PDA

View Full Version : Drake Enters his new home(closed)

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 15th, 2002, 04:52:27 PM
Drake walks through some halls and finally see's his room number, he swings his card through the slot and enters a huge room. Drake jumbs on his bed and falls asleep.

Rognan Dar
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:46:01 PM
Rognan was walking the halls, like he normaly does, and saw a door open and poke his head in to see if anyone was home. The room was very big and had all the normal furniture that was in all the either rooms. It looked like noone was home but then his eyes came to someone on the bed, not wanting to disturb him but wanted to meet this new face. He stood there a moment before speaking.

"Are you alright sir?" He asked, wondering if there was something wrong.

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:06:10 PM
Drake stood up and stretch out his limbs, he then noticed the man who was in front of him. He grabed him by the neck and pinned him on the ground.

"I am Drake Lonerunner, Younger brother to Straffe stormrider, what is your name, rank and perspose to this unwelcomed visite"

Rognan Dar
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:41:12 PM
Rognan was on the floor before he knew what was happening.

"I'm Rognan Dar, padawan, and saw the dorr open and you on the bed and was wondering if you are alright?" He said a bit confused at the moment.

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:44:59 PM
Drake got up and let him go

"O, sorry about that, u can never be to carful. What can i do yo make up for this mistake that i have commited. Now plz get out of my room i need some sleep."

Drake kicks the stranger out from his room and locks the door and goes to bed.