PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Origins OOC

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Oct 12th, 2002, 12:46:06 AM
OOC:
This is setting up the ties my three characters have . I am starting a thread in which Raymond Mosses enters known space and begins raiding fleet supply and commerce lines. Lash knows he is doing this and it all fits into a plan laid out by him.But after a awhile Mosses begins raiding Imperial supply lines against the wishes of Lash . He more or less goes solo and does what he wants to whoever he wants.

Mosses blames the New republic for the death of Thrawn and the Emperor. He want revenge for this. Lash wants him to raid the supply lines of the new republic to weaken then ato give more time for the empire to rebuild and reunify. Mosses returns with a large fleet which Lash has been helping him build in the unknown regions for a 12 year period.

Prometheus has little to do with this . He is joining the sith to train . He will be helping Mosses enter known space undetected then going off to train. In the end after Mosses has evaded capture for many years a sith trained Prometheus will return to kill the man he once trained with and called friend

I have a few people taking part in this and anyone is welcome.
get with me and i will give more about the story line.

The fleet size my seem large but end the end all vessels will be destroyed and the organization will be destroyed by the same people who helped build it.

No one will gain anything from this. Just Character building and Rping experience e on my part.

There will be more than one thread and more then likely prehistory threads .

anyone with any commenets or suggestions please let me know I would like all the advice i can get.
thanx