PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere Out There(closed, Inu)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:49:32 AM
Sorreessa yawned as she got ready for the day, Inu was out briefly, checking a few things out. She stretched a little as she tried to wake up, putting her ears back as she yawned again, wondering when he was going to come back.

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:54:03 AM
The door flew open and shut as Inu came in bearing breakfast.

"Good morning, Sorr."

He was dressed in his pants, his shirt lying about someplace, forgotten.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:56:34 AM
Sorr chuckled briefly, wondering why he couldn't find his shirt, as her eyes scanned the room for it for a moment before looking back at him.

"Morrrnjing jInu."

She said quietly before yawning again.

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:06:36 AM
He set breakfast on the table and held her, stifling a yawn himself.

"Did you sleep well?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:08:03 AM
Sorr purred before she kissed him briefly then nodded.

"Stjill tjirrred though....."

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:12:58 AM
He returned the kiss and smiled.

"Then sleep a while longer. I'm in no hurry."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:15:46 AM
Sorreessa purred still as she shook her head before yawning again.

"No need, jI'll be fjine, just got to wake up. So what djid you get therrre?"

She asked as she looked over at what he had gotten.

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:19:13 AM
"Heh, breakfast was a fight in itself. For 4 pancakes, 10 sausages, scrambled eggs, and a gallon of milk I defeated 20 tourists. Though several of them were after me, not the food."

He looked about himself.

"I couldn't find my shirt..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:21:59 AM
"Afterrr you? Why? And djijd you lose yourrr shjirrrt to them orrr couldn't fjind jit thjis morrrnjing?

She chuckled a little, he seemed nervous about missing his shirt.

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:25:27 AM
"I woke up and couldn't find it, so went for breakfast without it. All the single tourist girls kept staring..."

He looked at the mirror on the wall. He was muscular, but then, his torso bore the scars of the genetic alteration that had created him. So he had to wonder...

"Were they staring at my muscles or my scars, I wonder..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:28:08 AM
"jIf they had any sense they werrre lookjing at the muscles ljike jI do but that's just me."

She said quietly as she looked up at him, her tail swishing back and forth as always.

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:35:38 AM
He flexed, studying himself in the mirror.

"Don't see what's so special..."

He stretched, yawned, and moved to the table, taking 2 glasses and setting them before the plates of food.

"Whenever you're ready to eat..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:38:53 AM
"Neverrrmjind the forrda, most of them arrre odd jin my experrrience."

She then stretched as she got up as well and took a seat.

"Looks good."

She said quietly before helping herself to the food.

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:41:14 AM
Inu smiled and swallowed what he was eating before speaking.

"Glad you like it."

He hadn't been sure if she would have liked it or not, but the breakfast bar was lacking in the small, mouse-like creatures they'd had at the bar...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:44:14 AM
Sorreessa ate a little then swallowed before she spoke again.

"It's prrretty good."

Sure there was no live meat, but she didn't mind, she smiled back at him before eating some more.

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:56:47 AM
Inu finished off his pancakes and began with his eggs after bathing them in ketchup. He poured some milk for Sorr and himself and sat back.

"Found my shirt..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 01:52:05 PM
"Well that's good in a way...."

She winked at him before eating some more.

"So what do you want to do today?"

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:21:37 PM
"Training has begun for me at TSO. I am learning to use the Force, at long last."

He drained his glass and looked at her.

"It is going slowly, but well enough. However, I am getting impatient. I would like to begin my quest against my creator."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:24:49 PM
Sorr looked up and swallowed before she spoke.

"jI'll need a computerrr forrr that, then jI can trrry to see what the KAR has."

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:43:00 PM
"Then when we are finished here, we will go and find one."

Inu finished his breakfast and stood, throwing on his shirt and tucking his katana into his belt.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:47:44 PM
Sorreessa nodded and finished up what she had in front of her. She picked up the dishes and put them in the sink before she spoke again.

"Ready wheneverrr you are.....only prrroblem wjill be fjindjing one herrre, we may have to "borrrrrrow" one."

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:52:23 PM
He smirked. Stealing one would be no trouble, but he'd rather not call attention to himself.

"Let's go look. There has to be computers around here that are accessible to the public."

He opened the door and let Sorr precede him out the door.

"Which way do we go?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:54:51 PM
Sorreessa shrugged as she went through the door, she hadn't been anywhere than where he had taken her last night.

"No jidea, jI haven't been arrround thjis place much and you've wanderrred jit a lot morrre than jI have."

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:57:35 PM
He turned and walked away from the turbo lift they'd taken last night, seeking some form of directory or sign that would give information.

"True, but that doesn't mean I know where I'm going or that I know where everything is."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:59:28 PM
She followed, her eyes looking for something that could help.

"Trrrue but I've only been jin the rrrroom and to the enterrrtajinment."

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 05:00:48 PM
"I thought the room was entertainment?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 05:05:13 PM
Sorreessa leaned up to kiss him softly before biting his ear lightly.

"That jit jis but we couldn't do what we do jin the rrroom at the otherrr enterrrtajinment....."

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 05:08:34 PM
"Heh, I suppose not."

He turned sharply to the right.

"This way, it should be at the end of the hall."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 05:11:25 PM
Sorr nodded and continued following.

"Hopefully what jI may fjind won't be classjifjied orrr jit wjill take too long."

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 05:15:08 PM
Inu threw open the doors at the end of the hall and stepped into THE most technologically advanced room he'd ever been in. Well, the biggest one whose center wasn't the alteration of living beings.

"Will these do?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 05:20:03 PM
"Yes, these wjill do just fjine."

Sorr said quietly as she then began typing quickly while the screen changed just as rapidly, one thing was for sure, Sorreessa had some hacking skills. After a few seconds, she was in the database while she hid activity by jamming a few other computers into doing some other things within the database.

"So what do you know of yourrr crrreatorrr? jI need some jinforrrmatjion to do a sssearrrch."

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 05:23:35 PM
"He's 80 years old, a human, born on Naboo. A master of all forms of gene alteration. Graduated from the Imperial Academy of Sciences, shortly before the Empire fell."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 14th, 2002, 05:31:10 PM
Sorreessa nodded before reaching around for a disk to save what she could find. She found one after a bit, she couldn't just stay in the database since her presence would be noticed, the KAR kept track of users and her access was not under her own name. In a few moments time, she pulled out the disk and got out of the database.

"Got what JI could before jI would have been trrraced....jI thjink my own ljittle computerrr can be used to look thjis over, jI just couldn't use it to get these fjiles sjince jit would easjily trrrace back to me."

She then stood up as she looked back at him.

"jI hope ourrr jinforrrmatjion has what you need."

Inu
Oct 14th, 2002, 05:35:36 PM
"Only one way to find out..." He put Sorr on his back and was running down the hall, a match for any Cizerack's speed. He put her down as they reached the room, then opened it and let her in. Shutting the door, he got Sorr's laptop and brought it to her.

"Begin."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 15th, 2002, 12:52:08 AM
Sorreessa looked briefly up into those pale orange eyes, she could tell Inu was quite eager to know whatever he could, before she put the disc in.

"Hopefully thjis wjill hold some answerrrs."

She said quietly as she skimmed a few files that weren't what they needed until she came to one that seemed to be what he wanted.

"jIs thjis hjim?"

OOC: only here for a moment so I thought I'd post real quick, next post on info is up to you since you know the history, etc.....

Inu
Oct 15th, 2002, 01:08:37 AM
Inu leaned over her shoulders, watching the screen...then as the file began to scroll its information, his grip on her shoulders tightened, causing her to wince in pain.

"That...BASTARD..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 15th, 2002, 01:56:27 PM
Sorr's ears went back in slight pain as she reached up to loosen his grip.

"jI'm guessjing that's a yes but warrrn me the next tjime you'rrre gojing to do that, oww."

Inu
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:00:46 PM
Inu didn't hear, he was reading off the screen as fast as he could go.

"A practioner of medicine, known for curing and healing...experimenting in DNA manipulation to cure diseases...A great man...worked in a medical facility on Coruscant..."

He sat back on the bed and ran his hands through his hair, calming himself, collecting his thoughts. Finally he sighed.

"I'm sorry I hurt you..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:06:14 PM
Sorr sat down on the bed beside him and rested her head on his shoulder, she wasn't mad really.

"jIt's underrrstandable gjiven what he djid but just trrry to rrrememberrr and contrrrol jit....and jI forrrgjive you...."

Her eyes skimmed the text again.

"Hmm, they make hjim out to be a sajint jinstead of telljing what he's rrreally ljike."

Inu
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:10:06 PM
"A sneaky li'l bastard, that one. He could con a blind man into seeing."

He watched the screen again.

"Coruscant...so that big Jedi's hunch was right..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:13:43 PM
Sorr perked her ears towards him as she looked up curiously.

"What Jedji?"

Inu
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:14:56 PM
"A big brute of a man, 8 feet tall. Said he'd been engineered into the fighter he was..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:25:14 PM
Sorr's tail swished briefly as she thought.

"Wouldn't be too harrrd to get therrre but he prrrobably hjides hjimself well, mjight take awhjile to fjind hjim. jIf he's smarrrt enough to do what he has, he'll bejing hjidjing hjimself well."

Inu
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:27:24 PM
"There's also no guarantee he's on the planet. He could be anywhere in the galaxy...though Coruscant is a good start...I will find that man again and go search Coruscant. But later."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:30:37 PM
Sorr nodded in understanding, she knew Inu wanted to train in the force before he went after his creator to make sure the man didn't get away again. Still she worried a little about might happen as she hugged him.

"Once agajin would hate to be jin hjis shoes when you fjind hjim."

Inu
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:33:08 PM
"It will be no easy task. But I WILL succeed. Make no mistake. I will find him again..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:37:55 PM
"jI know that you wjill especjially sjince you have my help now...."

Sorr closed her eyes briefly ::just don't get yourself hurt or killed in the process:: She thought, she knew what his creator could be capable of and she would do what she could to help things go smoothly for Inu.

Inu
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:40:15 PM
"Very true. The only attribute you possess that surpasses your skill is your beauty."

He managed a small smile. That sounded so lame. But then, alot of what he said around her seemed to come off as lame to him.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:47:06 PM
Sorr smiled before she kissed him softly and she purred a little.

"Beauty won't help me much jin that case...."

Inu
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:49:03 PM
He laughed slightly, studying the ceiling. The search in its entirety hadn't taken more than a few hours. What to do...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 15th, 2002, 03:03:27 PM
Sorreessa looked briefly up at the ceiling to see what he was looking at. There really wasn't much to do until the ship got back to port until then, there wasn't too many options. ::Better to keep his mind off it all until then:: She thought before she kissed him again but more deeply as she lightly pushed him backward onto the bed.

Inu
Oct 15th, 2002, 03:07:45 PM
Later on in the day, Inu was sleeping, Sorr next to him in the bed. The sound of a chime woke him.

Arrival announcement: Corellia. Inu stood, careful not to wake her, and got his stuff together.

"I'll see you when next the High Roller comes in..."

He left her asleep on the bed, returning to his training at the Sith Order.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 15th, 2002, 03:17:19 PM
Despite how quiet he tried to be, she still woke up when he stirred. She understood that she had to stay, that had been the plan discussed before, she was thought to be dead so it was best that she stayed in hiding. She kept her eyes shut though as she repeated the words back in her head.

"See you laterrr..."

She said quietly as the door shut, she didn't expect him to hear then shut her eyes again, taking in what remained of his scent before she fell asleep again.