PDA

View Full Version : A new begining

Azazel
Oct 12th, 2002, 11:06:42 AM
A man traipses through the doors of the Jedi recruitment center. Laying the sword down to the ground he unties the canteen from it. After a quick slush of water he ties it back and lays it on his shoulder. Looking around he feels a sense of peace throughout the place. As the man continues he spots a chair and decides to have a seat. Laying the sword against his chair he sighs from his weary journey and begins to look up. As the people pass by he calmly and clearly says "Hello, is there anyone here I could perhaps talk to about joining the Jedi Order?"

Zeke
Oct 12th, 2002, 11:58:53 AM
"Hi there!"

Zeke was standing immediately behind Azazel's chair. The Knight's perpetual happy smile was in place as usual and he extended a hand as the newcomer turned his chair.

"M'name's Zeke! You are?"

Azazel
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:05:11 PM
As Azazel stands to greet Jedi Zeke he can see that Zeke is a very kind and understanding person. “I have come here for a specific reason. That reason is to join the Great Jedi Order and become a great Jedi.” Azazel stops for a moment “Forgive my rudeness where are my manners my name is Azazel. I am from Endor and it is an honor to meet you.” He began to shake Zekes hand.

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:15:50 PM
"Join us? Cool. So Azazel, What'cha wanna go joinin up with us Jedi for?"

Azazel
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:14:57 PM
I have seen what this universe has become and how the minds of all in it corrupted by evil. In my village I was a doctor, well known in fact, I cared for the homeless and cured the sick. One night a dark force came to my village and destroyed everything. I was but a few who survived. After we buried the dead and helped the injured everyone left.. But me I stayed. For almost 4 years I have been studying books, living in the forests, sharpening my skills, and surviving the best way I could. Then, like a bolt of lightning, it hit. There is no need for me to live on this planet anymore. There are those that I can help even though I cant help my people anymore I can help others. And it is my destiny to do any and everything in my power to help those in need.

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:21:49 PM
"You're a healer? I know one...Salemn Lysce is her name. Good at it, too. So...you wish to join us to help in the healing of others? Sounds good to me. Buuut..." Zeke's voice trailed off. This was the serious part, the part he didn't like talking about. "Not all beings will accept your attempts to protect and heal them. Many will shun you, call you the villain. Are you prepared to stand against such obstacles? To do good even in the face of great danger?"

Azazel
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:29:06 PM
I have come upon such beings before.. I have learned that kindness and compassion are part of the universal language. I have breeched such obstacles before, so the answer to your question is yes.

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:33:10 PM
"Well then, I have no choice." Zeke smiled broadly and held his hand out once more to shake. "Welcome to the Order, Azazel.

Azazel
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:14:14 PM
With a big smile and bowing his head slightly, you will not be dissapointed. Grasping his hand in return, Azazel felt he had finally found a home again.

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:26:18 PM
Zeke nodded toward the other end of the hall.

"Through there you'll find the Academy and Living Quarters. Go settle in, then maybe go visit the Academy or go to the Bar and Grill if you're hungry. Welcome once again."