PDA

View Full Version : River of Blood. (open)

Da-ku Etanial
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:30:27 PM
He was breathing heavily one sabre ignited, a man laying dead at his feet, this one had put up a good fight to protect the village, but he was too late.......

"Weak and trash...All of them......" he muttered to himself, stepping over the body heading back to the village. He had left a few alive for fun, but now boredom had hit, so he'll just kill them. He uses his sabre as a light, for it had gotten dark during the struggle, as he heads back to the now empty village. He reached the closest houses when he stopped, and sniffed the night air.

"Come out, come out...Little Jedi....." he almost growled.

Alera Starreyes
Oct 12th, 2002, 08:44:13 AM
"My pleasure," a voice replied behind him.

From the shadows stepped a woman, clad in midnight blue with ice blue eyes that matched the glow of her ignited lightsaber. "You should play with people your own size, darksider."

If only I'd gotten here sooner... Alera thought sadly, then pushed the thought away.

Da-ku Etanial
Oct 12th, 2002, 09:10:45 PM
"Oooh, calling me names....How un-jedi-like."

His face was twisted in a sneer as he held his one sabre loosely in his hand.

"So, should I kill you first? Or the two I left alive?"

Alera Starreyes
Oct 13th, 2002, 10:18:17 AM
"I wouldn't promise you very good results for either." Alera grinned slightly, moving a little closer. Her grin abruptly disappeared.

-You could always go after the survivors... if you don't think you can handle me.- She told him through the Force, her ice blue eyes challenging him to make a move.

Da-ku Etanial
Oct 13th, 2002, 10:56:17 PM
He smirked, and then laughed, a horrid sorta sound.

"You? Be a challenge? You make me laugh, Jedi Woman!"

He moved quickly, but not towards Alera but inot the city, and into one house in paticular.

Alera Starreyes
Oct 14th, 2002, 08:12:31 AM
Alera muttered a curse and ran after him, using the Force to give her more speed.

If he harms another person in this city, she thought grimly, I swear, I will kill him. Hang control.

Da-ku Etanial
Oct 15th, 2002, 04:50:35 PM
He laughed once more, sensing the Jedi using the force to catch up with him. He quickly turned into a house, slamming the door shut with the force behind him. He grinned as he walked through and headed for his victims.

Alera Starreyes
Oct 15th, 2002, 05:27:55 PM
Alera knew the door was sealed with the Force before she even reached it. "Damn it!" She resisted the urge to kick the door. That wouldn't help.

The girl examined the house. No windows on this level that she could see. It didn't matter - if she couldn't enter using a more subtle method...

Alera thrust her ignited lightsaber into the wall of the house next to the door, melting the wall's material without much trouble. It still took longer than she would have liked. Finally, she was through, and continued her pursuit.