late, and dragging a barefoot woman dressed only in a nightgown and his cloak around the town in search of a body wasnt exactly what he'd had in mind for the night.

"And where do you propose we find this new.....body for her?" A slight expression of amusment crossed his features.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:00:24 PM
"Assassin?" She cried, she blinked, shaking her head quickly, talking quickly. "No way! I was thinking that in a city like this, there has to be someone who met to a terrible fate. Or someone can talk Zatania into cooperating. She'd be able to take over a body easily depending on how strong they are."

She paused for a moment. "I'll let Zatania take control now, so maybe you can talk her into it. But I'll warn you, she won't be the same. She's remembering everything slowly."

Taro
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:01:06 PM
Seperate the selves into two bodies? The chance to see her conflicting selves in their pure forms, away from one another, was too good to pass up. But Pride remained neutral. He was only a spectator to Zatania's search for self.

SashaKovalev
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:12:22 PM
He gave her a stern look.

"Im not taking you where people meeting 'terible fates' occurs. Theres a reason why those people ended up dead, you know." He retorted, his tone quite set.

It was bad enough she was wearing barely anything besides his cloak. To take her somewhere like that....He shook his head and rolled his eyes. Clearly this woman knew little about the way the other side lived.

When she assented to let Zatania take over, he shrugged and nodded. And then he sat back in his seat, and pushed his sleeves back a bit, waiting patiently to speak with the woman he knew.

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:36:26 PM
*This conversation that had been on-going across the bar was quite interesting, to say the least. Snack had stretched out his senses, via Force, allowing himself to hear Sasha's and Zatania/Ceres's words loud and clear.

So, basically, what he had in this bar was a dark presence... more than likely a Sith, willing to help a schitzo.

What the frell is this galaxy coming to? he thought to himself.

Taking a seat in a near by bar stool, Snack downed the rest of his Alderaan Ale in one gulp. He then swiveled around so that he was facing the table where Sasha and the two-in-one-girl sat.

The last few words between the two perked the Dark Lord's interest by a great deal, granted the other Darksider did not want to kill an innocent to save this girl.

Weak...

A death is but a bar fight away...

Snack wondered if his words would reach Sasha's mind. Swiveling his seat back so he now faced the bar once more, Snack ordered another Ale. His meeting with the hotel clerk left him in a sour mood. And Ale was not helping him maintain a calmness.*

Zatania Duvall
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:01:47 PM
For a moment she was quiet, her eyes blank for a few seconds. She didn't move for quite a long time, until finally her eyes shut. When her eyes opened again, they were darker than they had been before. The once dull face that was supposed to be Zatania's was full of hate instead and she shrieked and stood up, throwing her chair at the table full of people behind her.

"If it's one mistake she made, it was to talk too much. Her second mistake was giving me control back! I won't lose it again!"

The bar was turning into a circus all in a few seconds. A few men broke out fighting one another, while others attempted to attack Zatania. One man came from in front of her, yet was too intoxicated to realize that he was running straight into the path of her knee. A second came from behind her, whose attacks were dodged by simply ducking and allowing him to trip over her body.

"A new body, huh? Well, let's see where I can find a suitable body, huh, Duvall? Or I could ALWAYS just force you out of this body and into a weaker body, then I could kill you slowly instead of letting your concious fade away!"

SashaKovalev
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:52:59 PM
It took some time. For a moment she was quiet, her eyes seemingly blank in a zoned out stare.When finally her eyes shut and then opened again, it was clear that Zatania was back.

She shrieked and stood up, throwing her chair at the table full of people behind her.

If it's one mistake she made, it was to talk too much. Her second mistake was giving me control back! I won't lose it again!

He liked this girl.

Within moments, the bar was chaos. Sasha let her fend for herself for a few moments before he drew his saber and ignited it. She was unarmed, and though she was full of anger and hatred, she was no match for a blaster that might be drawn. The sight of a saber, its orange blade humming loudly in the small tavern, made a few back away, reconsidering their plans.

And then Sasha looked to the woman he still barely knew and smiled in a co-conspirator sort of way.

“What can I do to help you?” He asked, his violet eyes never leaving the woman before him.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:05:33 PM
Zatania looked at Sasha and smirked. She remembered him, she had helped him once before. When the people around had backed away from the two and fought amongst themselves, she stood up straight out of her defensive position and crossed her arms in front of her.

"Well, I'd like to do exactly what the girl fears. I don't want some body that I don't know where it came from. Obviously anything around here that's dead in the street has wear and tear."

She scoffed and walked towards him, ignoring Ceres' pleas within her. "I'd rather find a victim, weaken them dramatically, then kill them and send Ceres' soul into that body. What's the fun when you can't do damage yourself?"

She looked down at her clothes and frowned, shaking her head. "Tsk tsk, the girl has left me in nothing but my nightgown. I'll make sure to do something just as equally humiliating to her when she leaves this flesh."

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:16:29 PM
*A smile appeared on the face of the Dark Lord. not because he was happy, rather, because of the fact that he had called it.

The establishment erupted into break glass, hollers, breaking bones, and what seemed to be a lightsaber igniting. Drunken slobs punching and kicking drunken slobs, or at least trying to. It was all too funny.

The only other that seemed not to be taken up in the fight besides Snack was the bartender, who had just set Snack's second glass of Ale on the table. Picking it up, he took a sip.

His pleasant drink was quickly interrupted when someone pushed someone else's back right into Snack. The drink spilled and slopped over his black cloak, soaking it. And it had almost completely dried of rain water. The glass itself jiggled loose from his grip and dropped to the floor, shattering into a thousand pieces.

That did it. Another saber, this one teal, appeared in the bar, only to disappear and then reappear as it cut the poor fellow who had been pushed into Snack, and the one who pushed him, in two.

He just hated it when his drinks were interrupted.*

SashaKovalev
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:25:54 PM
He wasnt opposed to her plan. It was her soul and her struggle for a body, and he wasnt going to get in the way.

He could feel the darkness, stronger than it had been only moments before. And the darkness he could identify with, even if she would, perhaps, take things a step further than he ever might have.

"Why dont you let me go with you, at least.." He suggested. He knew she was capable of looking out for herself, this much she had just proven, but the streets at night in this city were hardly the place anyone really, should have been alone.

This offer was perhaps a gesture from one dark soul to another, or perhaps a repayment of a favor done for him. Or perhaps, even, a sense of adventure and morbid curiousity.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:32:09 PM
"Sure, the more the merrier. I'm sure by putting our heads together we can get this over with as quickly and as sick as possible."

She grinned and brought his coat around her body tight. "Besides, you'll want your coat back when this is all over."

She looked around to see if there was a woman in the bar that they could use for their purposes, prefiably one that would be humiliating to Ceres. Someone like a slave.. or even a prostitute or local drug addict.

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:00:10 PM
*Just as quickly as his saber had been drawn and ignited, it was powered down and re clipped to his belt under his cloak. Snack looked down at the four halves of bodies, kicking one out of his way. He shook his head and sneered at the pieces of lifeless flesh. Horrid waste of time.

Lifting his head, he saw Zatania and Sasha once more. Both seemed to be away from the fight that was slowly coming to a stop. Sabers frighten people.

The two had an air of purpose around them. Maybe the schizto would finally be one and only one.

Good for her.

Snack cloak swayed around his legs as he turned on his feet, and made his way towards the exit of the pub. It just was not his night to have any peace.

The rain fell steadily still outside. His long strands of black hair began to mat themselves down to his head while his cloak became soaked once more. Snack crossed the street and was ready to enter the hotel, when his curiosity got the better of him. He took a leaning spot right beside the door against the cold duracrete wall of the hotel, throwing the hood of his cloak over his head to conceal his face. Luckily, though, he stood under the awning that was above the hotel entrance. There he stood and watched the bar, wondering if those two would exit.*

SashaKovalev
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:24:20 AM
Sure, the more the merrier. I'm sure by putting our heads together we can get this over with as quickly and as sick as possible.

He smiled faintly at this. Yes, he supposed that they could. He watched as she brought his coat around her body tight.

Besides, you'll want your coat back when this is all over.

He chuckled.

“Perhaps. Preferably without too many bloodstains.” He replied, clearly at ease with her.

He noticed as she looked around , picking up on her intentions to find a potential victim – particularly the preferences.

“You wont find that here.” He stated, offering her a hand to follow him.

“You’re in the upperclass section of town.” He added. They would have to go back downtown, to the bars, where this late at night, on a weeknight, the only ones lingering would be those with addictions, or sold into the life they led.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 22nd, 2002, 01:55:14 PM
"Who says upperclassmen don't do naughty things when no one's watching?"

She smirked, but followed Sasha's lead anyways. She kept an eye out anyways, just in case she was right.

"And don't worry about your coat, I'll make sure to take it off before any blood spills."

She couldn't believe how great it felt to remember who she was and what pain she had caused so long ago. Now she was back, and she'd start things with getting rid of the final Duvall.

Ceres: "NO! You mustn't! Please, don't kill!"

SashaKovalev
Oct 22nd, 2002, 03:47:37 PM
Who says upperclassmen don't do naughty things when no one's watching?

He shook his head and grinned.

"Not me." He replied.

"Im well aware of what can go on behind closed doors." He added with a less than angelic expression on his face.

As she mentioned his coat he shrugged.

"Dont worry about it." He replied. His coat had seen worse than a bloodstain or two. Another wasnt going to be much of a bother to him.

It was then that Ceres tried to pipe in.

NO! You mustn't! Please, don't kill!

He raised an eyebrow.

"Can you shut her up already?" He asked, his voice half serious, half teasing as he held open the door to the bar for her.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:21:19 PM
"Believe me, I'd love to tape her mouth shut. But unfortunately that same mouth is my own."

She simply smiled, putting the images of the night Ceres' parents died into her mind. Same mouth, yes, same mind also. Ceres would see these thoughts and probably quiet down.

Zatania had been there, she had been there for every moment of the little brat's life. She just couldn't remember any of it for some reason, up until now.

"Well then, you were acting as though you had a pretty good idea of where to find a body for Ceres. Or should I lead the way?"

She was just teasing, as he did with her as she walked back out into the cold night, waiting for him to do the same.

SashaKovalev
Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:43:03 PM
He laughed at this.

"Are you suggesting that I might be familiar with those areas of town?" He attempted an angelic expression, but somehow it just didnt seem to make its way completely across his features.

"If so, you've come to the right guy." He added with a wink. He wasnt the type for prostitutes, or drug addicts, but he did find the seediness of their lifestyle interesting - and he was a kid who was always up for adventure.

As they left the tavern, the rain began to slow to an annoying drizzle. This would make their search only a bit more difficult, but if they looked in the right places, one alley in particular, it was there that woman could be found standing scantily clad in doorways, available for anyone for the right price.

This street was well known to travelers far and wide, and was often littered with people. But on a rainy night...it would be much quieter, and there would be fewer people around who could possibly bear witness. Not that Zatania or Sasha likely cared all that much.

"So you know what it is you need to do?" He asked, settling this last piece of...business before they spoke of other things.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:01:03 PM
"Of course. I wouldn't do something like this without a plan."

She smiled and laughed, looking at the tatoo on her wrist. "You know, this is the only thing that keeps Ceres' hopes alive of ever getting her body back. If I were to touch this thing against someone weaker than me, I can easily push Ceres' soul into them. Then I have to destroy this so she doesn't have a chance to get back in."

Either she was suggesting that she cut her hand off or burn the tatoo off. But, being one to enjoy this body's beauty, she would rather just burn it. Probably more painful, yes, but it wouldn't affect her abilities in the end.

"First let's find the victim, then I'll handle the rest. There isn't much time, she'll be able to fight off my intentions sooner or later."

She sighed and shook her head. "She'll also gain total control in a few hours, and I'll be back in limbo, but for good this time."

SashaKovalev
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:14:00 PM
He understood her plan. And he had several ideas on how to trick their victim into letting her gaurd down, should she need them.

He looked to the mark on her arm as she pointed it out to him. He knew well how she could rid herself of the mark - he'd rid himself of his own left hand for his master to prove a point. And though his artifical hand worked just fine, perhaps even better, it wasnt something he would ever put behind him.

He watched as she walked along, barefoot and avoiding pebbles in the road. Had she not been wearing his coat, and had she wanted to pull it off, her lack of attire would have made her fit in perfectly where they were going.

"Its only a couple more blocks." He replied, reassuring her.

"Will you be ok?" He asked, concern momentarily slipping into his voice. Though he was a Sith, he was not beyond having concern for others.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:28:31 PM
"Good."

She kept her eyes ahead of her, yet looked back at him, slowing down slightly when he asked if she was alright.

"I'm fine. The bump on my head from that foolish bar fight earlier is throbbing, but I've had worse done to me. I mean, I know how it feels to die."

She looked back ahead, continuing to avoid stones since she didn't have any shoes on.

SashaKovalev
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:39:49 PM
He nodded slowly. Her words, it seemed, were said more out of bravado than anything else. Her thoughts, he knew, were likely on making sure this worked out perfectly.

As they approached the edges of the seedier district of the city, Sasha's senses were more alert as he prepared for any sort of trouble.

This area of town was avoided late at night for a reason.

Bums sat on the ground, mumbling their requests for spare credits. Ticket scalpers from a concert tried to pawn off extra tickets. Drug dealers lounged against lamp posts, casting eyes at Zatania.

Sasha walked a bit closer to her, protectively, and then they fully entered the red light district.

A drunken woman stumbled by them and stopped only to heave on the sidewalk. Sasha turned away, disgust in his expression.

"Just let me know when you find the perfect one..." He suggested. Mind tricks would likely work quite easily on those down here in the darkened alleys.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:59:43 PM
Zatania nodded, looking the drunken woman up and down. Not embarrassing enough. And way too easy. They'd be able to beat Ceres into a bloody pulp too quickly if the body was too intoxicated.

"This way."

Zatania glared at a few of the bystanding men that were staring at her, snarling as she cracked her knuckles, then looked down as if saying thats what would happen to their tender spots if they tried anything.

They continued down one street, managing to avoid the buffoons staring at her, yet came across knew ones the further they went.

"Hmm..."

She smirked as she spotted a woman moving down the street in a hurry. She was as barely dressed as Zatania was, only much less. Obviously she was one that sold herself to disgusting men for less than what she knew she was worth.

"That one."

SashaKovalev
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:07:03 PM
He bristled at the leering expressions of the men around them.

Pathetic fools... He thought. Not that Zantania wasnt worth leering at, but he favorite discreteness over all out leering. It had a bit more class to it.

He was distracted from these thoughts as Zatania made her choice.

That one. His eyes moved to the figure moving quickly through the night. She was clearly on her way somewhere, and well aware that she walked through a danger zone.

He raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Its your choice." He replied as they fell into pace a comfortable distance behind the woman.

"How would you like to do this?" He asked, wondering whether she wanted to take the woman somewhere more...private than a dark, wet, rather dirty alley.

He knew that mind tricks would distract the woman if needed, lure her to them. He also knew that all he had to do was offer the woman a sum of money, perhaps a little extra to....let Zatania watch and she would take them both back to her room - whereever it was located in this slime hole of a city district. And no questions would be asked. Requests like that were a dime a dozen for a woman of her...career choice.

Or...it could be done here on the streets, though it would perhaps attract a few curious...and rather brave, or just stupidly intoxicated onlookers.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:15:44 PM
In Zatania's eyes, this woman wasn't the pick of the crop. She was homely in her own way, probably the way her eyes looked like they were melting off her face. And the clothing she was wearing was dispicable. She could already feel Ceres cringing at the thought of being in a body that nearly naked.

"Let's do it right here. If anyone tries to stop us, it's all the more fun for us and torture for Ceres."

She laughed and talked aloud, although it was definately towards Ceres. "Wouldn't you just love to have all these drunkards and low lives undressing you with their eyes, Ceres? Oh, but you're such a sweet child, you're not into things like that are you?"

She looked to Sasha and smirked at him. "Since you're going out of your way to help me, I'll give you a choice of how you'd like to see that woman die. From dark soul to dark soul, I know how wonderful it is to watch someone die. But each death has it's own art."

SashaKovalev
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:38:05 AM
Since you're going out of your way to help me, I'll give you a choice of how you'd like to see that woman die. From dark soul to dark soul, I know how wonderful it is to watch someone die. But each death has it's own art.

That was the interesting thing about Sasha He didn’t find death to be a wonderful thing to watch. When he killed, it was out of anger, and it was usually a more merciful death than others would have supplied. It was quick and painless.

Occasionally, yes, he did stretch it out, he did bring pain. But this was a rare occasion for him.

Tonight, as he looked to the woman, he considered what he would prefer. Through the force, he sought to know more about her, about her fears. And as soon as he had begun, he stopped.

His hand reached to grab Zatanias arm.

“Not this one.” He stated, his voice set.

“Let this one live.” He added, his gaze following the woman down the street. He didn’t add why hed had this sudden change of mind and his thoughts he protected. The woman was a single mother, and her greatest fear was not making it home to her child. He was the son of a single mother, and something in him prevented him from altering the life of another like him.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:59:21 AM
Zatania frowned and pulled her arm from Sasha. This sudden protectiveness about him would normally not phase her, but she was different now. She wasn't the dull woman she was before, but the venomous b*tch she was generations ago.

"What are you talking about?" She said, almost sick at how... nice he was being to this woman by sparing her.

She sighed and shook her head. "Fine. I owe you for helping me anyways. But you will have to explain why a sith like yourself if so particular in which stranger he kills."

SashaKovalev
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:21:20 AM
Violet eyes narrowed slightly as his temper flared.

"I dont have to explain myself to anyone except my master." He replied.

"And last I checked, you werent her." He added. This was the darker side of him. The side then came out upon benig provoked. The side that lay dormant until given cause to come out.

And then he looked away, sighing softly.

And his eyes focused on another. This woman was standing there on the corner, laughing as she inhaled on a cigarette. She flirted with the two men who stood around her until another came around the corner, flanked by burly bodyguards.

At seeing him, the woman's laughter stopped and she took perhaps a step back as the man approached her. The men who had been flirting scattered. Without a word, the man backhanded her, sending her sprawling to the sidewalk before he began to berate her and tell her what she was and wasnt allowed to do on her working hours.

She cowered there on the ground, her mind too cloudy from the drugs that were slowly begining to wear off, leaving her with a massive feeling of depression, and the stunned effect of having just been smacked in the face.

Sasha turned back to Zatania.

"That one." He stated, nodding in the direction of the fallen woman surrounded by her pimp and his bodygaurds. The men would provide a good fight for him, and the woman was definitely perfect for the twisted revenge that Zatania sought.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:30:31 AM
Zatania frowned at Sasha when he blew up at her, just about ready to just go this alone and kill the woman she had intended in the first place. Her steps were directing into another direction just as the pimp slapped a woman nearby.

Zatania stopped, looking towards Sasha and then to the woman. She knew what he was thinking, and was already on it when Sasha said "That one."

She walked towards the group, not waiting for Sasha to take on the three men.

One of the guards whistled at the sight of Zatania, looking her up and down with a sneer. "Lookie here, another lady. She yer's boss?"

The pimp snagged Zatania's wrist and looked at her with a chuckle. "Never saw this one before. But she's mine now."

Zatania glared at him and placed her foot just behind his left leg, hooking her ankle around his calf then pulled towards herself with her foot, sending his balance off. Once his balance was off, she grabbed his wrist with both hands and twisted it. When he was screaming from the pain, she turned towards him and kneed him where it counts. This sent him to his knees and the guards, who were obviously MUCH bigger than her, into action.

SashaKovalev
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:22:56 AM
Oh how he loved this type of fight. Good old fashioned bad boy fun. Any everything was all fun and games until someone decided to use the force.

He followed behind Zatania, watching her do as she pleased, and chuckling softly to himself a he watched the pimp fal to the ground howling in what he knew to be great pain. Pain that, if he lived the next few minutes to a half hour or so would leave him nauseous. And perhaps they’d let him live that long, if only to watch his pain before they finished him off.

“Aint none of your business…” One of the guards threatened as Sasha approached. The young Sith merely smiled.

Ah, but it was his business. If he chose to make it his.

This was where he would try out some of the new skills he had been working on. Focusing on the heart of the one that stepped up to him, nearly bumping chests with him, he sought for the heart to clog in the arteries as they tried to leave it, and blood, as it continued to pump in through the veins threatened to make it burst.

He watched, a sadistic smile on his face as the man clutched his chest and fell to one knee in pain.

His partner wasted no time in attacking him, grabbing him by his shirt and hauling back his arm for a solid punch. It would have hurt had it connected. Only he had underestimated the quickness of one who was familiar with the force. His lightsaber ignited, plunging through the stomach of the guard as it did. And then the man fell to the ground, writhign in agony.

This attack distracted Sasha’s efforts from the first guard and gave him a bit of respite from what eventually would be his sorry fate. As he saw his partner fall, he struggled to gain his footing. A simple force shove sent him sprawling one again, and Sasha stood over the two, heady from the powerful feeling this use of the darkside provided. The feeling of power over another.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:49:37 AM
With the pimp too busy writhing in pain and Sasha taking care of the other two, Zatania was left to taking care of the woman. The woman was thanking her, although worried eyes were looking to the pimp who was cussing at the both of them.

"You waste your breath."

With that, she grabbed the girl by the throat and shoved her against the wall. The girl kicked at her, her screams only to be in vain chokes and sobs.

"You will be our guinnea pig, so stay still, or this will hurt more."

Zatania threw the woman behind her, against the pole so that her forehead would hit it. The girl staggered back after contact, holding her head and sobbing. Zatania shoved her down, harshly placing her knee into her stomach so that all her breath would be knocked out of her. With her bare hands, she began to choke the young woman, squeezing only hard enough to prevent breathing.

The woman continued to kick, unable to sob without breath left in her system. Her kicks grew weaker by the moment, until they finally stopped.

After a few seconds, Zatania let go and set to work. She put her wrist against the girl's face and closed her eyes, concentrating on battling Ceres' soul.

No one would know of what was going on within her self concious unless they looked within the force and pried into her mind. Each woman was strong, fighting eachother as Zatania had fought off every man that came across her tonight. Yet, Ceres was still not as strong, and fell to her knees. This ended up causing her to disappear from Zatania's self concious.

When Zatania opened her eyes and removed her hand from the girl's face, she gasped and stood up. Her face went from shock to anger almost immediatly.

"Why did that happen?!"

The mark from her wrist seemingly tranferred onto Ceres' new face. The girl was sitting, huddled and covering her body and shivering, yet the tatoo on her face was as clear as day. The stars formed a circle, the letter "C" was in the middle.

"If she touched me with that she could easily get back in. I need to destroy that thing." Zatania thought.

SashaKovalev
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:33:55 PM
Why did that happen?!

He turned his head for a brief moment to look at Zatania.

"Everything ok?" He asked, glancing quickly back at the two guards on the ground, and the pimp who was beginning to crawl off in the other direction.

Riley Chambers
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:39:12 PM
OOC Oops. Forgot that I was logged in as Riley. O.o Just pretend I posted as Zatania. lmao

"Nothing we can't handle. We'll just need to cut off her head and burn it."

Zatania frowned, stepping back away from Ceres. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to attack the girl without her getting back into her body. So she would need some sort of long range weapon. It had been far too long(about two or three hundred years) since she had used to force, and she wasn't completely sure of this body's abilities. So that would have been a guessing game to whether it'd work or not.

Ceres, meanwhile, wasn't able to move in the getup that her new body was in. It was too tight and she wasn't used to it, let alone the heels. It was like being wrapped up like a tortilla.

SashaKovalev
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:57:35 PM
He didnt have a weak stomach, but beheading and burning wasnt exactly something he was interested in taking part in. Cutting off his own hand and burning it had been more than enough for him. That had been some time ago, but it was still quite fresh in his mind.

He shook his head in a mixture of amusement and thought, his back turned to the woman whose plans were so very very dark, and then settled in to the task at hand.

The pimp, who was now crawling off, wasnt going to get away so easily.

The young Sith strode over to him, lightsaber still ignited in hand and standing just behind him finally spoke.

"Going somewhere?" He taunted, and as the man turned around, he found a booted foot in his face before the young Sith pulled his blaster from his belt and fired. He wasnt as accurate with his right hand, and his shot was off just enough that the man would live for a few more minutes. Enough time to see his life flash before his eyes.

And then he turned back to the two guards. The one who had faced the lightsaber had since gone to join those who had gone before him. And the other was trying to scramble to his feet, pleading for mercy.

Riley Chambers
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:18:19 AM
OOC Too lazy to sign out. Sorry it's been a while. I forgot about the thread. O.o

IC

Zatania stood where she was, not risking the girl placing that mark against her. If they didn't kill her and destroy it, then Zatania would have to hide out until morning, then the mark would be useless for another decade. But she wasn't into hiding... She never was, at least before she had lost her memories and was strictly living on survival instincts.

Ceres finally began to stagger to her feet, staring at Zatania in shock. Zatania merely smiled, not allowing the girl no more than five feet between them.

"You're scared of me, aren't you?" Ceres said.

"No, just careful." Zatania retorted.

Ceres nodded, wrapping her arms around her cold barely clothed body. Both women were shivering from the cold, yet Zatania had more grace and pride to it than Ceres. So her trembling was at a minimum. The child wasn't used to such things.. So she shivered like a newborn baby would.

"I still don't understand why you're afraid of me. You want to kill me, and yet I'm a barely trained and masterless padawan. So what can I do to you? My parents are gone so they can't do anything." Ceres said.

"Have you ever thought of what you might become?"

The both of them fell silent. Ceres trying to think of a way out, while Zatania calculated a way to decieve the girl and attack her without touching her face.

Zatania Duvall
Nov 9th, 2002, 06:31:55 PM
OOC I'll finish this myself, I need to get it moving so that I can get Zatania a master.

IC

Ceres looked at Zatania for a moment, sensing that something wasn't right. Zatania closed her eyes and dropped to her knees. The trasfer had taken most of her energy, so she was left weak and defenseless. This would have been a great time for Ceres to take back her body, but that would not be honorable. She had been taught better than that.

She had a body, she had a new life. So what was stopping her from running? Nothing. She knew Zatania would stop Sasha from doing the dirty work, because Zatania didn't want help with destroying her. She wanted to do it on her own.

Without another thought, Ceres turned and walked into the night. And thus begins the new battle between the two women, no longer one, but two.

SashaKovalev
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:49:13 AM
He had not been watching all that had been going on with Zatania and Ceres. He’d been busy allowing the last man to bargain for his life. Ultimately, Sasha had allowed him to leave, figuring it left one person out there to tell the horror stories – to spread fear of the Sith.

He turned back to Zatania in time to see the other walking off and Zatania fall to her knees. He made no effort to go after her. This was Zatania’s thing, and truth be told, he’d had enough violence for the evening.

Instead he dropped to one knee by Zatania. He knew it to be her that inhabited this body by the familiar dark presence, though, at the moment, it was weak.

“You ok?” He asked.

Zatania Duvall
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:09:24 PM
"I will be fine. That brat zapped all my energy by all these sharades."

She placed her palms against the ground then pushed herself up onto the balls of her feet, then placed one hand on her knee to push herself up completely.

"She has no where to hide, no way to get money, and no friends that are still alive."

Zatania began to laugh, enjoying the sound of that. "When I'm good and ready I'll know where to come back for her. In the streets."

She looked behind her at Sasha's handiwork, watching as the man's figure running away disappeared around the corner.

"For now I'll just go back to my quarters. She's not stupid enough to claim them as her own, but maybe I over estimate her."

SashaKovalev
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:01:39 PM
He nodded in understanding.

“Do you want me to walk you back?” He offered. Sith or not, he was a gentleman when he wanted to be. And she had just mentioned that she was feeling drained.

Zatania Duvall
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:19:57 PM
"Though I hate to admit it, it's probably wise that I have an escort. Thanks."

She started to walk slowly in the direction from which they came, back towards the building she was staying in. Her steps were careful, her eyes peeled for the girl or anyone else that might try to ambush her during her tired state.

SashaKovalev
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:16:43 PM
e fell into step with her, and as always, was alert for the presence of others out there.

But the night seemed to have settled down, most finally retreating to the comfort of their homes, and soft, warm beds.

They walked mostly in silence, each off in their own thoughts. And it wasn’t long before they approached the place where she was staying,

He stopped and looked to her.

“Good luck with everything…” He stated, in his way of saying goodbye.

“You sure you’re ok?”

Zatania Duvall
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:20:35 PM
She stopped in the doorway then turned and looked at him with a determined smile.

"Of course. Some rest should make me good as new. I mean, it is the middle of the night, I should still be sleeping anyways."

She took off the jacket he had put around her shoulders earlier that night.

"Here, shouldn't have any stains on it."

Zatania laughed faintly, leaning her shoulder against the door for a short moment.

"Thanks for the help home. Good night."

She turned, standing away from the doorframe slowly then disappeared inside.

SashaKovalev
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:03:12 PM
He accepted his jacket back with a tired grin.

“Thanks…” He replied as he watched her walk off. Their paths wold cross again, oft this he was sure. It was only a matter of when, where, and why. And he was content to leave this in the hands of fate.

He slung his jacket over his shoulder, and began the walk home – the walk that he had originally begun hours before.