PDA

View Full Version : Being dumped sucked..

Admiral Lebron
Oct 15th, 2002, 03:51:04 PM
:\

:(

:cry :cry :cry

Sanis Prent
Oct 15th, 2002, 03:57:29 PM
Being dumped is far better than doing the dumping, I assure you. Sucks either way, for the most part, but don't wish it the other way around...cause its terrible like that :(

Jehova Eaven
Oct 15th, 2002, 04:10:39 PM
Well, its a good thing that I usually don't care much in a relationship.

Lord Gue
Oct 15th, 2002, 04:17:43 PM
owch, bad call Eaven, if you cant pour your heart in soul into a relationship then your better off not being in one in the first place.

I hear ya Leb

Zatania Duvall
Oct 15th, 2002, 04:37:12 PM
Aww. *hugs* Well, as a cliche of feel better lines, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Zeke
Oct 15th, 2002, 04:37:53 PM
I got dumped at both my junior AND senior proms. Spent both my high school proms sitting by the refreshment stand. I can understand how you're feeling, Lebron, believe me.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 05:58:20 PM
But you know what ultimately sucks? Unrequited love. I think that is worse than being dumped. Oh, wait. THey're the same.

UNREQUITED LOVE SUCKS!

Leeloo Mina
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:36:19 PM
Gah.. being dumped is one of the worse things I've come across so far. Well, no. Let me put it this way. If you're in love with someone and everything seems to be going fine and you've never been so happy.. then suddenly they dump you for no reason.. THAT'S one of the worst things that's happened to me.

But I have to agree with charley.. Dumping someone isn't fun either.. I've only done it once and I hope I dont have to do it again.. -_-

Jehova Eaven
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:51:49 PM
From p5 at girls-suck.diaryland.com
Teenagers listen up:

It's fairly simple to avoid bad relationships. If you're confused about where you and your significant other/interest/crush/bus driver stand, just try this:

Picture what the two of you will be like in a year.

Nine times out of ten, you won't like it, and you can save yourself a bit of drama .

Admiral Lebron
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:00:46 PM
In all honesty its my fault. If she's as forgiving as I pray she is, there may be some hope left... :(

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:13:55 PM
You know what I think sucks the most? not being able to tell the person you like just how much you care. I have a hard time doing that. I gave a girl I like a Carebear. It was Tenderheart bear. The one with the heart on his tummy in case there are people who have never seen or herd of the Carebears.

Ansatsu
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:01:44 PM
Yeah last year i lost my first true love. I spent the next year crying myself to sleep all night and trying to get her back. My grades dropped and everything crashed down on me. I know i am only 15, but that was the most stressful and painful thing i ever went through. So trust me i know how ya feel.

Brielle Acaana
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:15:01 PM
When youre 'dumped' the feelings of caring are either fading or gone by the 'dumper'.

Unrequited love is a love that has never been reciprocated.

They are different.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:17:15 PM
Oh, cool. back to what I was gonna say in my first post.

Unrequited love is worse than being dumped, cause at least the person who dumped you cared about you and let you know they cared and they also let you know when they did not care about you. Unrequited love sucks because you don;t know how the other one feels.

Ishan Shade
Oct 16th, 2002, 09:43:40 AM
They come, they go.

It is a fact of life....sorry to hear about your troubles though....

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Oct 16th, 2002, 09:52:49 AM
Sorry to hear about your girl. I know what you feel . But in my case I was engaged and about to get married and got blind sided . It will feel like the end but dont do what I did and shut out everyone . That is far worse.

Admiral Lebron
Oct 16th, 2002, 01:35:33 PM
That's horrible. I'm to arrogant to cry. So I just sorta suffer internally. We talked today, she and I and it was in good light. And we're going to homecoming together...

Denali Gue
Oct 16th, 2002, 02:19:35 PM
Our homecoming is this Friday (game) and the dance is Saturday. When is yours, Lebron?

Admiral Lebron
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:11:14 PM
Dunno. May be rescheduled from the sniper attacks ten minutes away.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:10:55 PM
*hugs*

Severen Morkonis
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:15:02 PM
I really aint' had a "proper" girlfriend to BE dumped to be honest...i have had flings and stuff but never a proper relationship....ive said no to alotagirls that have asked me out...no that i rate myself high or anything i just didn't really want it back then...

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:48:49 PM
Originally posted by Wei Wu Wei
You know what I think sucks the most? not being able to tell the person you like just how much you care. I have a hard time doing that. I gave a girl I like a Carebear. It was Tenderheart bear. The one with the heart on his tummy in case there are people who have never seen or herd of the Carebears.
I know that.
First tiem I ever asked a girl out, she strung me along for abotu an hour then got her friend (knowing me and the friend can't stand eachother) to say know for her.
Scince then, I'm totaly paralized with the actualy asking out part.
The rest, easy, but the first steps the hardest. And, theres a girl I REALY like, but I can't say what I feel.
Might try my cousins song, from his band Undergo, ( www.undergomusic.com ) Living today. It's a total song about what I'm feeling, at least this part:
"I'm drowning in thoughts I wish I coudk say to you/But theres no words/to describe/the beauty that I feel."

Peter McCoy
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:35:18 AM
I'm studying human relationships in psychology right now. It completely alienates the true feelings of love and puts them in cold scientific terms - which I find a load of bollocks! From experience, I would say that if you like somebody who you only kinda know, DON'T do what I did and ask them out. Get to know them first, then ask them out. If you already know them kinda well, STILL don't ask them out. Wait for a reason to ask them out. Maybe they seem to like you - that's a good sign. Unfortunately in my case, I asked a girl out who seemed to like me, but after the date it all went pig-eared. This is the part I still don't get - she said after the date that she just wanted to be friends. I said that's great, as long as we're still friends and talk etc. But contrary to what she wanted, she started ignoring me when I'd pass her and say hello. The mind boggles! She buggered off to another 6th Form college for this year so she's more or less of my mind. It was a year ago now and I'm more or less over it. I still think about her (eg wonder what she's up to/how she is) but I don't beat myself up about it or get really depressed. Quite the opposite - its a positive thing for me since I've been able to write quite a few songs about it - upbeat and down.

If you've wronged her in some way - apologise. Don't expect her to come running with forgiveness.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:05:05 AM
O_o

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:34:54 AM
Oh yeah! Check out that good advice!

imported_Blade Ice
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:22:06 PM
Love stinks but I guess you can't take any advice from I have never had a relationship and I learned to stop caring about such things a long time ago It hurt to much to ask girls to go out with you and have them tell you no in front of allot of people so i stopped. So I base my theory on this Rejection sucks and when you get rejected in love well thats what makes Love stink.

Sameer Aryan
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:50:58 PM
I think dumping someone is worse, cause if they act stupid (mean, bitchy) with you after, you kinda know it's your fault and you feel worse :(. Then again, I'm just a lil kid....

Wik Tayl Doon
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:15:52 PM
<-- Lebron

The biggest lesson I figured out was the worst that could happen is someone says no. And it can be easier if you make it humourous. I remember last year, I went up to a girl, who was talking to her friend, both were pretty good looking and yeah. I asked the one out and she said no. So I asked her friend out right after and she said yes. I had a good chuckle.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 18th, 2002, 05:27:03 PM
Awwwwwww...........sorry Leb.......... :( ::Huggles::

I know how you feel.....I always try to make my relationships work and most of them have been pretty long so far....a year and some months was the longest. *sigh* All of the guys I've been with have broken up with me because they have all wanted one thing and I won't do that......I have higher morals than them I guess I'm saying.

Anywayz.....I finally have found the right guy.....man he is so sweet. He really loves me and we've been through a lot together....we depend on each other and we were even there for each other when a good/best mutual friend of ours passed away this last spring. That's what brought us really really close togehter. This summer he asked me out and of course, I said 'yes'. :D He's everything I've been looking for....and I could not ask for more.....

Sorry Lebby....again I hope you feel better. *sigh* Love can suck sometimes.....but then again, it can really show you a whole new world...... :)

BUFFJEDI
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:37:59 PM
Admiral ole Buddy , Sorry to hear about you getting dumped:( I don't know what that is like, But I bet it sucks;) IM me..

Peter McCoy
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:42:30 AM
Originally posted by Wik Tayl Doon
<-- Lebron

The biggest lesson I figured out was the worst that could happen is someone says no. And it can be easier if you make it humourous. I remember last year, I went up to a girl, who was talking to her friend, both were pretty good looking and yeah. I asked the one out and she said no. So I asked her friend out right after and she said yes. I had a good chuckle.

I'll put that to the test this weekend! Thanks for the tip! :)