PDA

View Full Version : Message to the Order

Ange Tot
Oct 11th, 2002, 02:04:55 PM
She walked quitely into the council chambers, a piece of paper in one hand, a duffle bag in the other. She looked about quickly, letting out a quick breath when she didn't see anyone around.

"Okay, get this done, then leave." she muttered to herself as she tiptoed over to one of the chairs of a council member. She quickly took the piece of paper and placed on the seat, and quickly as possible turned tail and left the chambers.

(What the note says-

Dear Council Members, Master Alpha, and anyone else who reads this,
I have now, unfortunately, have started to find my life among this order to be stifling.....I have already removed my personal belongs from my room in the living quaters and have taken up residence with an old friend. Master Alpha, if you want your lightsabre back you can come find me.

To the rest of the Order, and any friends I may have, I say this...... I may be leaving the order, but I am not leaving my ideals of what a Jedi should be behind.

May the Light guide and protect you,
Angelica Shin AKA Ange Tot)

AmazonBabe
Oct 11th, 2002, 04:47:04 PM
:: AB walked into the Council room and spotted the note. Walking up to it, she picked it up and read it silently. When she finished reading it, she continued to hold it, though her eyes seemed to defocus. She sighed, setting the note down, and went to her seat. There she sat, feeling the Order had lost a good Jedi. ::

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 11th, 2002, 08:06:18 PM
(ooc: Well...that was quick...we'll miss you, Ange!)

Alpha
Oct 13th, 2002, 11:31:29 AM
Satine sees Amazon reading a note, and walks up to her.

"What is it?" he asks, concerned. AB gives him the note to read, and he, too, sits down.

Ange left? he asks himself, his mind a blur. This was unreal...

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 14th, 2002, 03:13:41 AM
"No way..." Lion said, from the door to the immense council chamber. He knew that he shouldn't really be here, but he had almost been bowled over as Ange left...and he had to know what was goin' on...

He sighed, before stepping out of the shadows near the door.

"Well, Master Alpha, Mistress AB...she's really gone, huh?"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 14th, 2002, 07:58:56 AM
Wei had been walking by the council chamber, when he heard a voice say, "she's really gone, huh?"

Wei suddenly stopped and looked into the council room where he saw Lion, AB and Satine standing.

"Who is gone?" Wei was curious, but he also wanted to help his friends to make them feel better if he could."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:05:03 AM
Gradually stepping up alongside Wei, Kindo had also overheard the vague words spoken by Lion El' of someone's absense. Ever since the death of his father, he had become very receptive to that one word, gone.

" Gone... who? "

Anbira Hicchoru
Oct 14th, 2002, 09:03:00 PM
She must be followed. We cannot risk her fall in such uncertain times.

:: Anbira rose from his seat, thinking ::

Kindo and Jonson, I want you to track her, and ensure that no harm comes to her. Be discrete, and report to the council with what you find.

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 15th, 2002, 04:55:57 AM
Lion was still slightly shocked by her departure. That was nothing, though, compared to what Wei would feel...he glanced at Wei guiltily, before approaching Hicchoru and bowing.

"Yes, Master Anbira. I'll follow her into the gates of hell if I have to...and the devil won't know it..."

Lion drew his cloak around him, hiding his face in the shadows, before walking besides Wei and saying:

"I'm sorry..." A tear escaped his eyes, which he hurriedly hid.

Then, he turned towards Kindo, and motioned for them to leave. They had a job to do.

Alpha
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:02:51 AM
"MAstre Anbira, I request that oyu let me follow her. she was my apprentice after all..."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 15th, 2002, 12:29:22 PM
:: Lance was walking around the temple when he felt a commotion coming from the council chamber, he walked over and listened closely to what they were talking about, he then walked in the room.::

"Hmm...that's odd...why would she just leave like this I'm curious" He said then walking towards Alpha who seemed preoccupied by this.

"Hmm a resonnable task for padawans, if you need any help just come to me, I am the master of discretion" He said then turning around and walking slowly out of the temple.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 05:48:29 PM
Wei Raised an eyebrow. "Ange is gone? Where?"

Wei had a child-like attitude when it came to these types of things. He could never quite grasp the severity of these types of situations.

"I don;t understand, cna someone please explain this to me?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:07:20 PM
Kindo buried the deep remorse that now resided within his heart and hastily began following Lion. They were given a new task, and completing it was of utmost importance, to Ange, and to themselves.

Briefly before departing, Ki Adi turned back towards Wei...

" May the Force be with you, my brother. "

He spoke softly and genuinly, with a reassuring confidence in his tone.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:13:07 PM
Wei looked at kindo confusedly.

"thanks, Kindo."

Wei shuddered.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:09:55 PM
A hand touched Wei shoulder.

"Ange is gone. Anbira has asked Kindo to track her down to find out why she has left."

Navaria spoke quietly and sincerely, waiting on Wei's reaction. The two of them were going to be getting married and the effect this would have on her Padawan, well, it was hard to say.

Anbira Hicchoru
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:53:18 PM
:: Anbira thought this over ::

Alpha, are your feelings in the matter of your padawan clear? I am confident in your abilities, but what if the catalyst of her absence lies with her master. There is a chance that you could follow her, only to push her further away.

:: He sighed ::

I am not refusing your request. I leave that to your own discretion.

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:44:21 AM
(ooc: Nav, I'm going, too! BTW, is she gone from SWForums totally, or just GJO? She hasn't made any posts in a few days, now...)

IC:

Lion took one more sad look at Wei before nodding to himself and dashing out of the room after Kindo.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:14:17 AM
Wei took a deep breath and thought about what Navaria had said.

"Gone? Why is she gone? And where did she go?"

Wei wanted to help Ange feel better if there was something on her mind. But now that she was gone, he would have trouble doing that.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 16th, 2002, 10:47:02 AM
OOC~ I know but I was only adressing Kindo since it seemed to Nav that Wei was confused about what Kindo said.

IC~ "That is what they are going to find out Wei. Hopefully."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2002, 01:23:59 PM
"Oh."

Wei looked at his feet and kicked at the ground.

"I hope they find her. I'd like to go, but I don't know if I would be a bigger help than a hinderance. You know, cause of how I feel. I might get carried away with my emotions and make a mistake."

Grandpa's training showed itself again. Don't undertake a task that your emotions could stop you from completing.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 16th, 2002, 02:24:00 PM
Navaria turned Wei around so they were facing each other.

"I know that was hard for you to admit but I am very proud of you. You do yourself a great honor, as well to the Jedi that are going, this day."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2002, 06:43:20 PM
Wei shrugged. "I had to tell the truth," he said rather nonchalantly.

"Thanks for the compliment, Master."

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:01:20 PM
"Your welcome and ..."

She let go.

"... this will still be hard for you. If you need me, just let me know."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:03:21 PM
"No worries. I will."

Wei stretched and yawned. "I want a nap. Maybe I'll go sleep on all this."

Wei turned and went out the council room and headed to the LQ.

Alpha
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:49:16 AM
Satine nods to Anbira.

"You might be right, Old One....Looks like I'm staying home on this field trip..."