PDA

View Full Version : A bit of mindless destruction

Inu
Oct 11th, 2002, 02:11:20 PM
Rage burned in the Jackel's eyes. Never had he felt such insane rage.

I don't need strategists, I need mindless berserkers. Make him strong. Make him fast. Make him agile. But above all, make him angry.

Inu-Aku hated his creator. He hated what he'd become. He had no intention of serving that old bastard's ends. But the hatred fueled the anger, and he found himself in the middle of a bustling city. Where this city was, he didn't know. Who it was allied with made little difference. He drew his katana. Rage blinded him to the weapon's sudden pulse and he lashed out to his right. The heads of 5 passerby rolled, and the sword doubled in length, becoming broader.

Fuse this old blade with nanotechnology. As his anger grows, so shall its length and destructive power.

And so the slaughter commenced...

Garmollo Apostate
Oct 11th, 2002, 03:10:25 PM
Garmollo was alos in the town, sickle drawn, his other hand ready to lash out with the chain.

"Ah, this will be quite nice."

Garmollo whirled the chain about, striking 10 people before wrapping itself around a young lady's neck.

"Aren;t you a pretty flower?" Garmollo said, giving the chain a tug and sending her to the ground.

"or maybe like a crystal chandelier?"

"Or a star in the sky?"

"A bird in flight? All beautiful to look at."

Garmollo jumped over a lamppost, letting the chain follow behind him. The girl lifted off the ground and hung in the air, her soft hands being pinched by the chain as she tried to loosen it from her neck.

"Yes. STruggle, fight futiley until your life gives out."

Garmollo laughed and laughed.

Inu
Oct 11th, 2002, 03:15:07 PM
A careless swing of Inu's sword dropped the woman's lower body from the chains. The masses ran like cattle, fleeing the two Sith.

"Run, run as fast as you can! It will make no difference!"

The Force grew uncontrollably in the Jackel, and he was in the panicking throng of humans, sword flashing. Another 4 dead. He leapt from the crowds and swung at the support pillars of a building under construction. It fell, crushing countless more.

"I WILL UNMAKE THE LOT OF YOU! WORTHLESS CATTLE!"

Garmollo Apostate
Oct 11th, 2002, 03:20:57 PM
Suddenly the chain went slack as the load it bore was lightened. Garmollo unwrapped the chaing around the torso and looked at the marks it made on her neck. Such a pretty pattern.

"I will destroy them all."

"I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

Garmollo cut vertically, slicing a person in half, then threw the chain, sending the spiked tip throught the heart of a small child.

Garmollo pulled on the chain, and found it was taught.

"THis will be fun."

Garmollo swung the lifeless mass into another person, knocking them down before he was upon the person, dragging the tip of the sickle about his victim's body. The person screamed in pain. Garmollo cackled with sadistic glee.

Inu
Oct 11th, 2002, 03:25:46 PM
The Jackel didn't care much for torturing others. Death was more his style. He jumped back down, stabbing an old man, then beheaded his wife. He moved slowly through the crowd, watching them attempt to flee. The huge sword flashed and soon the streets became a river blood.

"Pitiful creatures! You cannot escape, nor will anyone arrive to save you! Your pathetic lives end here!"

Garmollo Apostate
Oct 11th, 2002, 03:34:21 PM
Garmollo bounded in and out of the crowds of people, cutting open an old man, then breaking a little girl's skull, and crushing her kitty underfoot.

"For once, I am finally happy to be associated with you fools."

"Then just shut up."

The small conflict, no matter what its intended tone fed the anguish in Garmollo's heart. Garmollo ciolde up the chain, then began to beat people with the coils, breaking collarbones, and dislocating jaws before following up with the sickle's killing blade.

Inu
Oct 11th, 2002, 03:54:13 PM
Above the screaming, a challenge was heard as Inu cut down more of the citizens.

"I DARE SOMEONE TO TRY AND STOP US!"

Syren Lysandor
Oct 11th, 2002, 04:27:57 PM
A pale, yet strong hand reached out and grabbed Inu's wrist, twisting it so he would stop striking down people. Ignoring their screams of horror, a redhead turned her dead, blue eyes onto him.

"You scream too loud."

Shaking her head slightly, the young woman let go of his sword hand and took a step back.

Inu
Oct 11th, 2002, 04:31:39 PM
The dark side fueld Inu as he struck at Syren, a crushing blow across her face. The giant sword whistled as its owner brought its tip under her chin.

"I'll bet you scream just as loud, if not worse."

Syren Lysandor
Oct 11th, 2002, 04:36:20 PM
Her eyes suddenly seemed to become more alive as a faint smile could be seen on her face.

"Pain? I like pain. Will you give me pain?"

Then, after a moment's thought:

"I don't scream."

Inu
Oct 11th, 2002, 04:41:25 PM
"You like pain, do you? Have all you want!"

The Jackel's anger grew as it became focused on one being, this girl. His sword flashed, cutting deep across her arms. It wouldn't kill her, not by a long shot.

Syren Lysandor
Oct 11th, 2002, 04:52:29 PM
Drawing in a deep breath, Syren stared at the slash in her arms. Scarlet blood gushed out, covering her pale skin and finally she grinned.

"Pain makes me feel alive, do it again!"

Inu
Oct 11th, 2002, 05:21:25 PM
"Is that so? Good. You'll be feeling alot of it."

He buried his fist in her stomach, then grabbed her by the throat and lifted her into the air.

"Garmollo! Show her pain!"

Syren Lysandor
Oct 11th, 2002, 05:47:41 PM
As soon as he lifted her into the air, Syren lifted up her leg and slammed her foot into his jaw. After he dropped her to the ground, he found incredible pressure being forced on his trachea. There were things he didn't know about her - and unfortunately, perhaps one of her secrets would kill him.

"Do you like pain?"