PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Or Human

Dano Whitefang
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:10:31 PM
A large wolf walks into the room. It's yellow eyes scan the surroundings for anyone. It could sense another being in the room somewhere. The wolf closes it's eyes and slowly begins to change shape.
Seconds later, a young woman is standing in the middle of the room. A lightsaber hooked to her belt and a blaster at her hip. Her short blond hair moves slightly as a cool breaze blows threw the open door.

"Greetings. I am here to join the jedi. I know there is someone else in here so please show yourself."

Her calm voice calls out into all directions. She looks around again, waiting.

Zeke
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:20:43 PM
"I'm right here."

Zeke's face loomed over her shoulder, inches from Dano's own. He spoke in a loud whisper, as if trying not to startle her.

Dano Whitefang
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:22:37 PM
Dano glanced over her shoulder at him, not moving other than that.

"And how long have you been there, Milord?"

The playfull challange is whispered to where he can hear it.

Zeke
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:24:44 PM
"I can't be certain. I fell asleep in the corner behind the door..."

Zeke spoke aloud, and moved around to face her.

"M'name's Zeke! What brings you here? Though of course, it should be fairly obvious..."

Dano Whitefang
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:26:35 PM
She smiled and nodded towards him.

"I am Dano. And yes I have come to join the jedi. Is it a habbit of yours to fall asleep in here, wake up and sneek up behind new recruits?"

Zeke
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:29:58 PM
"Actually, no. I came in because it was cool, and then sat down, and nodded off. So...why do you want to be a Jedi, if you don't mind my asking?"

Dano Whitefang
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:34:16 PM
"I have come to join the jedi so that I might assist them in their battles for peace. I also wish to learn more of the force."

Her voice was steady and strong as she spoke.

Zeke
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:37:30 PM
"Fight for peace? Swizzle. But...you realize that you won't always be considered the hero. There will be those that will shun you for being Jedi. And, the fight for peace is not easy. You still up for it?"

Dano Whitefang
Oct 13th, 2002, 01:45:40 PM
"of course I am. I am ready for the challanges."

She gave him a sideways glance.

Zeke
Oct 13th, 2002, 01:55:20 PM
"Ok, then. Welcome to our ranks. You can go visit the Bar and Grill, or wander the Academy, or get a room in the Living Quarters. Again, welcome to GJO."