PDA

View Full Version : New look, old friends, Jedi hangout. (open)

Angelica Shin
Oct 11th, 2002, 07:06:00 PM
She entered the Bar grill and handed over her lightsabre, right behing her was a and a <a href=http://www.animevisions.net/temp/Nadesico3.jpg>purple-haired, blue eyed hottie (http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/Grav030.jpg>young). The young man handed over a small blaster and the woman handed over a pocket knife. She then went and sat in a booth, kicking one chair out for the young man as the other woman sat beside her.

"Get whatever you guys want, Rubes, Saphir, it's on me. Just not to expensive, okay?"

"Sure whatever Angie." the red haired man said (Rubes), as he got the attention of the serving droid.

"I'll have a Seabreeze, and my two lady friends will have..."

"Root stew." the purple-haired woman chimed in (Saphir).

"What about you Angie?" Rube half-turned to look at her. "Meh, water is fine." she muttered before the droid scuttles off.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:52:44 PM
I left my Light saber with one of the guards at the entrance, I noticed three young people sitting in a booth, I walked over to them "do you mind if I join you?" I said with a warm smile "My name is Kyle Krogen."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 12th, 2002, 04:56:50 PM
Kindo was perched silently a few boothes down, enjoying a delicious meal to himself. While dwelling on thoughts of some recent events, he coulden't help but notice the three individuals that had just entered the Bar & Grill. The young red-haired man and a purple-haired, blue eyed lady were foreign, but the other female gave off of a familiar ambience.

Has the threesome took their seats, the Jedi's sapphire eye's remained focused upon them.

Angelica Shin
Oct 12th, 2002, 09:20:37 PM
Rubes became almost animated when the young Jedi asked to sit with them.

"Of course you can!" He grinned from ear to ear. "Nice ta meet ya Kyle, I'm Sparka, but people call me Rubes. This is Saphir" he pointed to the blue-eyed woman. "And the pouty one is Angelica." he said joking, as Angelica slid down the booth so that she is sitting at eye level with the table.

"Bet you 20 creds Rubes tries to...." Saphir whispered.

"You're on......" Angelica grinned, but it soon left her face when she felt someone watching them, so she sat up and look around the bar until her green eyes settled on Kindo. She grinned, stuck out her tongue and flipped Kindo off.

Alpha
Oct 13th, 2002, 06:51:34 PM
Saitne feels a familiar presence in the Force, as he nurses a hot klah. turning around, the Jedi sweeps his silver eyes around the room, landing on Angelica.

He studies her presence in the Force for a moment, and then sends her a message through the Force.

Ange?

Angelica Shin
Oct 13th, 2002, 09:31:28 PM
She had turned her attention back to the sight of Rubes hitting on Kyle when she felt...No heard someone 'speak'

Sorry, that person no longer exisits.........Hey Sir.

She gave Saphir a side-long glance before she stood up, and walked over to Alpha's table.

"Hey."

Kyle Krogen
Oct 14th, 2002, 12:25:25 PM
"Its very nice to meet you" I said with a smile, angelica got up and went to a different table "were's she going?" I asked saphir staring into her blue eyes.

Alpha
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:58:33 PM
"Hello." Satine says, pain evident in his voice.

"You going by Angelica now?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 14th, 2002, 06:45:50 PM
Kindo continued sipping his beverage a couple of tables down, quietly listening to Satine's conversation with the artist formerly known has Ange Tot.

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 04:26:28 PM
"Of course, it is, after all, my real name."

She pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Oh, and could you please tell whoever sent Kindo to watch me....Send someone cuter. Like Wei, next time, okay?"

She was grinning, she had heard the pain in Alpha's voice and had decided since she was probably the cause of it to try and at least cheer him up.

**Meanwhile back at the other table**

"She went to talk to whoever that is" Saphir told Kyle, just as soon as Rubes put his hand on Kyle's leg.

"oooh...Do all Jedis work out?" Rubes asked coyly.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:35:00 PM
Communicating speechlessly through the Force, Kindo spoke directly to Satine.

- Try to find out why she left the Jedi and where she is going -

Ki Adi took yet another sip of his drink, his azure eyes set upon the Knight ahead of him. He remained stagnant and serene.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:15:55 PM
ooc is rubes gay or something????

"Get your hand of me" I said pushing his hand off my leg, I turned to Saphir"what is Rubes problem?"

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:19:18 PM
OOc- Why yes, he is.

IC-

Rubes looked slightly abashed, but tyhen the droid came he was cheerry cos he got his drink, and Saphir just took the stew and Angelica's water.

"It's not a problem unless you lead him on, or else he is drunk...He just likes, likes, guys." Saphir smirked, it seemed she'd owe Angelica 20 creds.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:39:23 PM
I walked into the B&G and sat down at the bar "can I get a corrilian ale over here" I said to the bar tenter, He came and set it down in front of me I gave him the credits for it, i slowly drank it while looking around the room.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:47:07 PM
I gave Rubes a weird look " stay away from me " I said turning to Saphir " does Angelica hang with you two all the time" I gave Rubes another weird look.

Abel Kannan
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:53:06 PM
Abel had been sitting at a table when he noticed Kyle give Rubes a wierd look.

Abel went over to minister to him, and Rubes.

"So, why you giving him a wierd look? Cause he's homosexual, right? Well, that is no reason to treat him like he's a freak. You turn him down just like you would turn down a girl you did not like."

Abel turned to Saphir.

"And then there is you. You seem to be the odd one out. Mind if I join you?"

Angelica Shin
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:08:56 PM
OOC- Dudes, slow down, Alpha is gonna have to post again soon!

Saphir didn't object, she merely ate her stew, and Rubes didn't voice anything except to glower at Kyle.

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:19:02 AM
Lion sat in the darkness, pulling shadows around himself as his master had taught him. Kindo was here, too. And so was Alpha...this was getting to be crowded...

...but his main target was Ange...

Alpha
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:54:52 AM
Kindo, let me deal with this one for now. Satine Force-sends back.

Satine can't hel pbut give a little smile. "I'll put that suggestion up to the Mastres."

Turning serious, the Knight looks at Angelica.

"Ange--I mean, Angelica, could you tell me something? Why did you leave?" Satine blinks, and a handful of tears escape from his silver eyes. "Was it me, or my teaching?"

{OOC:Thanks for tellin em to slow down Ange. :) lol. :D}

Angelica Shin
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:16:04 AM
Her eyes darken.

"It wasn't you, or your teaching style, or anything anyone did...I choose to leave......."

She crossed her arms over her chest.

"You try not killing half the people who live in your hall in the LQ! Or not tryin to kill Zeke's disgusting little pet!"

She looked down at the floor.

"I wanted to be a Jedi because I wanted to change....I'm too weak to do that, so I'll do what I know to how to do....."

OOC- No prob. Alpha!

Alpha
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:37:42 PM
Satine reaches out, and puts hishand on Angelica's chin, forcing her to look at him.

"Angelica, you're weak, yes, but that's by yourself. You have friends who could help you. How do you think I made it back from the Dark Side? I made it with the love aqnd help of friends. Now you say you wanted to change? Fine, try it alone then. But I want you to know, if you need help, I'm always here to help you..."

Angelica Shin
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:03:08 PM
She just glared at Alpha, she didn't want his help, and she didn't need it either. She put on hand on Alpha's wrist and pushed his away.

"Do you want your sabre back Sir?" she spoke flatly, still glaring at her former Master.

Alpha
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:42:26 PM
Satine's jaw clenches, and his eyes harden to chips of silver.

"Yes." he says, anger barely containing his anger at his former apprentice.

"Give it to the bartender on your way out. He'll give it back to me."

He begins to walk away, and, as he opens the doors, he sends a message to Angelica.

Pray we don't cross paths on the wrong sides Angelica Shin. You are obviously not Ange Tot, at least not the one I knew.

with that he walks out.

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 20th, 2002, 09:32:49 AM
"Whoa, we got some bad blood going on here...." Lion thought, taking a sip from his glass before stepping out of the shadows, his tall form striding over to Kindo.

...something was flowing off of Ange, anger or resentment. This isn't anything like the cheerful young woman that he and Wei had known. Either way, Master Anbira's words kept coming back to him..."We can't afford to let her fall in these times...."

Kyle Krogen
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:54:51 AM
I watched Alpha leave and Lion walking up to Angelica turning to Saphir and Rubes "do you guys want to go do something else?"

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 26th, 2002, 08:33:35 AM
"Hmm....rude lil' bastards..." Lion thought towards Kindo, and noticed his friend smile just a bit...

Angelica Shin
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:29:09 AM
"Alpha can have his sabre...up his as-"

she muttered, as she stood up and stormed out of the Bar and Grill, leaving Saphir and Rubes behind.

<font color=red>"She's mad....Should we?"</font> Rubes turned to face Saphir, who had just finished her root stew.

<font color=blue>"Naw, leave her be...."</font>

Kyle Krogen
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:05:25 PM
"why is she mad?" I asked saphir and rubes.