PDA

View Full Version : More unusual Training - Kelt

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 13th, 2002, 08:02:28 PM
Bout time I did some training with Kelt, Marcus thought - he has been creuly ignored almost.

Today was going to be different - very different. As some sort of a hin,t Marcus had a med pack in his hands, going through the contents while he waited

OOC : TTT!!!

Kelt Simoson
Oct 15th, 2002, 05:05:02 PM
Kelt slowly walked into the training hall where he was asked to meet his master,who he thought had not ignored him, but simply been to busy to teach...simple as that..Kelt did not mind...but it was always nice to train with his master.

'Sir?' He asked thoughtfully 'How are you Master? He said bowing low.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 15th, 2002, 05:40:11 PM
"Quite well.... my apologies for not trainign with you. I have been rather busy, which unfortunantly, given my position and rank, they place a heavy burden. It is also difficult to train more than one Padawan at a time, while doing the job properly. Your time as a Padwan should almost be over by now.... well, we will seek to remedy that. Now, what would it be I could teach you? You are a natural fighter, you have a good heart and the right attitude or so I have heard... these are the things that the normal Knights teach their Padawans. I however... I do things differently. I like to find out and to teach what my students do not know. Thence, we will do something that I have never sen taught here - we are going to the local medical wards and I will show you the Jedi Art of Healing"

Kelt Simoson
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:25:24 PM
Kelt looked rather suprised by his Masters offer of learning howto heal the sick and tend to the wounded, he knew a bit fromhis crusader days, but the learn the JEDI waywould be rather intresting. 'Please master..continue' he smiled

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:45:23 PM
"Good... this way then. We'll talk while we walk"

As they did walk, Marcus did as he said he would - talk

"The Fore as you might know favours life. It makes it grows. And hence, healing is one of the most potent Jedi Arts and one of the least that any bother to understand. It is a fundamentaly a Light Side Art - Healing is an anemia to Darknss, much like love and compassion is. Now, the actual art of healing is not where say you click your fingers and that a wound instantly heals... it is different. It is helping the natural course take plac, but vastly sped up. With this art we can repair bones, wounds in days, not weeks. Poisions can be netralised. We can use the Force to draw strength into someone to fight infection. Or... we can remove the infection completely"

Memories of Lady Deville came to him... the memory of the nanite infection she had. Drawing each nanite from her body.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:10:54 PM
Kelt walked and watched his master talk at the same time, he was enjoying listning to Marcus, compiling all what he had said and learned as he spoke...'Go on master'

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:49:17 PM
OOC : Yeesh, talk about slack on my half

--

IC : "And this is why we are now going to a hospital - Healing is not somethign I believe you can learn off a datapad. It is strictly practical. Now I also bring this med pack with me for not everything with the Force can be healed, although healing will be accelerated. I would call healing an art of preservation and restoring to normal - influencing the Force in a subtle way to set things right within the body of a being."

Marcus pointed at the building they were heading for.

"Battle injuries today. Some officers in a riot in the lower quarters. Some I hear are not expected to live and for them, we make their passing as peaceful as possible. Others....we will only be able to reduce pain of missing limbs. Even for a Warrior used to war, some of this may be stomach churning. Let me know if you can't go on and I will understand - this unfortunantly is a side to war few see nor want to know of"