PDA

View Full Version : Newby (open)

Dano Whitefang
Oct 13th, 2002, 02:35:23 PM
Dano wandered down the hall, a bit lost. Her back pack was slung over her right shoulder and her saber hung at her belt. She kept glanceing around, looking for an empty room.

"This place is confuseing if you dont really know where your going, I guess." She mummbles to herself.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:54:39 AM
Kindo was stepping right around the corner, heading for his ship, when right before him a confound lady stood, one he had not met previously. More than likely she was new to the Greater Jedi Order, and just has he had been during his first days there, confused.

The Jedi extended his hand outwards, a radiant smile appearing across his brightened face.

" Greetings, I am Ki Adi Kindo, Padawan of the Greater Jedi Order. What is your name? "

Rognan Dar
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:42:27 AM
Rognan was reterning to his room when he saw Kindo talking to someone he never seen before, he liked meeting newcomers so he went over to the two.

Hello Kindo, and good evening to you miss. I'm Rognan Dar, and you are?" Rognan said bowing to the two.

Dano Whitefang
Oct 14th, 2002, 06:17:15 PM
Dano was suprised as she came around the corner and almost ran into this man. She nodded slightly to him. They were soon after joined by another man. They both introduced themselfs.

"My name is Dano. Dano Whitefang. I fear I am a bit lost around here. I was told you come down here and look for a room but I seem to have gotten lost in my search."

She looks a bit sheepish at admiting her own downfall.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 14th, 2002, 06:33:43 PM
" I can help you find a vacant room, if you would like? "

Ki Adi was always pleased to help out the newbies, for he knew all to well what it was like. He was sure that she would grow to love the place just has he did, but it was always strange and uncomfortable initially.

Dano Whitefang
Oct 14th, 2002, 08:52:33 PM
"Um thanks."

She turns to Rognan.

"Well it was nice to meet you."

She held her hand out to him.

Rognan Dar
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:52:25 AM
"The pleasure is mine Dano." Rognan said grasping her hand. "If you need anything just let me know." He said with a smile as he turned to leave.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:21:55 PM
" Well then, lets see if we can find you a room. "

The pair began casually strolling down the serene halls of the Living Quarters. Still searching for vacant room, Kindo grew rather curious about the new recruit.

" So where are you from? "