PDA

View Full Version : Wanderings....(open)

Kaukauana
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:56:30 PM
Again, I was sneaking out though I knew it was against my Master's instruction. Xazor was in one of her...moods....again. I could feel something within her changing...perhaps it was the Pup, but I never questioned. All I knew is that I had to get away and soon. It was this day that she had neglected to take me outside at least to run for a little while...so I decided to take myself for a walk. As I had done several times before, I made my way toward the place where all of Xazor's kind gathered. Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill, as they called the structure, became a warm place to go when she was 'ignoring' me.

Quickly and quietly I entered without the guards taking notice, and then I made my way toward the front of the bar where Avolon usually kept scraps of meet and a bubbly liquid for me to drink. It was not gourmet by any means...but I would take anything after having nothing at home. As I sat down to eat, I could not really blame Xazor...she was under a lot of...what they call....stress. I wish that I could take this away from her, but all of my attempts proved useless as she would normally sit down and meditate her problems away. I was bound and determind to raise the Pup once she was born...though for some odd reason, Master Xazor told me that I would need to stay out of her way once that time came. I think perhaps I try to hard to get her attention, so now, I have come to seek it elsewhere and perhaps find a companion that is perhaps fully animal. One can only live with a Garou woman for so long. So I sighed with these thoughts and continued eating and lapping up the cool liquid as passer-bys acknowledged my mere existance with a pat on the head or light scratching behind the ears....

Da-ku Etanial
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:59:19 PM
He sat next to the large wolf, about a foot to it's left, and grinned.

"Hello there little one......How are you this fine evening?"

He wasn't expecting a response, but talking to this wolf would be much better than talking to any human, by far.

Kaukauana
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:05:55 PM
I heard something...or so I thought. Being deaf had so many disadvantages, it was not even funny. I knew, though, that someone had addressed me...even if I did not know what they had said. Perhaps I'd get lucky and it would be a Force-user...then they could speak in my mind and I in theirs. I let my eyes wander up from my food and to the nearest being I could see....someone sitting nearly a foot to my left. I lowered my head in a sort of bow...something I had picked up from my Master, and I smiled toothily, though it looked like I was merely showing my teeth out of anger or something of the likes.

I fare well this evening....and you?

It probably shocked him that an old wolf like myself could speak in his mind...but I could do it. I was strong, despite my disability. I was once the Alpha Male...until this happened. Sighing to myself, I finished up my food and then turned to rest upon my haunches, keeping a steady gaze upon the stranger who had spoken to me....

Da-ku Etanial
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:08:57 PM
Force sensitive, eh? Good, words are precious to me little one.

he ran a slight dirty hand through his mussed up black hair, his uniquely blue eyes meeting the wolf's.

Who do you live with Little one? Another Garou?

Kaukauana
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:17:34 PM
A curious one he was. Not to bright right away....just figuring out that I was Force Sensitive took him a minute. Despite my secondary thoughts, I smiled as best as I could, and let my striking blue eyes sink into his. Indeed, my fur offset them greatly for I was of grey and white hair with black markings. Blue was something out of place, but many told me that it was beautiful.

Yes, I am Force Sensitive...I have been for as long as I can remember.

I paused then as his next question caught me a little off guard. Xazor was proud of the fact that she owned me...but that was just it, she owned me and I did not think it was my place to speak of whom I lived with...but soon those thoughts left me.

I do live with another Garou...Xazor Dawnstrider, a Knight of the Greater Jedi Order. And you...whom do you live with? Do you not have a Master as well? Do you have any Pups?

Da-ku Etanial
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:22:01 PM
I had a mother, and twin sister, both are gone....They were weak.

His mental voice was flat and emotionless now.

I also have my Father, but he did not raise me, nor do I have any pups, little one, I have yet to find a mate who will accept my....Problems so easily.....I don't have a Master either, for that reason as well.

He sighed, and grinned, almost wolfishly.

I haven't told you my name, and yet you have told me your 'owners' name. I am Da-ku Etanial, Mythosian Prince and Garou.

Kaukauana
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:28:53 PM
A sad story he had to tell indeed...how could someone go unloved? Perhaps I was foolish and trusted so blindly...but then again, I had been just like him...but was lucky enough to find at least one in the Universe to accept me.

I have no Pups either...nor a mate. Though my Master is to have a Pup soon....I wish to help raise her.

Even though she was not mine, I would treat the young one as if she was. I sighed and then recalled something he had said that caught my attention. I knew I smelled it upon him...though faint, I knew he had Garou blood flowing through his veins.

So you descend from the same line that Xazor does....

I said thoughtfully, not having met any other Garou here besides her Father and his own companion who was of my species. Then it hit me, he had told me his name...I had told him a bit of Xazor, yet I had never properly introduced myself. I let my eyes fix upon Da-ku's for a moment as I raised my paw up slightly. It was a bit embarassing, but it was the best that I could do.

I am Kaukauana....Dawnstrider, I guess that would be my last name. Just call me Kau, though.

Da-ku Etanial
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:34:44 PM
He took the paw, and his grin grew wider.

It is a pleasure to meet such a wonderious wolf such as you Kau.

His grin left his face though when he relised that Kau though he was related to the Dawnstriders.

Actually, no. I ma not from the same line as your friend, Xazor..........My Mother never really got to tell me much about herself before she....

He had stopped, he really liked Kau, and almost felt bad about lying to the wolf. He coughed slightly.

Like i said, my mother and sister were weak....They had to go....

His eyes soon grew distant, and his face went slack, and he sighed once, both psyically and through the force.

Kaukauana
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:46:16 PM
I closed my eyes for a moment and felt the emotion radiating from Da-ku. He was a nice young man and I was really enjoying his company...but something awkward hung in the air as he spoke of his mother and sister...and that they were gone. I sighed and opened my eyes, setting my gaze upon his slack face and distant look.

Not many are of the Dawnstrider line I have heard....and it is a pity that you do not know much of yours either.

I paused for a moment, eyeing him curiously. I knew many things about people by just looking at them...but he was different. He seemed lost and confused though he was sitting right before me.

I was supposedly weak after I lost my hearing....but not to my Pack.....I was strong but they began to die off. I was one of the last that was left and then Xazor rescued my Brother. They were companions for some time....until he was killed in a War...trying to save her life. She came back for me sometime after that and brought me back to the Jedi Base and I became her new companion.

Once again and I stopped as I got an idea. I had to learn more of him...perhaps Xazor could talk to him and understand better than myself...or perhaps he would not trust her and I should keep it simple with me.

If you wish...sometime to see my Master....find me, and I shall take you to her. She is very wise....

I left it at that...unsure of which faction he was from...Sith, Dark Jedi, or Jedi. I did not feel like probing his mind for that information at the moment...though I had a feeling he was of the Darkness. It mattered not, though...I did not judge others and neither did my Master. It was a shame that the rest of the Galaxy did, though. Perhaps he and I would become friends, though....only one could hope.

Da-ku Etanial
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:53:29 PM
Hmm...Yes a pity......

He smiled once more, and faced Kau.

Meeting Xazor, that would be interesting, maybe one day, no?

His thoughts started to become jumbled, and he shook his head, almost like a dog tryong to get dry after being wet. He growled.

Rrrrrrr...Sorry, but I must go Kau...It....Was...Nice talking to you..

he then stood up holding his head in his hands as he tried to leave, but he half-stumbled, and growled once more as he bumped into a passer-by.