PDA

View Full Version : Forced Learning

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 12th, 2002, 03:08:00 PM
De'Ville walked into the living area and shook Cline's shoulder. "Wake up, we are here."

As he blinked and yawned, she picked up the book bag that she'd put in a corner, and shouldered it. "Come on, you cannot stay in here all day."

De'Ville walked to the ramp and pressed the controls for the ramp. She had landed the Revenge in the underground hangar, and a sharp breeze entered the ship as the ramp began to descend. The woman looked back over her shoulder. "What are you waiting for?"

Michael Cline
Oct 12th, 2002, 03:13:20 PM
::He stared nervously at the opening::

"I'm not sure about this De'Ville. I don't have very good memories from my last visit here... I think I'd rather go back..."

::He stayed seated clenching his duffelbag tightly as his forehead began to bead up with sweat::

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 12th, 2002, 03:32:44 PM
She tapped her fingers on the bulkhead opposite her. "I do not think youunderstand, there is no going back for you. Not today at least. And I will not allow you to remain on my ship until I have to go somewhere else."

De'Ville took a step towards him, trying to remain patient. "Come. Nothing will harm you."

Michael Cline
Oct 12th, 2002, 03:35:20 PM
::He blinks and looks at her, very slowly unfastening the restraints. He let out a very heavy sigh::

"Alright. Lead on."

::He stood up and stretched a bit, waiting for her to make her move::

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 12th, 2002, 03:36:56 PM
She smiled slightly. "Come on then." De'Ville stepped towards him and took his arm, propelling him forwards with her as she walked to the ramp.

Michael Cline
Oct 12th, 2002, 03:38:18 PM
::He stayed alongside her as they exited, he half expected to be jumped the moment he stepped off for some inane reason. Stupid fears. Stupid memories.::

"You mentioned... my training?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 12th, 2002, 03:43:18 PM
"Of course." She released his arm and locked up the ship. "I am prepared to train you in the Dark Jedi arts. To help you realize the potential of the Dark side, without the accompanying chaos that the Sith adore so much."

De'Ville returned to his side. "You may stay here as long as you wish, you are under my protection, although I am sure you can protect yourself. Certain rooms you should stay away from, such as the Hall of Sorrows, where the Hand meets to decide important matters. There are some empty rooms near mine where you can sleep."

As she was talking, they walked through the hangar, which was nearly completely devoid of ships. There were a few laying about, stolen ships that Cloak or Hob had abandoned long ago. She opened the door to the catacombs under the castle, and stepped through.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 13th, 2002, 12:57:35 PM
… And walked straight into a figure in front of her. The two colliding caused both to stumble backwards. Vega rose up one hand – balled into a fist – and raised it to Lilaena before it swiping outwards, back down to his side.

“Try to watch where you’re going.”

As he stared at her, so his eyes became curious as to what was behind her. Leaning his weight to one side, a grin cracked over his lips. He recognised this one, though barely, though he could not recall where from.

“Hello, little man!” he barked,

“Who is your friend, hmm? Someone to play with?” the Lupine added, whisking back and forth slightly from foot to foot.

Michael Cline
Oct 13th, 2002, 01:18:42 PM
::Cline frowned... VEGA... why was Van-Derveld here. Last he knew he was a Sith... course then again, he had been out of things for a few years.::

"No... I'm not to play with Vega."

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 13th, 2002, 02:03:26 PM
De'Ville's lightsaber hilt had found its way unbidden into her hand, and she reclipped it to her belt as Vega spoke. "This is my new apprentice, Michael Cline."

She stepped through the doorway again, and slid past the taller man in the passageway. "Someone for me to play with, I suppose you could say." Standing on the other side of Vega, she waited for Cline to follow.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 14th, 2002, 09:43:46 AM
Showing a little disappointment, he watched as the man stepped past him with De’Ville. Cline cast a glance back at Vega, to which he responded with a large fanged grin and mock wave. As he strode away with his newly acquired tutor, something suddenly yanked at his leg and caused him to stumble and crash into the wall to his left. Behind, the sound of sniggering could be heard.

Michael Cline
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:43:27 AM
::Cline gathered himself pushing himself away from the wall and looking back at Vega a smile on his face::

"I really should be more careful, in a place like this...

Accidents WILL happen."

::His words emphasized WILL as he narrowed his eyes and glared at Vega for just a moment before turning around and walking away just a few steps behind De'Ville::

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 15th, 2002, 12:30:18 PM
De'Ville continued walking, and soon they came to steps cut into the rock Bast was built on top of. "The rest of Bast is above us." She pointed to the left, where the path they had been on branched into four passages. "If you travel down here, better have your sense of direction in order. We do not call them the catacombs for no reason."

She stepped up onto the stairs, and continued upwards. Cline heard something like a faraway howl...or maybe it was just the wind... from the tunnels on the left.

Michael Cline
Oct 17th, 2002, 10:48:32 AM
::He turned to look in the direction of the sound before glancing back at the stairs ahead of him. He took a breath and followed behind De'Ville.::

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 19th, 2002, 03:13:59 AM
De'Ville walked quickly up the stairs, and in a few minutes came to a landing. There she opened another door and exited the stone stairwell, entering a more modern looking area of Bast. Lights lined the clean hallway, and she waited for Cline to catch up.

"Do not get lost, now." She walked down the hallway, but as Cline started after her, the lights all flickered and dimmed.

Michael Cline
Oct 19th, 2002, 07:33:58 PM
::Cline silently followed, looking around to take in the dark atmosphere of the place... what had he gotten himself into?::

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 20th, 2002, 02:57:45 AM
Several yards later, she stopped and punched in a keycode on a lockpad. The mechanism which opened the door whined, and then sprang to life as the door slid open.

She motioned inside. "You can stay here." Pointing across and down the darkening hallway, she added, "My quarters are around the corner, just down this hall."

Michael Cline
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:50:33 AM
::He nodded and stepped into the room looking around.. the decor was rather... dark. He tossed his duffel bag into the corner and turned back to De'Ville nodding::

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:43:26 PM
"Very well, I will leave you for now. I will start your training tomorrow. You may wander the halls of Bast, but you do so at your own risk. You are my apprentice, but not a member of the Hand..which is something you should keep in mind, Cline." She nodded to him, and turned on her heel, heading towards her own quarters.