PDA

View Full Version : My mechanical shadow (open)

Lillian Snow
Oct 13th, 2002, 12:32:23 PM
Lillian walked through the Bar and Grill's doors for her first time, and coughed violently. She looked at her hand; no blood. She looked about slowly, looking for a seat. A circular booth in the back corner was the only open table. She made her way through the tables to it, and sat down. Walking took alot out of her. She looked up at the shadow standing over her table. Reason stood there with its back to her, watching the patrons as if expecting them to attack.

"I'll never make any friends at this rate...Reason, stand by."

Reason
Oct 13th, 2002, 12:36:44 PM
Reason ducked through the doors, the guards eyeing it as it entered. It scanned the Bar and Grill. Weapons were kept under heavy guard, but that didn't lessen the threat of the bar's patrons. It followed Lillian between the tables, disrupting conversations and bumping tables and chairs. It took a position before the table, and continued its watch on the bar.

Reason, stand by.

It moved to the side, standing to the left of the booth. It stood with its feet apart, hands clasped at its waist, head lowered, sensors scanning all the while.

Lillian Snow
Oct 13th, 2002, 12:49:50 PM
Lillian set her head down on the table and sighed. The 7 foot tall droid was intimidating, and she saw the people stare at it and adjust themselves so as to get as far from it as possible. The two booths on either side of hers cleared, and she was alone with Reason in the corner. But surely someone would come and talk to her? Someone who wouldn't be afraid of Reason...

Rognan Dar
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:54:25 AM
Rognan was sitting by himself drinking his water when a gaint droid with a woman walked into the bar, the droid nocking over tables and chairs, what a sight. The pair was a odd one to say the lest but the girl looked lonly, he wasn't afraid of the droid just was unsure about it but he got the courage and walked over to them.

"Hello there, mind if I join you?" He said keeping a eye on the droid.

Lillian Snow
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:49:20 PM
Someone had approached her, even with Reason standing there!

"Y-yes, have a sea..." she coughed, and motioned for him to sit. "Have a seat. My name is Lillian Snow."

Rognan Dar
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:52:07 PM
Rognan sat down still eyeing the giant that stood there not moving. "My names Rognan Dar, pleased to meet you Lillian, do you mind if I call you Lill. Most of everyone hear calls people like that." He said taking a sip of water that he broght from his other set.

"Are you new here, to the order that is?" Rognan said felling a small force presons from the lady.

Lillian Snow
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:00:59 PM
"Yes I am...Salemn Lysce is my master."

She followed his gaze to Reason, then looked back to Rognan with worry in her eyes.

"Please don't go! I promise he won't hurt you..."

Aza Carpals
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:17:55 PM
He was about five tables away and staring, the giant, thing, seemed familiar as Aza rubbed his head.

It's two Jedi! Get them my slave! His passenger almost screamed in his head, causing him to wince and fall out of his seat, causing a slight scene.

"Aheheheheh....Drunk?" he spoke nervously, hoping that the robot would not reconize him.

Reason
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:24:40 PM
Reason didn't even move as Aza fell out of his chair.