PDA

View Full Version : A jaded shoulder to cry on

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 12th, 2002, 09:44:28 AM
It was not hard to find things out now, for Vega. He had contacts with most, some how or another, and was linked to even more through his allies – or indeed enemies, as the case may be. One such thing he had learnt of as late was the supposed betrayal of Xazor by her fiancé to be, Dasquian Belargic. At this, he could not help but laugh. The Jedi had been used as a toy by Sorsha Kasajian, and thus the Garou Knight came to the conclusion her lover had turned against her, and fallen in love with the Sith Witch. The irony of it was beautiful, and he was making sure he capitalized upon it.

"Dear Xazor,
I have heard about the misdeeds against you. Please, meet me at the enclosed address. There are things we must speak about.

Ever faithful.
-V."

The co-ordinates were for a small café on Coruscant, where Vega now sat.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:23:34 PM
Xazor walked along the streets of Coruscant on this particularly warm evening. The lights along the way were beautiful....truly this was a pretty city, though in the day.....it was not so. In her hand was a small note from an old friend, Vega Van Derveld. Should I trust him again? she questioned in her mind....but her willingness to naturally forgive others....or stupidity....led her to do so despite past actions on his account. Sighing, she pushed her long Garou Warrior Braids behind her head, allowing the silver coins to clang together softly. Her black velvet robes moved in waves around her as she walked. Finally, the Garou had reached her destination.

Standing before the Bar, Xazor smiled once again and made her way inside.....showing the guards at the door her NRSF ID card so that she was able to keep her weapons. They let her pass and she slipped the card back inside her robes and let her eyes search the room. Finally they came to rest upon Vega's face....and she walked toward the Dark Jedi. It would be interesting to find out what he had to say to her now after all this time. Perhaps he wanted to hurt her again....but even now with the down days she had been having.....she was almost willling to let him do so. Sighing as she finally reached the side of his table, she bowed slightly and let her elongated canines show in the dim light above the booth.

"Greetings dear friend....you have called and I have come....."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:26:18 PM
“Xazor…”

Rising to his feet, he opened his arms to her and warmly embraced the Jedi Knight, patting her on the back – lingering a little longer than would be normally expected.

“I have missed seeing you, and these, so I hear, are strange times for you. I felt compelled to help you in some way,” he said, his arms still held around the Garou, apparently reluctant to let go.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:31:56 PM
Xazor's eyebrows furrowed slightly as Vega warmly embraced her. She let go of her fears and hugged him back...noticing that he held onto her longer than most. It was no bother...she felt an honesty in his words and began to trust him once again.

"Indeed.....they are very strange times for me...I will not lie to you on that. Hard, they have been. Many changes have taken place in my life."

She said softly, finally pulling away from him after they had stood in embrace for a few minutes. Her eyes set upon his as she waited for him to invite her to sit....the last thing she wished to do was to be rude to her invitor.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:37:19 PM
“Sit with me,” he said as he slipped down into the booth, motioning to the chair opposite it.

“… I know you are sad, and troubled at this time,” he began, quite obviously wanting to get straight to the point.

“I just want you to know that if you need to talk to someone, or just be with someone, then I am here for you.”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:42:07 PM
Xazor smiled gently at his words and tilted her head to the side a bit, eyeing him for a moment. He was a curious man.....cold to her for months on end and then suddenly caring.

".....Vega.....I.....I just feel so lost. Love....pfft.....what is love anymore?"

She said sadly, shaking her head as she did. The Knight put her elbow up on the table and her hand under her chin. She let her eyes sink into his a moment before she closed them and dwelled on all that had happened.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:45:10 PM
“Come on, you aren’t the type of person who gives up so easily.”

He took Xazor’s free hand in his own and shook his head.

“The Xazor I know wouldn’t let one little thing shake her… don’t let what one person has done to you ruin what you could have,”

The Lupine laced his fingers through the Jedi’s, and in his mind applauded himself.

“… What we could have.”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:49:24 PM
The Knight opened her eyes and eyed Vega curiously for a moment. His words made her smile and she nodded.

"It's hard to not let this bother me.....after all that Dasquian and I had gone through.....and then this."

She paused and let her eyes drift to her hand in Vega's...and then he said something that made her arm tense and pull back a bit. We.....what we could have? she questioned in her mind. But Terran....no....this was too confusing.

"I........I.......Vega, it's too soon for me......it's too hard......."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:51:25 PM
“I can promise I will never hurt you like he did… no one will ever hurt you again,”

Almost desperately, he tried to keep a hold of her hand, his eyes pleading to her.

“You just have to let me… and let yourself realise that it’s what you want.”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:06:27 PM
Xazor thought about what this would mean. She loved Terran but there was something about Vega....perhaps he was tricking her! She shook her head and let her eyes look out the window, allowing him to keep her hand in his own.

"I need time to think....I'm on the rebound right now and so many things will sound tempting to me. It's not that I dislike you.....I trust you and indeed, you hold a place in my heart, but...."

There was something just holding her back and it was Terran. Whether she would admit it or not...she knew there was love for her.....and he was back at the GJO. But......Vega.......too many decisions to be made at the moment and he seemed to be pressing the issue a bit....

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:13:37 PM
A feigned whimpered passed his lips as he let go of Xazor’s hand, folding his hands into his lap. His eyes lowered.

“Please consider me.”

What he wanted to say was how much he wanted her and needed her, but then he knew it would throw her off guard and no doubt caused some feeling in her that would make her want to leave right now.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:37:26 PM
Xazor nodded slowly and let her hand sink into her lap as his did. She sighed and brought her eyes to rest upon his face.

"I will."

She said softly, though she was making no promises.....she was at least satisfying him there and then. The Knight shifted her weight as an awkward silence grew between them....she knew not what to say, though she felt that this topic still needed addressing for some reason....things were not being said though she could hear them in her mind.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 13th, 2002, 02:11:07 AM
“… A drink,” he paused, “Waiter!”

One of the tender came over, and Vega ordered himself some form of Ale, allowing for Xazor to choose also. Once she had picked, he rose to his feet.

“If you’ll excuse me, I’ll be back in the moment,”

As both the waiter and Vega departed out of sight, turning around a corner, the Waiter froze. His eyes glazed over, and the Lupine fumbled into his pocket to retrieve something. Pulling out what looked like a tiny pill; he pushed it into the waiters hand and mentally insisted that he put it into the female’s drink. This done, he returned to the table and sat back down.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 13th, 2002, 11:57:21 AM
Xazor smiled and ordered a Garou Ale...the strongest drink that they had. Vega got up and quickly returned...as did the drinks shortly there after.

"Thank you for spending time with me like this...it means a lot."

She said softly and then took a sip of the cool liquid. The pill had by now dissolved and she had no knowledge of it. It was very good and she almost thought it better than Yog's Ale.

"This is great...you should have ordered some..."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 13th, 2002, 12:05:09 PM
The pill which ran with the ale down her throat was designed to remain dormant for a short while. After this time had passed, it would secrete a fluid into Xazor’s bloodstream, in turn transporting it to her brain, progressing into easing her into unconsciousness. He didn’t want to have to resort to such methods, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

“I’m not a big fan of Garou Ale, too bitter for my tastes.”

He smiled rather pleasantly and fished for a topic of conversation, “… How is your father?”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:52:19 PM
Xazor smiled gently, yawning a bit for reasons unknown to her. Of course, she had been tired a lot lately because of the unborn...the dear child kept her up in the night with kicking spells. Smiling to herself, she looked out the window and thought of Verse. He had become so....distant.....lately. It was just unnatural and she had begun to think of Marcus more as a Father than her biological was ever there for her.

"He fares well.....though we do not speak much anymore. He is consumed with women and has lost time for the one in his life that should really matter. I have turned to others though....Marcus Q'Dunn and his wife Helenias are my family as well....I was legally adopted by Helenias herself. Marcus has been my Father in the absence of Verse."

Her words were laced with regret and a hint of sadness, but she hid it well and instead, smiled at Vega once again. The Knight's eyes were directed out the window for a moment as she was becomming quite distracted now.....the drug he had slipped into her drink was beginning to work.....even against her strong healing system that did not let alcohol even affect her. This was strong, though....and soon she would be out.

"So Vega.....how is.......your family? The whole pack....is faring well, yes?"

Xazor's words were broken here and there and she yawned a few more times, her elongated canines showing to their fullest extent as she did so. This was getting.....interesting.....and she was getting tired.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 20th, 2002, 03:34:24 AM
The bitterness in her tone when it came to her father and his interests was evident, and he had to force himself not to chuckle at it. It seemed she was over protective of him. But then she appeared to have gained two adoptive parents, one’s whose names seemed familiar, though he couldn’t recall where from.

“Oh my family is excellent… Darius is coming along well with training, and Morrigan is... settling in,” he said with a faint snigger.

“Daiquiri is adjusting to living with us, and of courrrrse…”

Xazor’s eyes had become heavy by this point, and she was straining to sit up.

“.. Come. I think perhaps we should go for a walk.”

Following Vega’s lead, the Jedi stood and the two exited the café. He could not have her blacking out in there; else the waiters would make a fuss. No, she would have to collapse somewhere else, and the streets would do nicely. And so he walked by her side, waiting.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 20th, 2002, 11:48:31 AM
Xazor smiled gently, happy to hear that Vega's family was doing well. She noted that she was beginning to feel quite tired....and then Vega suggested a walk. She rose from her seat, a little tipsy at first, and then began walking beside him. Yawning as she exited the diner, she took in a gulp of fresh air and then walked a bit more.

"Such......a lovely eve.........is it not?"

She questioned slowly as her brain was beginning to shut down and go into sleep mode. Her eyes were very heavy now and she was becomming incoherent. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion as they walked along the edge of the street.

"So....where.....are we.....g.....goin....."

Suddenly the Knight's eyes closed and she completely collapsed. Her arms went up into the air and then came back down just as she did.....heading right for the pavement. Obviously the drug had worked and had completely taken effect.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 20th, 2002, 11:59:29 AM
As she had begun to grow sluggish he had slowed his pace so that he was behind her, and when she did eventually collapse, the Lupine caught her with ease. He grinned to himself and pulled her up so that she was draped over two arms.

“Xazor, my friend,” Vega said as he looked down into the placid complexion of the Jedi Knight.

“You even look beautiful when you’re unconscious!”

Letting out a laugh, he hefted her weight once more before beginning to stride off through the streets. On occasion people would look at him awkwardly, but they looked away soon enough once they felt a slight pang in their mind. Within a short while he was back at the ‘Better Days’, which he had borrowed for the evening from Daiquiri, as it was far more accommodating than the Fenix.

He boarded it, and found one of the small rooms on board. The Dark Jedi had already ‘prepared’ it. There was an ysalimiri above the bed, in a bullet proof chamber attached to the roof. On the bed, where he laid Xazor, there were shackles, which he fastened down onto her wrists and ankles before wrapping a strap over her stomach.

Taking a step back, he smiled to himself, then departed to begin the lift off.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:39:59 AM
Xazor was completely and utterly unaware of anything happening to her. Her subconscious was fully active and she knew that she had been moved, but to where she did not know. Then suddenly something happened to her that had only once before....she was completely shut off. Due to the Ysalimiri being so close, her subconscious was shut off from the rest of the universe. Suddenly she was cold and alone and out like a light.....unable to move.

Nearly an hour later, the young Knight's eyes flickered open but shut tightly from the piercing light. When she opened them again, she tried to sit up, but could not.....and then she saw it. Her arms and legs....and even her stomach had all been bound and shackled and she was unable to move. Above her she spotted the Ysalimiri....and she then knew it was over. Without the Force or her own physical abilities, she was nothing. Closing her eyes tightly, she wondered who did this to her. Perhaps it was Vega, but her mind did not want to think so.....still she could not rule that out.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 24th, 2002, 10:24:47 AM
The sound of footsteps approached was heard, and then the door leading into the small room slid to the side with a hiss. A stifled laugh was heard, before Vega appeared above Xazor. He flashed a grin, before swinging one leg over the Jedi’s body and thudded down to sit on her stomach. One gloved hand snatched her chin and held it firmly between two fingertips.

“… You are gullible, aren’t you?”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 24th, 2002, 10:34:02 AM
Xazor winced when she saw that it was Vega. Keeping her eyes shut as he sat upon her, she nodded slowly.

"I suppose I am, Vega.....to think that I trusted you.....a volitile creature....."

The Knight attempted to pull her face from his hand but it was to no avail. Sighing to herself, she relaxed and closed her eyes once again, refusing to look at him......though thoughts encircled her head as to what he was going to do to her....

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 24th, 2002, 10:37:24 AM
Slowly, he lowered his head towards hers until his face was mere inches from the Garou’s.

“I wonder why you keep doing it… keep falling for these little traps… hmm… do you know why?”

His hand slid from her chin and traced the line of her jaw, with one fingertip, down to her neck.

“.. I think it’s because you enjoy it.”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 24th, 2002, 10:40:36 AM
Xazor growled deeply and opened her eyes to look at him, then turned her head away to look at the wall beside the 'bed'.

"Enjoy it? You honestly think so? Then perhaps you are even more gullible than I, Vega!"

She retorted, keeping her gaze away from him, though she felt goosebumps as he ran his hand down to her neck. Of course she did not enjoy this.....she had thought he was a friend, but now she was sure that he was not.

"What is this obsession you have with me anyway Vega? I am promised to another!"

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 24th, 2002, 10:43:43 AM
Picking up her thoughts, he gave a childish smile.

“Oh I’m your friend Xazor… you haven’t to worry about that. I wouldn’t ever let anyone hurt you,”

The Lupine canted his head to the side to try and attract her line of sight, but found no result and resorted instead to pushing the back of one hand to her cheek to tilt it.

“.. You think I’m obsessed with you? Hmm. I wonder…”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:45:34 AM
Xazor finally gave in and let her eyes rest upon his.

"I know your thoughts Vega, you do not need to hide them from me.....they betray you anyway."

She tried to look the other way but his hand would not allow it, so she closed her eyes instead.....wishing she was elsewhere.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:55:09 AM
“You should think yourself lucky… I think you’re the only Jedi I wouldn’t kill on sight. I’ve defended you on more than one occasion, have I not?”

He sat back and lifted his hand away as he tilted his head, watching Xazor.

“I know I don’t need to hide anything from you… and you don’t need to hide anything from me.”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 24th, 2002, 12:40:50 PM
"Then why do you do this to me now? What do you want, Vega? What!?"

She cried out, opening her eyes to glare at him. Xazor had nothing to hide...nor did she wish to be here enduring this. It was mere torture to be held down as such.

"I am hiding nothing from you, not even my frustrations! What is it you're hiding though? Hmm.....do tell, I'm all ears....."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 24th, 2002, 12:45:43 PM
“I know that somewhere in there you are hiding something.”

He shook his head and stood up, lifting himself from the Jedi as he leant back against the wall opposite from her.

“And before I tell you… tell me this.”

Vega folded his arms over his chest and exhaled.

“How does it feel to be the one who turns the knife inside of me?”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 24th, 2002, 12:59:15 PM
Xazor listened as he spoke and sighed to herself as her eyes came to rest upon his face. Somehow there was a gentleness about him as he said the words, but she would not fall for it.

"I....I don't know what you're talking about. I do nothing of the sort...I only am. If I turn a knife inside of you Vega, it is your own doing.....you must have been the one to stab yourself."

She said softly, wondering why he chose to ask that question. Indeed, she was hiding nothing....but only spoke the truth how it was.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:06:29 PM
“I know what you’re like. You Jedi… veil your true nature with your innocence. You know exactly how much you infuriate me, yet you continue to do it.”

He frowned and lowered himself into a crouch, still against the wall, with his arms folded over his knees – the Dark Lord was such a child sometimes.

“I don’t think it’s at all fair.”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:13:58 PM
"Life is not fair Vega! I know this from experience....indeed, I know how it is to be tortured...."

She said softly, letting her eyes sink further into him as he crouched to the floor. How childish it was, though she could not blame him. Tears had tried to surface her eyes earlier, but she fought against the emotion and instead, tried to be calm.

"Vega there is nothing that I can do.....I'm sorry...."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:18:05 PM
He stood up with a jolt and swiped one arm out to the side. Frustration kicked in.

“I don’t see why I shouldn’t have what I want!”

Vega continued, with a snarl:

“Sometime in the future you’re going to have to accept that I’m not going to leave you be. You will comply. It’s only a matter of time.”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:21:43 PM
Xazor shook her head, wishing that he would just see that she was not going to give in so easily.

"You are acting like a child Vega, I thought you to be more of a man.....but you're not.....you're still a little boy."

She laughed slightly to herself and watched his small fit of rage. He would never have her if she could do anything about it.

"I have been cheated out of many things as well.....several things I have wanted have never come to me.....but there is nothing I could have done, just as there is nothing you can do now. You're not satisfying yourself by locking me up, are you?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:31:34 PM
“I could be satisfying myself right now if,”

Vega cut himself off and gave an exasperated sigh, as the centipede in the back of his mind mocked him for having a conscience and not just ravishing the Jedi where she lay. Determined not to let the creatures taunts get to him, he grinned and pushed a button on the wall – he would spite the little thing by giving Xazor a chance, and in doing so his plan faultered as her Force abilities returned.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:40:27 PM
Xazor couldn't believe what he was doing as he suddenly gave her freedom. Smiling though she was unsure, the Knight sat up and instantly felt a connection with the Force and the connection of her Life Bond with Marcus. She made her way toward the door and looked back at Vega......then returned to the bed and sat down on the edge, looking at him curiously.

"We are going to fix this now....."

She said softly, placing her hand upon her saber. The Garou did not intend to use it.....only if he made any sudden moves at her. Keeping her eyes upon him, she let her mind drift to another time when they were alone and he hurt her....hopefully that would not happen again.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:42:17 PM
Inside his mind, the centipede squealed with distaste and he felt a laugh rumbling in his throat at its displeasure, though was corrected quickly as it jerked pain through his body in a shudder. Disregarding this, he watched Xazor as she went to leave, but then returned and sat down.

“… and how do you propose to do that?”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:47:38 PM
Xazor felt something different about Vega. Something inside of him was wrong.....yet she knew not what. Taking her mind off it, she let her eyes fall to the floor for a moment and she shook her head.

"I do not know......the only way you shall leave me alone is if you clone me!"

She laughed at her own joke....but then realized how serious that could have been. Again the Knight's eyes fell to the floor and she shook her head.

"Surly you have ideas, Vega....you're a creative man....and this is your problem."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:57:59 AM
“Oh but I’ve already tried that, Xazor… surely you’ve met Cherice?”

He replied with an insincere smile, referring to the guise-shifting succubus who he’d chanced across, that had taken on the image of Xazor.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:01:13 AM
Xazor's heart skipped a beat at the mention of....her other half. Nodding solemnly, she sighed to herself.

"Oh indeed I have met Cherice.....we know one another quite well.....too well...."

She said softly, letting her eyes wander up Vega once again to meet his own. She was honestly at a loss as to what to do for him that would make him leave her alone once and for all.

"There is nothing I can do then, Vega.....I'm sorry...."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:16:24 AM
Boots swinging out to the side partially as he walked, he seated himself perched upon the bed, and stared towards the Jedi Knight. He then whispered:

“There is.”

Lifting one hand, he brought it to rest against her cheek, as he slowly began to lean forwards.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:19:09 AM
Xazor did not know what to do now.....perhaps this small act would make him leave her alone. She began to lean in as well to meet his lips....but just as they were about to touch....she turned her head to the side.

"I'm sorry.....I can't do this......"

She whispered as a wave of shame came over her. How could she condemn Dasquian, but nearly do the same thing? Sighing, she placed her hand upon his and took it away from her face.

"I can't Vega.....I can't......"

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:24:36 AM
“I can cut the Force link between you and him… no one would know. Aren’t you in the least bit tempted?”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:26:11 AM
Xazor looked down at the floor for a moment.

"It matters not if Marcus knows....or if Terran finds out.....I would know and it would kill me Vega!"

She paused a moment and rethought his words, sighing to herself.

"Indeed....I am tempted to do many things in my life....but true strength belongs to those who overcome their temptations...."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:59:44 AM
“It would kill you?”

One hand snatched up her wrist firmly, nails digging against her skin.

“Your own conscience isn’t the only thing that is potentially going to hurt you in this situation. You have three choices here…”

He lowered his head, “One, you refuse to comply and you die, either here or when I catch you next. Two, you accept the fact that you have no way of escaping this and just give in. Or three,”

Vega smiled, laughing very weakly.

“Now this is the unusual one… you get to keep your life as a Jedi… but you have to lead a separate life to this one, outside of your Council duties and your training.”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 25th, 2002, 12:02:22 PM
Xazor winced and looked away as she listened to her options. She did not want to die, she had too much to do and an Unborn child. She could not give into him and betray Terran, Marcus, Helenias and herself.....including everyone else who trusted her. But this third proposition......sounded most interesting.

"What is it Vega? Tell me what the third choice is...."

She said softly, looking away from him as he held her close. Perhaps it would not be as bad as the others.....she only prayed that she would not die....

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 25th, 2002, 12:10:11 PM
“The third choice isn’t exactly simple Xazor. But I suppose…” he mulled, “I could summarize.”

“You just have to do some things for me… and neither of us will let on to anyone else that you are doing these things. Little things… shooting people, delivering things, finding out some information… keeping me company.”

Again, a childish smile spread over his lips as he sifted two fingertips through the braided and coined strands of blonde hair the Jedi bore. Though it was a gentle action, a pain began to irk at Xazor’s mind.

“How about that… hmm?”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 25th, 2002, 12:13:04 PM
Xazor shut her eyes tightly and thought over her coices. They were difficult and none of them were fantastic...but she knew she had to choose.

"Fine Vega.....I choose.....the third option. You must keep this from everyone though.....do you promise? Promise me, Vega...."

She pleaded with him as she took her hand and placed it atop his once again....pulling it down so he was not touching her hair anymore, but instead, his hand was resting upon her shoulder. The Knight opened her eyes and looked into his....there was such deep darkness there.....but a hint of compassion did shine through.....perhaps.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 25th, 2002, 12:21:18 PM
“As long as you promise to stand by your word and not go against this, or inform anyone of it.”

It wasn’t that he was angry, but he wasn’t willing to take ‘no’ for an answer, so this seemed like a fair compromise. Not accepting resistance this time, he stole a kiss from the Garou and grinned inwardly. Slowly he was beginning to get the control over her, and from the vibes she was giving off her mind was weakening. It wouldn’t be long now before she fell from grace.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 25th, 2002, 12:57:37 PM
Xazor nodded slightly in reply to his words.

"I promise...."

She said softly and then suddenly he leaned in and stole a kiss from her. The Knight could do nothing but return it without feeling and then she turned her head, tearing her eyes away from him.

"Just.....don't hurt me......."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:03:29 PM
“Mhmm...”

Happy that he’d caused her to squirm enough for the moment, he rose to his feet and let out an ‘hmm’.

“But what to do with you first… how about you tell me what you want to do, Xazor?”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:07:47 PM
Xazor shook her head and placed both hands on the edge of the bed.

"I want to do whatever you shall have me to do......."

This sounded nearly like her days as a Sith. She had told that to Kama....and the word Master crossed her mind. Sighing, she closed her eyes tightly and let her head drop as she thought of the ramifications of her actions....

"Please tell me what it is you want....and it shall be done."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:14:21 PM
“Oh, I like this already.”

It seemed Xazor had practice at being the subservient aide, and played the part well. With a short rise and fall of his shoulders, he shrugged and cast a glance around the small room.

“Alright. I want two things. One, I want to know about … Terran, Dasquian and…that,” he said with a motion at the bump, he unborn child.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:22:40 PM
Xazor looked up at Vega with tired eyes as he spoke. She sighed and looked down at the unbalanced appearance of her body due to the Unborn. She sighed and looked back up at Vega for a moment.

"Long ago when I was a Sith Knight on the planet of Cysaria, I fell in love with a man named Chase Konrad. He served the Sith only because of his Father....but in reality, he had the heart of the Jedi. He shared with me several books and things about them and soon I came to realize my dream and goal was to join the Jedi Order as well. We were engaged for a short time before we decided upon the date of our wedding....and escape to the Jedi. Three days before we were to marry he was supposedly killed, and I fled somehow, and found the Greater Jedi Order. There I met Shade Magus whom after several months, I married....but then I stumbled upon Dasquian while Shade was on a half year leave of absence. We had a sort of fling....and I ended up pregnant and cheating on Shade. Shade returned and we ended our marriage, then I promised myself to Dasquian. Then....."

She paushed and looked away from Vega for a moment as the pain in her heart returned. Sighing, she gathered her thoughts and senses once again and let her eyes meet his.

"Then Dasquian cheated on me with the Sith Witch, Sorsha Kasajian. I left him and as all of this was happening, a man named Terran Starek joined the Jedi Order. We began speaking and visiting one another...then his memories began coming back as well as mine.....and after a long period of time, I realized that he was indeed Chase...my long lost Fiance whom I thought to be dead. Now we are engaged....and I love him....."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:48:05 AM
“Oh but that’s not all about the child Xazor… carry on. I want to know why its troubling you.”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:23:55 AM
Xazor looked down and sighed once again as thoughts about all that Helenias said crossed her mind.

"There.....there is a dark omen upon my child, Vega. Bad things are to come surrounding her birth. Many shall die fighting against an evil that is even stronger than Marcus. Hey may die as well...."

She said with evident sadness upon her voice. Her eyes shifted across the ground and then up to meet Vega's. It was engraved upon her features....the worry and sadness surrounding this Unborn child.

"So much is yet to come...."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:27:08 AM
With a nod, he lowered himself back to sit down with the Jedi, and put an arm around her. The Lupine gave what seemed like an empathic smile, showing his sympathy for the unfortunate consequences under which her daughter would be born.

All the while however, his mind played with other thoughts. A young Dawnstrider, and female at that. Admittedly, it would be tainted by that flighty one who had fathered it, but it would be interesting none the less. After all, the child of two Jedi Knights had to have potential.

“I’m sorry you have to deal with this burden.”

Perhaps, he thought, the trouble could be saved by destroying the child, but being a lightsider she would never consent to such things, so that idea was out of the question … probably.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:30:57 AM
Xazor nodded and took his sympathy...somehow forgetting all that he himself had just put her through. Sighing, she gently leaned against him.....at least he was someone who would listen to her.

"I am sorry as well.....sorry not for myself or my child...but Marcus, Terran, Helenias, Oriadin......Dasquian.....and all the others who I know would give their lives to help me......no matter how terrible I am...."

By now a few tears trickled down her cheeks and she tried to hide her deep sorrow from Vega. It was no use now....surly he had seen her crying.

"I wish none of this was so...."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:40:53 AM
“Haven’t I already told you not to hide things from me? That includes all of your emotions.”

For a moment the statement sounded like a command, though with some afterthought it seemed so much more sincere and thoughtful.

“You know, you have to stop thinking about others so much. A man who lives his life basing his actions upon perceptions of others lives a lie. You have to stick up for one person and one person only.”

His voice trailed off for a moment, “Trust is a fickle thing that can be betrayed so easily. Placing it in people is often unwise… save it for yourself.”

Xazor Elessar
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:32:17 AM
Xazor listened intently as he spoke and she smiled slightly, wiping some of the tears away from her face.

"You are more wise than I perhaps....for my trust has been shattered by many but I trust so easily. Maybe it's time for a change...."

She said softly, knowing that indeed it was. She could not keep trusting and having her heart broken by everyone. Maybe it was time to stand up for herself and watch her own back....and trust only those who earned it.

"Thank you Vega....."