PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Wolf (open)

Eris Alexiel
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:27:52 PM
A dark wolf padded slowly into the entrance stopping just short of it. Its jade eyes looking around nervously as it waited for the guard to look away before rubbing one paw over its bloody muzzle. As the guard turned to check someone's weapons, the shewolf swiftly ran in unnoticed. Once in, it paused just inside the door, one paw hovering above the ground as she looked around again. Satisfied that no one was looking, it loped silently up the stairs. After turning over the a bit of the carpet with it's muzzle and lifting up the key hidden there, it opened the door with a little bit of difficulty before shutting the door behind it. A few minutes later, Eris walked into the bar once more, it had been about a week since the last time but she had been traveling about. She had just returned from a hunt and had changed out of her shredded clothing. Her eyes wandered the bar before sitting down and ordering a drink.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 12th, 2002, 12:18:38 AM
::Azhure had watched the wolf go in silently and the woman come back. Saying nothing she sipped her water and nodded to the woman, an accurate guess would be the woman was a garou.::

What brings you to the GJO? Are you a member here for your face I have not seen before.

Eris Alexiel
Oct 12th, 2002, 12:24:01 AM
Eris looked up from her drink.

"No real reason, I got tired of home and sought to find others of my kind here."

She shook her head, taking another sip of her drink before speaking again.

"No, I am not a member, I hardly knew what a Jedi was up until a few days ago."

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:36:28 AM
::Azhure smiled slightly as she gestured towards the empty seat. She was not used to social chat and liked to practise whenever the turn came. Besides, this woman held her interest.::

There are a few garou here, you will be pleased to know. One very noble one is Xazor. Would you like a drink?
How far have you come? it is always interesting to see new faces.

Eris Alexiel
Oct 12th, 2002, 10:41:51 PM
Eris moved over to the empty seat and sat down.

"Not just now, I have one already. I came from my home on Eden, new faces are always interesting, I got tired of the same ones everyday."

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 13th, 2002, 04:09:01 AM
:;Azhure nodded. She understood::

Well welcome to the GJO. Where have you come from? To be bored of one place and it's people you must have been there for a long while.

Eris Alexiel
Oct 14th, 2002, 09:11:36 AM
"Thanks, Eden in itself is quite nice but living there year after year wears on the patience level. I just needed a change of scenery."

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:23:42 AM
:;Azhure had not been to Eden before and there had been few places she had been.::

Well here is certainly a change of scenery with what I have heard about Eden, though I have never gone there myself. Though that information may not be completely credible.
Forgive me, I do not know your name. I am Azhure. And you?

Eris Alexiel
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:00:01 PM
"Eris, Eris Alexiel.....well when you live there most of your life, it can get boring."

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 16th, 2002, 12:25:50 AM
::Azhure nodded, it seemed this woman too was a restles soul. There was a certain determination in this woman that made her curious too, one that belonged to a certain trade. perhaps she could be wrong.::

I have heard that been said many times. I have not been in one place too long to experience that but it is understandable. What is it you do with your life? a warrior?

Eris Alexiel
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:36:48 AM
"A little of everything really, I just tend to do what interests me at the time."

Eris said quietly, wondering if the woman had figured out that she was a Garou, it seemed people were afraid of any lycanthrope because of what the other Lupines had done.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:31:18 AM
::She noticed the careful way the Eris said her last answer and smiled softly. As if she thought Azhure might have asked that question curiously for a certain reason, but for what she didnt know. A persons thoughts were their own.::

It is good to live the way you want. To be what you want. That is a luxury that is priceless.

::The womans answer reminded her of what she would have said a few months back. A trade she hadnt wanted anyone to know about. Knowing this Azhure did not ask questions, it wasnt any of her business.::

Eris Alexiel
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:07:07 AM
"I wouldn't have it any other way to tell you the truth."

Eris smiled nervously, it seemed her Garou blood wasn't noticed yet but she couldn't tell for sure.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:23:54 AM
::Azhure noticed the nervous reaction, and looked slightly confused, something Eris didnt want her to know or wasnt sure if she knew. She had always lived with that reaction from others to her presence and there had been a justified reason but she was not sure of this one.::

I seem to have a negative reaction from you, Garou warrior. I may be wrong about the warrior part but you seem to have a very strong sense of independance that comes with being a warrior. You are among jedi, and anyone with no evil attentions are safe here.

Eris Alexiel
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:38:50 AM
"Knew the the Garou part huh? I'm sorry for trying to hide it, I am not a bad person, it's just that people don't take well to my kind so I try not to tell people what I am."

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:54:03 AM
::Azhure smiled. Ah, to know what race you were. She had no idea what race she was and sometimes felt like a part of her was soemhow misisng, incomplete.::

Do not apologise for being wary. You should not hide what you are unless it includes a mission. There are many good garou around, as well as bad. To turn into a wolf is surely a gift.
What is your homeworld like?

Eris Alexiel
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:39:41 AM
Eris nodded in understanding.

"Well Eden is pretty much like anywhere else except there's more Garou running around."

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:10:47 AM
I suppose there would be a lot of Garou running around. Still, every place has a different air about it. Do you like this place? I recommend you go to Correllia. HOme of many thieves, criminals and many underground organizations. There are many different kinds of people there. A very different feel to the place too.

::Azhure still remembered that place clear than any other, oh yes it was different from most cities. All in all a very interesting place for those with adventurous blood. She didnt call any place her home but if absolutely had to, that would be it.::

Sometimes you have to be away from home.

Eris Alexiel
Oct 23rd, 2002, 10:00:25 AM
"One needs to see different sights sometimes."

Eris yawned, the hunt had tired her out a bit, her prey had gotten away several times before she caught anything.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 26th, 2002, 04:09:36 AM
::Azhure smiled, yes sometimes you did. Everyone had a different reson for leaving familiar territory, and that was their own business, and their own search for something out of home turf.::

What places have you found lately that interest you?