PDA

View Full Version : looking for a master...

Raymious
Oct 11th, 2002, 08:58:18 PM
I am Raymious...I was wondering if i could join the GJO and become a jedi. If you allow me to be trained...i would like to be the padawan of Maia Tharrin. So can I...

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 13th, 2002, 08:00:54 PM
Maia had been walking by the hall when she heard a familiar voice. Peeking in she spotted Raymious. It had been quiet some time since she had seen him. When she heard his request she grinned. Stepping in she made her presence known.

"Raymious it has been so long. I am happy to see you again. So you want to join the order? It is a hard life my friend but I would gladly take you as my padawan. I know your pure of heart and will hold the values of this order. Welcome to the GJO." Maia smiled as she hugged him...

Raymious
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:55:21 AM
Raymious could not believe his ears. He was actually apart of the Greater Jedi Order now. Wow, what a dream come true.

Raymious hugged Maia back and looked at her.

It has been a long time. But look at where fate led us. I am a padawan now. And what a coinsidence. I am your padawan.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:05:55 AM
Maia laughed softly. Her eyes scanned his and saw the same thing she had seen long ago. A kind and gentle heart willing to uphold the Jedi code.

"I am so glad you came Ray, you presence here will be a wonderful addition. I guess what you should do now is go and find a room. I can introduce you to my padawans and friends. Also I would like to introduce you to my soon to be husband Dios. I think you two will get along well." Maia grabbed his hand and led him towards the living quarters...

Raymious
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:39:50 PM
Raymious was caught off guard for a bit by what Maia had said.

soon to be husband

The now jedi had once had feelings for her. But that was long ago. Now is different.

I cant wait to meet them... was all He said while she led him to the living quarters...