PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Lucifer (Open to anyone/everyone)

Tempist the Uncaring
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:24:02 PM
It was dark today, darker than it was supposed to be. Even though there was supposed to be a storm coming in, this was far too dark for any regular storm... this was going to be a hell of a squall. On the edge of a plateu, overlooking the deepest valley seen on this planet, stood a dark figgure. Clad in black robes, which were whipped up around him, he watched the clouds.

"What a beautiful day...", he murmered to himself, with a smile on his face. It wasn't everyday that Tempist got to witness a true storm of this magnatude.... much less anyone else do so as well. He sensed others though, he wasn't sure how many. Atleast one, perhaps more. He didn't care though, he just loved the chaos that was unfolding before and around him.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 16th, 2002, 11:04:57 AM
Behind Tempist, the sound of earth being crushed beneath boots could be heard, as well as the slow chink-chink of some form of metallic armour. The figure, whose cloak was swept tightly around his body by the wind up ahead, palmed something into his left hand.

“It is dangerous up here in the storm. You should find some shelter in the valleys, or underground.”

Tempist the Uncaring
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:53:17 AM
Hearing the sound of metal on metal, Tempist sighed, and shook his head slightly. The jedi had no idea how obvious he made himself. Even though Tempist already knew that Dasquian would probably interpet his actions as him simply being a beast of darkness, he wasn't like he used to be anymore... but the force was still strong enough in him to do what he could.

No thank you, this is, to me, more relaxing than the calmest day with the bluest sky. You cannot bring me into the valley. It will flood, and all of it's inhabitants will die. Underground, the ceilings will turn to mud, and colapse, killing everyone. Do you not have eyes, young one?

Tempist had wittnessed it many times over, he saw every storm he could find, and all of this size had that effect. It was his name sake, chaos was what he knew best.

Chaos and pain.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:12:52 AM
“I do, and all I see here is pointless wanton destruction. How you manage to revel in such catastrophe is beyond me,”

The Jedi Knight folded his arms over his chest, and looked from the swirling winds and rain back to Tempist.

“Is this meteorological nightmare your doing?”

Tempist the Uncaring
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:42:58 AM
"Heh... I wish... in a year or two, perhaps... but not yet..."

Tempist wondered what the jedi would have done if he'd said yes, an interesting reaction, no doubt, but honesty was still the best policy, no matter what color your aura.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:37:58 AM
“Do you have any intent of adding to this destruction by means you yourself possess?” the Jedi asked bluntly, with no visible reaction to the darksider’s previous statement.

Tempist the Uncaring
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:31:47 PM
"No. I am just an observer. What if I did, would you try to stop me?"

This jedi was rather anoying. Even though he did his actual job of helping the defenseless, instead of looking for fights with sith, like so many others did, he was very overzelous with it.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:14:48 AM
“…It is my duty to do so.”

Aaron Belargic
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:14:22 AM
"And mine," said a second and nearly identical voice. Tempist might have sensed one being, but there had been two. It had always been rare, from what Aaron could recall, for a Force user to possess the ability to tell them apart. It in some ways even offered them a deceptive advantage.

Aaron stepped beside his brother, coming into Tempist’s immediate field of view. He had been silent, and not even the sound of gravel or stone could be herd as he moved. It had taken Aaron considerable time and patience to master such silent movement, but he had had all the time in the world during his somewhat drawn out imprisonment on Coruscant. Everyday he had done his best to master his stealth, hoping to use his skills to escape from the Imperial detention center.

"And we will stop you, if that is your plan." Aaron too held a metallic object in one of his hands. "Though by what I can tell, I don't beleive that's your reason for being here." Side by side, Dasquian and him could only be differentiated between due to their clothing.

Tempist the Uncaring
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:08:36 PM
Tempist tilted his head back slightly with a hearty laugh before resting it into his hand.

"How ignorant you must be..." he said, still laughing. Jedi truly did jump to conclusions about people very often, but it seemed that they also liked cloning themselves and stating the obvious.

"If I'd just said I am only an observer, then what reason do you have to repeat it? Hoping that it may go through the second time?"

Aaron Belargic
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:39:13 AM
Aaron gave a questioning look at his brother - this simple observer was a known follower of the Dark Side. "We're following through with our duties as Jedi. I have nothing more to say to you," he responded at Tempist. His voice carried a ring of closure with it, and notable distrust. He walked past Tempist and continued onward against the winds.

I'll go on ahead... Dasquian could hear Aaron's thoughts. Ever since they were young they had communicated through feelings and thoughts more than words. While other people would call it a gift, it only seemed natural to them.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:08:34 PM
“I think I shall stay and watch the storm,” he remarked quietly.

He knew that Aaron would head to the village to check upon the residence, however to ensure that the darksider poured no more malice into the torrent he would stay on the hill.

Tempist the Uncaring
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:17:13 PM
Tempist simply shrugged, and turned back to the monsoon. He looked down the side of the hill, and smiled. He loved the way that natural chaos seemed to be so systematic, and unforgiving of all life. He watched as animals tried to ascend to higher ground, and escape the flood, but tragicly had no footing, and failed. That's all there seemed to be in the universe, predaters, prey, and nature. Nature overpowers all, and the predaters all consume eachother, untill there is nothing left to destory. How similar force users were to animals, always trying to get the better of eachother. He was no longer a Sith, but he did still have control over the darkside of the force. He no longer had the desire to create death and destruction, but it still inspired him, and drew him further inwards.

"God must have a hell of a sense of humor..."

(note: since this takes place before 'Tattered', tempist is still technicly a darksider.)