PDA

View Full Version : Sneaking in to steal a boyfriend *open to Wei and friends*

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 05:57:26 PM
OOC- Please! Please! Don't edit this!!!! I mean, I'm sorta still a Jedi, right? right?

__________________________________________________ _

She walked on the edge of the wall silently, her balance almost perfect...Almost. she fell, but on the right side, so she was within the Living quaters, sorta.

"Ow, ow, ow...." she muttered to herself, noticing a familiar wagon about ten or 20 feet away.

Best place to look...

She started to creep over, crouched to the ground, so if someone came by she could drop down to the ground and pray they didn't see her. But so far no one was around.......

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:00:48 PM
WEi was asleep in his parents' wagon, his head resting on his bag of clothes and a thick blanket covered him. He slept deeply, but did not dream. He was sleeping in his clothes, and he still had his glasses on his face. Wei rolled over and muttered incoherently in his sleep.

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:03:06 PM
She stopped, almost like a dear caught in headlights, she though she heard something.

"It's a dog, or cat...Or roach..." she shuddered slightly as she crawled over to the cart and looked in. A wide grin soon became splayed across her face.

"Bingo! Wei! WAKE UP!" she shouted as loud as she dared, just so she would not be caught.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:06:10 PM
Wei shook his head, and squirmed about in the cart.

"the sun is not outside yet..." Wei giggled, then snored, and rolled over again.

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:10:14 PM
She growled slightly, this was going no where, she crawled up into the cart and sat beside the sleeping Wei.

"But Wei, if you are asleep then we can't...."

She leaned down and whispered a short phrase to him.

"And I've missed you sooo much."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:15:01 PM
WEi opened one eye.

"Is that so? Where have you been, anyway? Last I checked, I thought you were mad at me."

Wei rolled over to look at Ange.

"Ange, what has been going on with you? I don;t understand."

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:19:15 PM
"it's nothing, come, get your things....We're going out."

She went back out of the cart and looked around.

"Good, all clear. Come on Wei!"

she waved her arm to him to follow her.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:21:00 PM
Wei wondered why Ange was being so secretive. Wei stretched and yawned the stood up with his bag over his shoulder and started to follow her.

"So where are we going, exactly?"

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:30:19 PM
"Out."

She stood and looked up at the wall.

"You do know how to jump using the force right?" she said in an amused tone of voice before she crouched like a cat and then leaped up onto the wall.

"Well, come on! Hurry! Before we get caught!"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:32:01 PM
Wei jumped up to where she was.

"Lead the way, sweetums."

Wei held back a laugh. This was fun. And she was finally talking to him. That was good.

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:35:06 PM
She hopped down on the other side and ran, but not to fast, so as Wei could still keep up.

"Surprise for youuu...." She half-sang as she turned a corner and went into and old run-down werehouse.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:37:04 PM
Wei ducked into the warehouse.

"Ok, so what happens in here?"

Wei smiled brightly at his bride-to-be. "You look prettier since I last saw you."

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:39:21 PM
"sush! Stay."

She moved father into the dark werehouse, barely making any noise.

"ah...here tis...."

She grabbed something then headed back to the door.

"Come on! Hurry!" she half-shouted heading back out into the streets.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:47:49 PM
Wei shrugged and followed Ange about the streets.

"A surprise, huh?"

Wei was a patient guy, but this was a little much even for him.

"I hope the surprise happens soon," he said to himself.

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:50:21 PM
Run, run, she turned right, then left, the headed down and alley and up onto a rooftop.

"Stay, I'll be back...Wait."

She took a hankerchief from her pocket, took Wei's glasses off and wrapped the hany over his eyes.

"I'll be right back okay?"

she then headed into the doorway that leads into the building.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:00:50 PM
Wei was now blindfolded, but just becasue his eyes were covered did not mean that he could not see. Wei used the Force to sense his surroundings so he could pace without running into things. He did not use his Force abilities to see what Ange was up to. He would do as she asked and wait for her.

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:05:28 PM
"Okay...Rubes, he's on the roof, get him inside and changed, okay?"

the red-haired young man nodded as he headed up the stairs, she then turned to a purple-haired eyed-woman.

"Is he here yet?"

"yes."

"Okay I get changed, you help me with my hair and then we start." she then quickly went down a few stairs and headed into an apartment, as Rubes (the red-head) headed up to see Wei.

"Oh! You are cute!" he said, almost squealing.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:12:01 PM
Wei's ears perked up at the sound of a man tell him he was cute.

"Thanks, I think. You must be one of Ange's friends."

The man was homosexual, no doubt about it. Wei was not bothered by it, though. Not yet, anyway.

"Where is Ange? She said she would be right back."

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:15:14 PM
"Ange?" Rubes tilted his head to one side.

"Oh, you mean Angie! She's getting changed, now come." he took Wei's hand and led him into the building.

"Don't worry about anything Mr. Wei, Angie told me if I so much as say something wrong to you she'd kill me. Now do have that fancy suit she told me you have?"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:18:44 PM
"All of my clothes are in my bag. The one you want is black and it has roses on it. And do I have to stay blindfolded? This thing is getting uncomfortable."

Wei was led along by the hand to someplace inside the building.

"Where are we going?"

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:22:42 PM
"We are going somewhere where you can change and not have girls giggle at you!"

Rubes opened a door and pulled Wei in, then closed the door.

"Okay, you can take off the blindfold, but you won't see much."

The room was pretty much an empty apartment.

**Mean while about 2 floors down**

"Okay, darn, why did you let Rubes talk you inot shorter hair?" Saphir muttered, Ange was already half-way done, the preacher was on the roof waiting for the bride and groom to show up....And Angelica was just hoping Rubes didn't do anything to Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:26:20 PM
Wei took off his blindfold and found himself in a bare room. He set down his bag and fished out his wedding clothes.

"Girls not giggle at me?" Wei was more concerned about changing in front of Rubes. Who knows what he would say.

"I think I'll be fine in here. Could you please wait outside? It's rude to watch someone change clothes you know."

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:29:38 PM
"I can't! Angie said I'm supposed to make sure you don't leave, if it make you feel better, I have to change to and I won't peek!"

He headed down towards what could only be the washroom and came back with a dark, almost-black, purple suit.

"She's making me wear this....." Rubes sighed dramatically.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:34:49 PM
Wei looked at the suit and shrugged.

"You sure do make a big deal out of nothing, don;t you?"

Wei force-pushed Rubes back into the washroom, shut the door, and changed while keeping the door shut with the Force. When he was finished, he let the door open again.

"Your turn."

Wei went into the washroom to make sure he looked decent, leaving Rubes out in the main area to change.

Ansatsu
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:37:31 PM
Ansatsu came running down the hallway and threw one of his orbs at the door. The orb exploded knocking the door down. He activated his sabers and came through the door, "You what are you.....AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Ansatsu screamed. He had saw someone take his cousin away, but now he saw a half-naked guy and his half-naked cousin, "What is going on?! I do not understand!" He tried to look as serious as possible and looked at the half-naked guy and awkradness was apparent all over his body. He looked at the man and asked trying to sound serious, "Who are you and what are you doing with my cousin?!" Ansatsu had his hands very shakily as he waited for a responce.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:42:48 PM
OOC: Cousin, I am fully dressed....

IC I don;t know Satsa. But I'm pretty sure that you have thrown a great big monkey wrench in whatever Ange has planned."

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:45:26 PM
Rube had changed as quickly as possible, but before he went to get Wei he opened the door and peered out into the hall, he saw Angelica and Saphir heading upstairs to the roof.

"He's done Angie!" he told her as she passed, dressed in a plain white dress with a small veil over her eyes.

"Well blindfold him again and bring him up, okay?"

Rubes nodded and closed the door and went to the door of the bathroom.

"It's time to go Mr Wei, I'm sorry, but you'll have to be blindfolded again...."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:46:55 PM
Wei shook his head.

"If you say so."

Wei put the blindfold back on and held out his hand so Rubes could lead him to wherever it was he was supposed to go.

"And who are you?"

Ansatsu
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:48:27 PM
Ansatsu jumped in front of Rube, "Hey what are you doing?" Ansatsu stared at the man. "Who are you?" He held his saber up to the mans neck, "Tell me what you are doing before I have to hurt you." Ansatsu kept his eye vision with the man.

OOC: Whoops! Sorry.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:56:38 PM
Wei sighed.

"Not very Jedi-like of you brother. I'm sure your teacher would not approve."

Wei fidgeted. "I want Ange. Take me to her."

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:00:14 PM
OOC- o.o I never saw your post! I'm sorry, but I'm sorta gonna ignore it.....And rubes is dressed! How about you show up on the roof Annie???

IC-

"Rubes."

He took Wei's hand, and gave Anatsu a weird look, "You can come, more the merrier." and lead Wei back up to the roof, "Okay stand here." he then removed the blindfold, and Wei saw what could only be a Priest standing in front of him on the roof.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:04:02 PM
"A priest?" Wei smiled. He knew what was gonna happen next. He was gonna get married. Wei smiled real big. This was a cool surprise indeed.

Ansatsu
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:04:45 PM
Ansatsu dropped his jaw, "Oh no, this can't end well. Hey Rubes, what is going on?" Ansatsu scratched his head.

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:07:10 PM
"Oh sush! Unless you can sing."

Rybes cleared his throat slightly and started to sing the usual wedding march just as the door to the building opened, and Angelic stepped out. Dressed in a simple white dress and ended at her ankles with a small veil covering her face, she was followed by Saphir wearing a revealing dress of the same color as Rubes' suit.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:13:17 PM
"Well this is a pretty picture." Wei thought to himself.

Wei was excited. And Ange was so pretty! All he saw was Ange coming toward him. The other woman, whoever she was, did not seem to be there.

Wei held in another laugh. This was fun.

Ansatsu
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:15:37 PM
Ansatsu thought, "Cant beat them join them." He coughed and began singing too. Well he might as well let his cousin be happy.

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:22:23 PM
When Angelica finally stepped beside Wei Rube stopped and took Saphir's armm, and the priest started the sermon with the usual boring stuff.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:27:15 PM
Wei took Angelica's hands in his and sent her a Force message.

"You look very pretty, darling."

Wei listened to the preacher give the same speeches that were heard at every wedding. Wei was suddenly very impatient. He wanted to get married and get it over with so he could finally spend some time alone with Ange and get all caught up with her.

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:46:08 PM
Thanks

She was alos getting impatient with the priest, and wished she had done this like the wedding back home....Just claim you are married and that's it, no silly sermon or whatever......

The Priest had finally winded down to the important part.

"Do you, Wei Wu Wei accept this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:50:09 PM
Wei smiled. "You bet I do."

Wei looked into Ange's eyes and held back his tears. He loved her so much, and now they would live together as husband and wife. Wei was so happy.

Then the priest turned to Angelica. "Do you, Angelica Shin, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:02:58 PM
"Yes, I do."

She thought she heard Rubes sniffling, but she paid no attention to it, as she smiled and faced Wei.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:23:29 PM
Wei smiled. This was his favorite part. Wei held Ange tightly to him and kissed her with all his heart.

"Well, what happens next?" He asked when they had finally parted lips.

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:01:44 AM
Lion stood outside, his dark green cloak billowing in the wind as he observed the proceedings through a pair of Macro-Binoculars.

Seemed like there was a...well, a priest...Ange, and...WEI?!?!

Well, that was a surprise, but he could guess what was going on. About 7 kilometers away, Kindo stood guard next to his Nabooian Starfighter Glory, and Lion's much larger cruiser, the Black Dawn...

...he was probably watching right now, using the computer uplink to Lion's Macrobinoculars. Whatever had made Ange leave the order, he had strict orders from Master Anbira to make sure that she didn't fall to the dark side...and he intended to follow that order...

"Kindo, this is Lion..." he whispered into the comlink, using the encrypted channel that they had decided on...

...he waited for a response...

Angelica Shin
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:19:50 PM
"Everyone can go away and leave us along...Or we can be patient and wait for the honeymoon...."

She winked slightly, the turned to face her two friends and Anatsu.

"Okay! Rubes and me will take Wei and his Cos back to the Living Quaters, Sa[hir, you'll finish up here and clean up right?"

Saphir nodded while grinning as Rubes sniffled and headed to the door.

"Well come on you three, your cab awaits."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:35:45 PM
Wei raised an eyebrow at Ange.

"I don't have a room anymore. What about yours?"

Wei of course had no idea why they were going back to the LQ. He just said the first thing that came to his mind.

Zeke
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:36:14 PM
Two objects sailed through the air and Ange and Wei. Both caught them, and looked at their open palms. Each held the other's ring.

Zeke left them to their business with a happy smile. His job was done.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:37:04 PM
Upon receiving the obscure communication on his com-link, he proceeded in responding back to his comrade.

- I hear you Lion, I am taking close watch has we speak -

The Jedi Knight had been casually leaning against the Glory's side, closely observing the ongoing event between his good friend Wei and Ange, or at least the woman who once was. Why she had left the Greater Jedi Order still bewildered him, however he was had a given task to complete, leaving him with no time for contemplating reason. All he knew was that Ange had been a dear companion of his, and still was, and the last thing he desired was to see her fall into darkness. The very thought of it made him shiver with fright. Whatever it took, he would not cease to carry out his current assignment, not in the least.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:47:07 PM
A ring fell into Wei's hand.

"Shall we exchange rings now or later?"

Angelica Shin
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:50:17 PM
"oh."

The rings had caught pretty much everyone except Wei off guard.

"Now is fine...."

She held out the ring stiffly towards Wei, not really knowing what to do, which resulted in Rubes and Saphir giggling at her.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:53:24 PM
Wei slipped his finger into the ring that Ange held out to him. Then he took the ring he had caught and smoothly slipped it over his wife's finger.

"You're so cute. I love you." Wei kissed Ange again. "Let's get going, eh?"

Angelica Shin
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:53:30 PM
She blushed.

"uh...Yeah, let's!" she headed for the door that Rubes was holding open and headed down to ground level so that they can take Rubes' Corellian Cab back to the LQ.

"Oh Wei, you can have my old room."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:55:44 PM
Wei held Ange's hand. "Thanks." This was a nice night to be awake instead of asleep.

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 20th, 2002, 09:37:34 AM
He turned back to his comlink.

"Kindo, dude...I was wondering why Wei seemed so...er, unconcerned...when she left..."

Actually, Wei was pretty good at keeping his emotions under control, but as the small "party" broke up, Lion turned around and began the trek back to the ship, making sure that his equipment was secured.

"Think we should report this to the Council?" he asked into the mouth-piece.