Marcus Telcontar
Oct 13th, 2002, 10:07:14 PM
:: Takes notes ::

Oriadin
Oct 14th, 2002, 03:26:37 AM
thought she was seeing Das?

Xenodoros Stormrider
Oct 14th, 2002, 09:19:09 AM
SW is like a soap opera, if you miss one episode, you don't know who's dating who anymore.

*hits the TV*
Damn Jessica, why'd you have to run off with Kyle!

LOL

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 14th, 2002, 09:26:52 AM
:lol

Dae Jinn
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:47:04 AM
:lol

Ori...Das "cheated" with a Darksider :mischief Well...he had to, or get mushed by Ogre-chan :lol

Very nice work Xazor :)

imported_Terran Starek
Oct 14th, 2002, 02:19:19 PM
Xaz, that sig is wonderful!!! Awesome job!! :D I like it lots.

Hope you got my PM--and yeah, if have something else in mind too, lemme know or keep 'em coming. I am not even gonna make one, cuz Marcus-Xazor Sigs, Inc. is quite a step above Terran's Homemade Sigs!! hahahaha :p

Xaz--I just noticed Terran's name spelled wrong. Wanted to let you know--not too big of a prob, though. No worries!:cool

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 14th, 2002, 02:34:06 PM
How come Das gets in trouble for cheating, while Xazor retains her council position and is an adulteress? I'm just curious as to what the reasoning is there....

I'd comment on the sig, but I can't see it, as my computer doens't like attatchements. :D

Sejah Haversh
Oct 14th, 2002, 02:50:52 PM
Hear hear. I've been wondering that myself.

I mean, I would think Xaz would rather have a living, yet incredibly insecure Dasquain than the pummeled into a pulp version of him.

Anyhoo, that image is, well, incredibly creepy...

imported_Terran Starek
Oct 14th, 2002, 02:51:08 PM
I believe (and I could be wrong, as usual:D ) that Das was the one that cheated first and/or at all. I think that Xazor and Terran are not cheating--because Das and Xazor don't really exist much anymore becaue of Das' actions.......

That got way too confusing!!! Nevermind! Pardon my interruption, Miss De'Ville and Mr. Haversh.

Dae Jinn
Oct 14th, 2002, 03:26:49 PM
No no. Xazor cheated on Shade with Das first off, but Das cheated with Sorsha under deress (ugh, horrid spelling!) IE Ogre. All cos a certain little Sith who shall remain nameless *whistles innocently*:mischief tricked Das and kidnapped him.

But I had permission to take him! :lol Well...OOC permission anyways.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 14th, 2002, 03:33:31 PM
*takes notes to keep it all straight* o_O

Dae Jinn
Oct 14th, 2002, 03:58:34 PM
I have it all figured, it isn't that confusing :lol

Xazor Elessar
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:41:37 PM
Thanks Terran, I'll fix the name and whatnot. :)

Anywayz....does it matter if I kept my Council seat? I mean, it seems that every little thing, you or someone else is out to pick on me about. The most recent one I've been hearing a lot is: But remember, I'm a lot better than you....a lot more powerful than you.....a lot more experience, skilled, and better looking than you. I'm sick of it, okay? My ooc life is crap so I come here to have fun. I do something nice for someone (and fun for me) and I get this debate. All that has happened is IC and both Das and I have talked it all out and everything....so, it's none of anyone's concern, IMHO.

Gah......anywayz.....like I said, Terran, I'll fix it. (*looks at Marcus* "What are you taking notes for? :lol)

Dae Jinn
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:50:41 PM
Cos he's impressed by your mad skillz...and no0one was picking on you, we were just discussing IC things :) I know that everything was discussed OOC, cos I was given permission to take Das :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 14th, 2002, 05:03:54 PM
I dont think it's LD's business either to question that. But then again, I'm in a foul mood, so ignore me.

Taking notes, cause you never know if something may change in your sig, that's why. Given the foul mood, I'm in a creative streak that may produce something.... interesting

Dae Jinn
Oct 14th, 2002, 05:10:41 PM
:\

Xenodoros Stormrider
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:15:18 PM
If my comment offended anyone, I apologize. I'm the humourous type, maybe some would say I'm not funny, but I'm like this all the time.

Sorry if I caused any emotional damage. (word-wise)

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:37:51 AM
Dasquian's situation was that he was given two options. These were too either be killed by Ogre, or to spend a reasonably comfortable evening with Sorsha, in which he would be pampered and treated very hospitably. Returns and is shunned by Xazor.

Xazor's situation was that she went against her marriage vows and conceived the child of the man who was not her husband, of her own wish. Having found out, some how, that Dasquian apparently had fallen in love with Sorsha, she turns to Terran.

That's the facts.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:58:34 AM
Terran get your facts strait mate for heavens sake...im just about done with people blaming Dasquian/AKA Jenny in cheating with Sorsha when like Jenny said in fact he had no other choice but to do it...

Also the real Xazor would have understood what decision he made...to be honest he ether had sex and comeshome to Xazor..or she never see's him again whiles hes laying 6ft under the ground...to be honest if i was Xazor i would rather have my BF back to be honest. I would also expect Dasquian to act the same....

Sanis Prent
Oct 15th, 2002, 12:25:35 PM
Its only my personal interjection, but I can't see such a lauded jedi being so...well....promiscuous.

Then again, I play my Jedi chars very differently...with only one of them ever having a romantic interest, which was long ago at that.

At any rate...I'm so O_o in this situation, that I'm just gonna :) and move right along :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 15th, 2002, 12:33:40 PM
Was a tongue in cheek question, and in the future I'll keep it to myself, sorry. Also, was that sig comment to me? :huh

Silus Xilarian
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:41:00 PM
IMHO.....and some of you may disagree...

There's no reason to get worked up over this. These are fictional events, are they not...

If they were Real Life events, then they wouldnt have a place on the boards...therefore once again, avoiding needless bickering...

like I said though, my honest opinion, nothing more.....

imported_Terran Starek
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:28:55 AM
Maybe I just didn't/don't understand the magnitude of an action such as this. Perhaps it isn't my place to be doing what I am doing now. I could be wrong.

If so--if my actions are causing serious problems--I will end this all and stop, because I don't want to come into a tight-knit group of RPers and foul things up because I was just following a great writer and having fun.

I want to be someone here at the GJO--someone who people respect and someone who others can trust. If it means to change my current situation--to preserve factual consistency, to better Xazor's reputation and/or situation, or so as not to disrupt the workings of a group of people who, from my observations, appear to be friends before characters--then I can take myself out of this situation. I don't want to (don't get me wrong, Xazor), but I don't want to cause problems. I want this group to respect me--not hate me.

Just let me know.

Leeloo Mina
Oct 16th, 2002, 09:05:22 AM
IC relationships have always confused the heck out of me..

If something happens OOC and you hate the person you're dating IC.. it's hard to keep an IC relationship going.. :x

I dunno.. it is like a drama from what I remember it.. I'm not even gonna bother trying to figure out who's dating who IC, especially since I don't rp.

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 16th, 2002, 10:40:33 AM
Don't worry about it Terran...its not a bother at all. :) We're just offering up different viewpoints from our own perspectives. We're not gonna eat ya, so don't worry yourself over it.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 16th, 2002, 11:11:51 AM
not even touching this with a ten foot pool

:: gets a thirty foot one ::

Arya Ravenwing
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:22:30 PM
A pool, Nav? o_O

:) No worries Terran. You're golden.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:27:59 PM
Terran you don't have to remove yourself from anything.....if someone did, it would be me. For some reason people hate me here, though I have a few friends. No matter what I do it always strikes the wrong cord with someone...no matter what I do it's just always wrong. I'm getting tired of it....I want to RP the way that I do, not to please anyone else....but to make things interesting so that I have fun for myself and that others close to me on the boards have fun too. Is that too much to ask?

Anywayz....this whole thread is wrong.....I was making a sig for someone, and unless you really know the backstory of our characters, you wouldn't understand why they're together in the first place. Perhaps the people telling us to get the facts...need to get some for themselves..... :(

Severen Morkonis
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:40:46 PM
All i was saying is that number one she wouldent of even known about it, and two would ether have him dead or alive, i think i would if i was Xazor want Dasquian alive however he got out alive....thats all....and Noone hates you..i certainly dont.

And Terran, your cool man...not to worry.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:22:35 PM
Xazor, I meant no offense, and I apologize for my words. I offer no excuses for my first comment in this thread, but I'm sorry. :(

Xazor Elessar
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:48:03 PM
Thanks Lil......I appreciate it.......... :) ::huggles:: I was just having a bad day and taking everything a little personal......

Xenodoros Stormrider
Oct 17th, 2002, 10:50:38 PM
I still think you're co0', Xaz. Even if I only RP'ed with ya in 1 thread, I think you're co0'.

Oriadin
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:57:31 AM
ick, I think I should appologise to everyone. This is the first time ive read this thread since I said I thought Xaz was seeing Das. Was a simple question, I wasnt reading anything into it. I wasnt bothered about it either way. I just thought that she was still seeing Dasquian. I think things hgave spirelled out of control here. Terran, I especially wanna say sorry to you. Dont leave Xazor because of whats been said here. I think mainly, people were just interested to see what went on. Im pretty sure people will respect you more if you stay with her, so im telling you! :lol

Again, sorry all.

imported_Terran Starek
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:54:45 AM
Well, it's good to see that everyone is not angry/upset. That's what I care about. To make sure everything is ok and that all is well.

Anyway, thanks to all those who want me to stay--no thanks to those who don't...(no one voted I leave, so yeah! :D ) Xazor--you are awesome, don't forget.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 20th, 2002, 03:26:42 AM
btw, finally got a computer where I can view attatchments, and that sig you made, Xazor, is too big filewise. It'll need to be shunk down from 39KB to 32000 bytes or less. :)

But it looks cool. :) I'd shrink it for ya, but I'm exhausted. :zzz

Xazor Elessar
Oct 20th, 2002, 10:41:13 AM
That's cool Lil.....I know it's too big, I just wanted to put it up here so that he could see it. :) I'll try to shrink it but for some reason, I've just never had good luck with that. :( Dunno why, but Photoshop won't save the fact that I sized it down. :( If anyone can do that for me, I'd really appreciate it! :)

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 20th, 2002, 11:52:38 AM
Second time today ;)

http://www.boomspeed.com/dasquian/terran_xazor.jpg

Dae Jinn
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:29:25 AM
*doesn't see what all the blah blah blahing was for (esp. since I didn't read it. lol)*

No one hates you Xazor, don't be silly....:p

*huggles* And it's fine to have a bad day every now and again. Hope today is better for ya :)