PDA

View Full Version : Sam Jackson gives out some details about Windu

JMK
Oct 7th, 2002, 06:06:25 PM
"... Jackson went on to explain that he had a lunch meeting with George Lucas last month, during which time he tried to find out details of his character's impending demise. "We were just talking about stuff," Jackson said. "And then [Lucas] finally said, 'Okay, so you know you've got to die. I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to kill you yet, because I guess you're the most important guy that's going to die. In the other ones, Obi Wan is still there and Yoda's still alive and Darth isstill there.' So I become the most important character that can die. I guess it's got to be pretty dynamic. So he's working that out." Star Wars: Episode III goes into production in June 2003 for a May 2005 release.

I guess it's all true, but Dooku is a pretty important character too...will Anakin kill them both?

Ned Stark
Oct 8th, 2002, 12:58:30 AM
Well while EU is EU and kinda it's own separate thing...Zahn always wrote that Yoda killed a Dark Jedi on Dagobah and got stranded there.

I always figured it was Dooku he killed after seeing the movie...

darth_mcbain
Oct 8th, 2002, 08:01:08 AM
I think Yoda killing Dooku on Dagobah is a possibility, but my gut tells me it won't happen that way... Who knows though!? I think it is a given that both (Dooku and Windu, that is) will die, but I'm not formulating any major theories until closer in to movie time...

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 13th, 2002, 04:09:20 PM
The Emperor could kill Mace, that is another possibility.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:48:41 PM
Maybe Anakin will. MAYbe.

JMK
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:06:02 AM
I think Anakin will be the one to knock off everyone. Palpatine hasn't killed anyone yet although he did try to cook Luke.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 15th, 2002, 10:15:11 PM
I don't think Anakin could kill everybody, some of the Jedi will be killed in the clone wars, others will get it by the Clone troopers or bounty hunters (Boba Fett perhaps) and others will get it by Anakin/ Vader. Still Palpatine might kill one or two, I think it would be interesting if he killed Mace.

Kack Mebuff
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:20:51 PM
Mace could definitely get offed by Palpatine. I don't think it will be Dooku though. I don't think Dooku is powerful enough.

Some people I know speculated that Boba Fett might kill Mace since he killed Jango, but from what I've heard there won't be a big enough time gap for Boba to grow up.

My theory is it'll be Palpatine or Vader. I don't think it will be Anakin because I don't think he'll be strong enough until he turns completely to the Darkside.

Nirvana
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:35:28 AM
I don't see Anakin doing everything himself. Sidious probably does a large amount. Boba a few, and probably a host of bounty hunters like Aurra Sing. Let's not forget the Clones.

Sean Piett
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:51:34 PM
Maybe Dooku kills Anakin, and then old age leads him to believe that he is Anakin.

BUFFJEDI
Dec 17th, 2002, 07:35:54 PM
Mace could definitely get offed by Palpatine. I don't think it will be Dooku though. I don't think Dooku is powerful enough. But Anikin as a Uber Jedi is more powerful than he is as Vader, IF i'm not mistaken.But I have been wrong before
:(

JMK
Dec 17th, 2002, 08:06:33 PM
Do you think Anakin was stronger before he turned to the dark side? I would think that as he grew as a Sith, he'd get stronger in the dark side...

BUFFJEDI
Dec 17th, 2002, 08:15:41 PM
well from my understanding;) A uber is the Most powerful that a Jedi could be BUT once they choose a side light/dark they loose alot. But for sure Anikin is by no means at his potintial in episode 3 OR he loose's to Obi-wan becuase he had already or during his duel turns to the dark side:\