PDA

View Full Version : I need a room mate

Kyle Krogen
Oct 12th, 2002, 08:24:06 PM
I looked around my new room it had two bedrooms a bathroom and a kitchen and there was some furniture a couch a couple chairs a table and a bookshelf, I quickly unpacked my stuff and had a bowl of cereal, I sat down on the couch and waited I had posted a notice that said I needed a room mate but no one had shown up yet.

Oriadin
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:17:19 AM
Oriadin had spotted the notice the other day and decided to pay Kyle a visit. He too was looking for a room mate but so far his search had been pretty unsucsessful. He made his way over to the right appartment and knocked on the door. He waited for a reply.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:51:12 PM
I got up from the couch and went to the door, I opened it to see Oriadin "Hello Oriadin come in please" I said with a smile.

Oriadin
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:32:10 AM
Oriadin nodded and smiled.

--Hello Kyle--

He walked slowly into the appartment while taking a look around the room. It didnt look to bad either. Fairly basic, but plenty of room and a decent selection of books.

--I saw your advertisment about you asking for a room mate. I too had one up but it didnt really go to well. I was thinking that we could perhaps help each other out.--

Kyle Krogen
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:12:40 PM
"Ok Oriadin" I said walking into the small kitchen area "Are you hungry we could talk over lunch?"

Oriadin
Oct 21st, 2002, 03:11:12 AM
--Err, ok sure. What you got?--

He called out.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:48:04 AM
"I got some steak" I said putting a plate of steak in the oven " it will take a minute to heat it up so what did you want to talk about?"

Oriadin
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:20:44 AM
--Your advert asking for a room mate. I had one up not too long ago but nothing seems to materialised from it. We could help each other out, I think.--

Kyle Krogen
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:25:08 AM
"you think that we could be room mates" I said openly.

Oriadin
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:38:11 AM
--I think its a possibility, if your interested of course.--

Kyle Krogen
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:16:08 PM
"Sure am" I said taking the steak out of the oven and setting it on the small table, I then got two plates out and set them on the table.

Oriadin
Nov 1st, 2002, 08:57:45 AM
The smell that came from the foot was delightfull. It made Oriadins mouth water. He picked up the cutlery and began to eat.

--Well, if we were to become room mates, the first thing we'd have to decide on is where to live.--

OOC: Argh, sorry for the long wait. I forgot about this thread. Better late than never I guess. Sorry.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:26:02 PM
ooc: its ok

ic:

I sat down and started to eat

"where to live hmm" I was silent fow a minute "well it seems we eather stay here or at your room"

I said standing up and getting two cups and a pitcher of water and setted them on the table

I filled the cups with water and set one infront of Oriadin and taking mine and sitting down.

Oriadin
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:53:05 AM
Oriadin mumbled out a thankyou as Kyle sat the water down in front of him. Kyle wasnt a bad cook.

--So, Kyle. Why dont you tell me a bit about yourself? Where your from, why you cam to the order etc etc?--

Kyle Krogen
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:03:43 PM
"Well I a orphan I grew up on the streets for most of my live until a kind family took me in they figured I had force powers and sent me here" I said taking a bite of my steak.

Oriadin
Nov 14th, 2002, 04:15:01 PM
--What sort of force powers?--

Kyle Krogen
Nov 14th, 2002, 08:51:20 PM
ooc: like my new avatar My sig dosn't work yet but its going to be sweet

ic:

"Well I was useing force push a lot and made stuff levaitate off the ground."

Oriadin
Nov 22nd, 2002, 06:07:56 AM
--And you never noticed youself, that you had force powers?--

Kyle Krogen
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:56:33 PM
" I thought it was something everyone could do my step parents did a little work and found out that I was a very gifted child then the sent me here...... I kind of miss them while I'm here" I said finishing off my food and taking my dish's to the sink.

Oriadin
Nov 23rd, 2002, 05:02:29 PM
--So how long have you been here now? Who is your master?--

Kyle Krogen
Nov 23rd, 2002, 06:25:47 PM
I sat back down at the table "I've been her for about two months my master is Chance....do you know who Chance is?"