PDA

View Full Version : attention bounty hunters(open)

Regina Mater
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:37:55 AM
I am willing to pay what you request as long as it is not out of reason for the return of Dea potentiae, my daughter and heir. I already have one Yakali Tarian searching for her but as of yet this bounty hunter has been unsucessful. I wish you luck in your search.

OOC: I do believe that Dea's account name is misspelled (dea *potenia* instead of dea *potentiae*) and seeing as how she ran away you might have some trouble bringing her back.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:29:59 PM
OOC: How does this work exactly? Do we go to various planets in this thread and hope you post with that account, or do we look for her in random threads?

Azure Regalia
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:57:26 PM
The Bounty HUnter stood by various other hunters in the room where the bounty had been anounced. Once the Queen had finished speaking, she herself spoke.

Perhaps an idea of her last whereabouts would aid in the search for your daughter.

Regina Mater
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:42:36 AM
her home planet Desera is the last known whereabouts... All the Territories have been searched thoroughly... my fellow leaders sympathize with me and my cause. I am sure that none of them are harboring her. Tis my belief that she stowed away on a merchant's ship that's departure corresponds with her dissapearance but it's destination I do not know nor have I been able to find out. I have also sent my jedi counsilors to search for her among their own because she is force sensitive and might find no other place to go. but they too have been unsucessful.

IG-88
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:23:07 PM
"I am willing to pay what you request as long as it is not out of reason for the return of Dea Potentia, my daughter and heir. I already have one Yakali Tarian searching for her but as of yet this bounty hunter has been unsucessful. I wish you luck in your search."

An off-screen being queried, "Perhaps an idea of her last whereabouts would aid in the search for your daughter."

The response: "Her home planet Desera is the last known whereabouts... All the Territories have been searched thoroughly... my fellow leaders sympathize with me and my cause. I am sure that none of them are harboring her. 'Tis my belief that she stowed away on a merchant's ship that's departure corresponds with her dissapearance but it's destination I do not know nor have I been able to find out. I have also sent my Jedi councilors to search for her among their own because she is Force-sensitive and might find no other place to go. But they, too, have been unsuccessful."

The queen's message ended, and her holographic representation was replaced with the cold, brilliant void of space once more.

IG-88, having not been interested in attending the conference personally, sat rigidly in the piloting seat of the IG-2000e and considered.

There was one fairly obvious possibility, as the runaway heir was not among the Jedi, was Force-sensitive, and was apparently being harbored by someone. And that would, of course, be the Sith. Events having conspired as they had, there was really only one group that could have taken her in. IG-88 having conspired as he had, knew a contact that was... acquainted... with that group. Perhaps that being would be aware of any recent training missions, or have access to a roster of recent acquisitions for the Sith Order.

IG-88 immediately spun his vessel around and sent it into hyperspace, having processed the coordinates for his next destination. Yes... time to check up on space/air traffic control droid module 009D-XX.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 30th, 2002, 07:03:13 PM
Hmmmmmm. . . Force Sensitive? I do have to find her then. Can't let another be trapped in the Darkside.
*Tyreal walks out of the conference, and goes out to his ship.*

Sting
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:30:07 PM
Arriving late Sting heard the last of the conversation. After the others departed he approached the man. "What does the bounty pay and do you have a holo image of her?" Sting was not a man who seemed to tolerate foolishness but was a consumate professional. He waited patiently for the information.

Azure Regalia
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:36:02 PM
Force-sensitive. And the Jedi had not been able to find her? That left the Huntress only a few other places to look. Places which the Jedi would not have much access to.

Punching in a set of coordinates into her navicomp, the Bounty Hunter made off to find this Dea Potentia. She smiled to herself as hyperspace engulfed her ship. Live captures were always fun.

Regina Mater
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:01:55 PM
OOC:
he approached the man. assuming you mean me....

IC:
I believe there might be a few holo images of her left over from when we sent them out to possible Suitors. *sends someone to go look* as for the bounty, as I stated earlier I will pay what you ask so long as it is not more then what my kingdom is worth. I'm sure that you will find your time was not wasted.

Regina Mater
Nov 18th, 2002, 03:58:49 AM
*servant comes back with a handful of holo images. (me) passes them out to those who want one.* I have things that I must attend to. Anyone else with a question must speak now or go through the hassle of filing a formal request for an adience with a busy queen.

Regina Mater
Dec 14th, 2002, 12:59:00 PM
*as no one seems to have any thing more to say, glides out of the room to see to other issues.*