PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Again (Azhure)

Tomak Ohara
Oct 13th, 2002, 08:51:42 AM
Tomak entered the Bar and Grill. Hopefully she had gotten his note. He needed to talk to her. This was of absolute importance. He did not want to hurt her, he just wanted to talk. How had she been? All questions would be answered.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:15:52 AM
::Azhure walked in, wary of the note, of Tomak and she kept a dagger on her belt. The guard did not question taking it by the glare she gave him and is she turned to Tomak there was a slight glare in her eyes. Yes, she was angry and she had every right to be. Tomak had broken her heart then tried to kill her. He'd been one of the first people she'd trusted and he had broken that trust. She accepted him as a jedi, though felt wary about his sudden change of preference. Yes, they needed to talk, but it would be in public the whole time this time. She sat down and looked into his eyes, not giving him any emotion to find.::

Tomak.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 15th, 2002, 05:48:47 PM
Tomak turned to Azhure, "I am so sorry. I have called you hear to talk. I wish for you to forgive me of what I did in the past. Please Azhure....I had no soul. My only thoughts were deception and death. I could not control myself. I am truly sory Azhure. I betrayed what we had, and I know how hard it was for you. I do not ask for your love though, all I ask for is your friendship. Please forgive me." Tomak cried a little and then stood up. He extened his arm for a handshake, "I will never hurt you or another person again. I promise." Tomak kept his hand out and waited for her response.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:52:02 PM
::Azhure stared at the hand for a long time, weighing it all in her mind. She still did not trust him, would not for a long time. He did have a point, but that still did not erase the tention between them. ::

I will not agree with your promise, for do not promise what you cannot be sure of. But I will give you a little of friendship to build on as time goes by fi you are faithful to the jedi code and stay true to your goal.