PDA

View Full Version : :: small wave :: hello?

T'air'un Bled
Oct 13th, 2002, 03:16:04 PM
Hi everybody. I am the new guy on the boards, not many of you know me. My name is Jeff. I am Brian's brother.

Hi.

Now that that is done with, on with the point of the post. Being a new initiate, as I am, my character lacks a key element in playing a Dark Side initiate: Force powers. So, I was wondering if there would be anyone who would be willing to do a training thread with me. My brother would be unable to provide this service to me, for he already has 3 apprentices, as well as the fact that I don't want the only person I post with to be my brother. I am already forced to spend time with him in person, and the last thing I want to do is spend time with him online too. :D If there is anyone interested please reply. Thank you.

Taylor Millard
Oct 13th, 2002, 07:18:49 PM
Well welcome Jeff, first off. I think we gotta few peeps here who can help ya.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 14th, 2002, 01:15:36 AM
Ack! I'm interested, but have a few apprentices already. But I'm willing to take you on, if no one shows up in the next few days, mmkay?

*pounces him* Welcome!

Evil Hobgoblin
Oct 14th, 2002, 08:31:09 AM
To do list:

Post discussion for Literature class.
Post reply for Sociology extra credit.
Get Jeremy back his disk.
DEVOUR JEFFREY'S SOUL!!!

P.S. I still think you would've gotten more responses to this if you'd offered people the 100 % pure crack Scooby snacks, like I suggested. :)

T'air'un Bled
Oct 14th, 2002, 09:19:21 AM
Please! What soul? well my to do list is better:

Play scales test.
Take over world.
Eat a buritto
Block out the sun.
Go to football
Launch a homing trout at Brian.

I'm not going to offer them Scooby snacks... they're too potent, I mean honeslty, do you think scooby's speaking ability is natural? I don't think a human could take that sort of potency.

Evil Hobgoblin
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:10:44 AM
That reminds me: how did you do on your scales test? Did you even study last night, or did you just watch tv?

Jehova Eaven
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:34:34 AM
I'll take you on... I need someone to continue my training first though.

Arya Ravenwing
Oct 14th, 2002, 12:41:49 PM
T-shirt ninjas are cool. :D

Jehova Eaven
Oct 14th, 2002, 06:52:42 PM
www.ninjai.com

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:45:26 AM
My brother's nickname online is Jai, and he loves the Ninjai site, 'cause he wants to be a ninja too. :p

T'air'un Bled
Oct 15th, 2002, 12:00:28 PM
WOOOO, shirt ninja!!! Well, as it stands, Lilaena and Jehova are willing to train me, however, Lilaena has apprentices already, and Jehova hasn't completed his own training. I don't want to stretch eiither of you too thin. Anyone else who wants to have the oppertunity to train me reply. I hope to start the thread by thursday. Correct me if I'm incorrect, but is it not true that there is no one anywhere that can't train me? Was I not misinformed?

Jehova Eaven
Oct 15th, 2002, 12:55:38 PM
I have completed my training, I am a Sith master... by training I mean add more skills that I skipped.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:57:08 PM
Jehova, go ahead and train him. If you need help, I can throw him in with a couple of my other apprentices for...fun. >D

T'air'un Bled
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:04:11 AM
Alright, Jehova, I guess you're going to be my master. Do you want me to start the thread or shall you?

Jehova Eaven
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:25:41 AM
You can start it, though I'm soon going to demote myself back to Knight. I feel that the title of Sith Master was wrongfully handed to me.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 19th, 2002, 03:25:28 AM
You can still train people as a knight, silly. :)

T'air'un Bled
Oct 28th, 2002, 08:57:16 AM
Ok, I've posted the begining of the thread. Jehova, if you still wish to train me, post here:
http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24039

If not, please tell me in this thread as soon as possible. If something has happened to Jehova for some reason (eg: cannot find new site, too busy) I would appreciate it if someone could tell me.

Jeseth Cloak
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:41:11 AM
If you'd like I'd be willing to do a thread and teach your new character some useful things, but I'm not able to take any apprentices right now, so the thread one be a one time thing. If you're interested just let me know.

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Oct 28th, 2002, 11:14:28 PM
Just wanted to say hi to the new guy.

*Resumes being silent*

Jeseth Cloak
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:26:09 AM
;; Also resumes being silent. ;;

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 30th, 2002, 09:10:17 PM
Jehova informed me that he is leaving TBH, and so I will do this thread with you, Tairun, unless in the next hour someone else comes forward. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:28:06 PM
Dammit I FORGOT To post..so sorry..will do that tonight if I'm awake... :x

Edit: I posted :)

T'air'un Bled
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:53:06 PM
Thanks a LOT. I really appreciate this. I'm sorry about my delay in replying, but I haven't been able to get online recently.