PDA

View Full Version : Meeting a Lorrdian (Rognan)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 11th, 2002, 01:43:16 PM
*Natia after spending a short while around the Jedi again had heard rumours of a Lorrdian being amongst them. That was unusual to hear, so she wanted to confirm this rumour and after a short bit of investigative work which somebody else had done, she had gotten proof to back up this rumour. Now was the time to meet this person to find out what he's like. Earlier that day she had sent a messenger to him asking his presence at the B&G at 1:00 AM which is a most unusual request. But the wording she had used made it sound really important which to her, this meeting is really important. She's sitting in a back corner wearing a dark blue dress and her blond hair is tied back with a dark blue ribbon adding to her youthful look since she is after all, only 14. Infront of her on the table is a glass of ale which she is drinking while she waits*

Rognan Dar
Oct 12th, 2002, 06:17:29 PM
Rognan was sleeping when his alarm clock went off and realized he was late. He turned off the clock and sat up taking the covers off and headed for the shower, that would wake him up.

After the shower he got dressed in a normal white robe, his dark blue eyes still showed that he was tired. Walking to the door his wevicat woke up and looked at him funny. "Dont worry, i'm just going to meet someone, and you need you sleep. I'll be back in a couple of minutes ok?" He said looking into her eyes.

The cat looked at him for a moment before laying back down on the bed. Rognan made his way through the Living Quarters, and down the street untill he came to the bar. He stepted in, not having any weapons just walked through and nobody stopped him. He went to the center of the bar to make himself seen, since he didn't know who the person looked like that he was supost to meet.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 17th, 2002, 01:40:56 PM
*Natia, keeping her eyes open on the comings and goings of other ppl, noticed the entrance of Rognan immediatly. He was later then the time that she had specified to him, but that is to be expected since it it after all an unusual hour to meet someone. She stands up as she sees him stop in the middle of the B&G, a smile on her face. She then says in a quiet, but powerful voice*

Rognan Dar, over here.

*Natia, with that said, waves her hand to an empty chair across from her as she sits back down. She carefully keeps her movements to a minimum and after she is seated again, sits perfectly still, the only movement is her breathing*

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:37:03 PM
"Hi there, can I get you folks anything?"

Jackson finished bussing up a nearby table, and took notice of the nearby pair.

Rognan Dar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 03:33:23 PM
Rognan looks around and see's Natie waving her hand, he walks to her and asks the man buffing the table, "I'll have a water." he said looking back at Natie. "You want anything?" Rognan asked.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:56:24 AM
ooc:Rognan, my name doesn't have an e in it. It's an a

ic:
*Natia shakes her head*

I'm fine with my ale. Please, feel free to have a seat. I'm not gonna bite you.

*Natia picks up her ale and haves a sip of it as she waits for Rognan to sit down. After he does, she continues speaking*

So Rognan, what brings you here to the Jedi Academy??

*Natia doesn't even bother to introduce herself to Rognan*

Rognan Dar
Oct 23rd, 2002, 04:09:17 PM
OOC: Sorry about that.

IC:
Rognan was serprised that this young woman was drinking ale, dont they have age limits for drinking alcohol he thought to himself.

"Well, on my home planet Lorrd I wasn't the most liked there, people were afraid of me for being someone with somsort of powers. I was fast, fast at learning, running, thinking you ame it and I was fast at it, but not all the time. This extra speed, it only when I need it I cant just use it whenever I want. Anyway, I came here to find people that are like me, to be ecepted mostly is the reason. But now I want to train and get this speed onder control."
Rognan said telling his life long story short, even though he was only sixteen it seemed longer.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:02:40 AM
*Natia smiles slightly as she sees Rognans surprise*

What, you never saw a girl drink an ale before??

*Natia chuckles slightly as her ice blue eyes twinkle with mischief*

I don't have a story like that one. Nice and simple is the way it should be. My real mother was from Lorrd, but she moved away from there young to a colony a couple of systems away. That's where she met the man that was my awful father. Short while later, I was born, my mother died, I was beaten by my father and at the age of 4 I killed my father. My legal guardian then took custody of me, started teaching me the Dark Arts, then started hurting me, I ran away, he chased, caught, and beat me. After Aley stopped him, I was given medical attention, then I wandered the galaxy. Came to the Academy here, got adopted by Xazor as her daughter while I was training here, but things didn't work out for me on the Lightside and now I'm training in the Dark Arts again so I can someday kill my legal guardian.

*Natia takes another sip of her ale as she keeps her gaze on Rognan to see his reaction to her life story*

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 28th, 2002, 01:17:36 AM
Jackson went off to get the man's water, a bit concerned at the young girl's choice of beverage.

Rognan Dar
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:49:35 PM
Rognan was really surprised at the story and iterested at the same time, meeting someone that had Lorrdian blood in them but not one themself was not something he heard of a lot, but still he couldn't help but stare.

"I dont mean to be rude but does that mean your not a Jedi?" Rognan asked wondering if he should be talking to this girl.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:26:29 AM
*Natia laughs as she sees Rognans reaction to what she had told him*

Of course I'm not a Jedi. If I was, I would be learning how to be one with my Mother, Xazor, as my teacher. But you have nothing to worry about from me while we are in here. This is a Jedi place and I'm not allowed to have my weapons in here. Besides, I asked you here so I could talk with you and well, I'm a night person, no matter what, I've always walked in the shadows, even when I was a Jedi Padawan. Besides, are you afraid of a 14 year old girl?? If you are, then you must be a pretty scared all the time.

*Natia suddenly leans forward so she's closer to Rognan, her face gone serious*

I've been looking for somebody who understands the way I am. The way I see things. Being able to figure out ppl's thoughts by the way they act to you and the situation they're in. I'd guess that your wondering if it's a smart idea being here with me. Yes. It is smart for you to be here with me, but not necessarily else where. Here there are to many Jedi who would back you up. Besides, I don't want to scare away a boy I like, and well, I might if I start trying to kill other Jedi Padawans. Your the first person I have come across outside of my homeworld and the planet Lorrd, which understands me the way I understand others.

*Natia sits back in her chair again, her face getting a smile on it as she takes another sip of her ale*

You still haven't answered my question yet. Have you never seen a girl drink ale before??

Rognan Dar
Nov 1st, 2002, 08:49:02 PM
Rognan gave a quick smile thinking to himself, he wasn't afraid of a girl, but someone that could kill him did, since he had no weapon anyway. A boy she liked, how did that happen, he had just meet her and yet she seemed to know more about him then he did her.

"Yes, I have seen a girl drink, but not one so young I must admit. I many drink water, anything else just doesn't suit my body. I do drink only on special occasion. But how do you think that I understand you?" Rognan asked wondering what she would say.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:24:28 AM
*Natia smiles slightly*

Your question has a very simple answer. Your a Lorrdian. My parents were Lorrdian. I would be to if I was born on the planet Lorrd. There are not many ppl here or elsewhere about the galaxy outside of Lorrd that understand the way I see things. You can I'm assuming since you are a Lorrdian. I've spent years honing my skills to read other ppl. It's not the easiest to learn whne the ppl you where born to are no longer around. My Father still thought it important that I understand my heritage so if I ever do go to Lorrd, I will fit in. That's his way of thinking but I never will fit in.

*Natia glances around and notices that they are starting to get a few questioning looks there way so she uses the Force to draw the shadows around them and the table so that they can still see each other, but other ppl can't see them*

There, much better. Ppl can get to be to curious for there own good at times.

Rognan, just remember, while we are in here together, I will not harm you. If we leave here friends tonight, I will not kill you unless I have to.

Rognan Dar
Nov 2nd, 2002, 06:40:55 PM
Rognan felt teh shadows fall around them as he thought that he shoud at lest be friends with her, so as not to be harmed unless needed but hopefully that wont be for a long time.

"My skills at reading body movment isn't as good as it could be. I left in search of the Jedi a year ago, I was fifteen then but now that im not useing it or have any need for it.... it just gets worse as I go. But I was thinking of doing back and learn more. But they wont like that, because one of the reasons I left was becasue they wouldn't execpt me, so maybe that will not work."

Rognan looked at the table thinking of the bad memories of his childhood. Then he looked back up and turned around to see if his water was on its way.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2002, 10:40:53 AM
It does not matter whether your good at reading body language or not. Just how much you practise it. I have had no lesson on reading body language since I was four. But I am still able to read it well enough now to almost be able to pick out ppls exact thoughts, though I shall never be that good unless I use my powers to help.

*Natia reaches over to Rognan and lifts up his head with one of her hands*

Your past gives you the desires you want now. Whether it be revenge or help ppl. You can never escape your past without forgetting who you are.

*Natia sounds like she has more experience then what her age says she should*

If I am ever to have peace in my life, I first must kill my legal guardian, that is if I ever want to settle down and lead a dull boring life where I'm not getting excitement happening. Someday though, I will laugh after I have killed my legal guardian and made him pay for what he has done to me and probably others.

*Natia picks up her ale and looks at it for a moment before taking another sip*

I would never be excepted on Lorrd Rognan. Whether I be light or dark. I don't want to be excepted there because it would mean I'm just like the rest of them. Dull and boring. In fact, it's an honour not being excepted because they acknowledge that you are different. You are better then they are. You always have been and always will be.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:59:51 PM
Kai entered the bar and grill, approaching the bartender.

"Wine." she said blankly.

Kai was quite attractive, with straight, reddish-brown hair and crystal blue striking eyes. She wore tight 'slutty' clothes, and had a intricate dagger at her side, though she didn't have need to use it in here, anyways. She was hott for a 17 year old.

'I'm going to get drunk,' she thought to herself. 'My life doesn't matter...anymore.'

'I'd kill myself with this dagger if...it wasn't...'

She swallowed hard as the bartender handed her her wine. She sat down and took a long, refreshing sip of the horrible wine. Breathing hard, she slammed her head down on the counter.

She may be tough as hell but that still hurt. Not that she cared.|I

Rognan Dar
Nov 3rd, 2002, 11:38:05 PM
Rognan smiled, but it wasn't a smile that looked happy, it was one that anyone could tell that he miss his home. "You dont want to because you never been there and grown up there. I have and it will always hurt me not to know that I cant come back." He said returning his view to the table.

"But why must you kill your guardian? What did he do that was so bad that you want to kill him?" He said with a concerned look on his face.

Then he heard a thud behind him and turned around to see a beautiful young woman sitting with her head on the counter. He didn't know what to do or say so he just stayed where he was.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:10:53 AM
*Natia smiles at the thought of killing her legal guardian*

He was the first to teach me the Dark Arts. After he started hurting me, I ran away from him. After he caught up to me, he started beating me and beating me. He would have killed me if had not been for Aleona who had stopped him. I was only four years old. It took awhile for me to recover from what he did to me, and I only did recover to the point of needing crutches to help me get around. He took away the one thing that I most wanted at the time. My childhood. I could not play with the other kids because I could hardly walk. I don't use crutches now because I have metal supports in my legs and back now to help me out. I can lead a semi normal life now but it will never be what it could have been. I'm making the best of it that I can, and I'm going to get my revenge. He took my life from me, I take his from him permanently.

*Natia takes another sip of her ale as she thinks for a moment*

If you want to go back to Lorrd, I'll take you there. They probably won't except you, but that's no big deal because you are better then all of them put together. They can't do half the things that you can so don't let there jealousy get in your way. Slap it out of them if you want. It won't hurt you to do that.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:38:32 PM
OOC: I've changed Kai's hair color to 'white and black stripped' - Christina Aguilera's

"All you alright?" the bartender said, bringing her her alcohol.

Lifting her head up off the counter, revealing her face, she took a long sip. When she was done, she answered, "Does it look like I'm alright?"

The bartender chuckled, "What's wrong?"

"My life is cursed," she answered simply.

"And why would a beautiful woman like you have a cursed life? I don't believe you do," he comforted.

"Yes, I do," she shortly laughed, sarcastically.

The bartender shook his head and went to the back to get a new glass to wash. Then he came back, washing the glass, minding his own buisness as usual.

Kai sat there, slouching, and sighed heavily. Under her breath she was muttering something to herself.

Rognan Dar
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:40:11 PM
Rognan was not feeling alright, killing never solved anything, it just lead to more killing, consuming that person. But it was her choice. Then a thought came to him and he almost blurted it out, but help his tonuge and thought about it.

"You want to try talking in body langauge?" He said with his body and some sign langauge, then he repeated it in English. "You want to try talking in body langauge? Then if someones listening thay wont understand."

Kai Amamiya
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:54:32 PM
Kai sighed and looked around her She knew no one, of course, even if she did she wouldn't have remembered. But then they would remember her, so no one knew her.

She took another long sip of her drink.

'What's happened to me?' she thought to herself. 'God, I can't remember my past, but I know it wasn't this. It just had to be me, didn't it. Did I have to be the-'

"You alright?" the annoying bartender asked again.

Kai rolled her eyes at him, and dissatisfied, he left. She wished someone, besides the stupid bartender, would talk to her, but she had such a damn attitude now that she didn't know what she'd say anyways.:mad

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:24:52 AM
*Natia smiles slightly*

They wouldn't understand either way what we are saying. We aren't even noticable to the population of the room right now. Only the ppl with Force abilities that are using them right now will know that somebodies here, but not who unless it's my adpted Mother Xazor. But it will give you practise in using your skills.

*Natia shakes her head slightly*

Rognan, you have to loosen up a bit. Your accent on your body language was a bit off. If made you sound as if you were speaking like a Hutt, and no, I'm not trying to be rude or offensive here.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:18:25 PM
The bartender refused to give up on the annoyed woman. "What's that at your side?" He saw the dagger tugging at her side.

That had done it. "GO TO HELL!!!" she shouted, offended, as though somone had just attempted murder or something.

Attracting attention, she got up, took her drink and dumped it onn his head. Setting the glass down, she barged out of the bar and grill without a word.

The bartender stood there in complete awe, ignoring the dripping alcohol. "Wow," he said blankly, "What a woman."

He went to the back to clean himself up, ignoring shocked stares.

Rognan Dar
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:12:34 PM
"Well, I'll have to admite that im a little rusty, but in time it will as good as new. So is that a yes then?" Rognan turned around to see the woman dump the drink on the bartenders head and walk out. "Now she looked every unhappy, wouldn't you agree?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:52:21 AM
*Natia nods her head, and starts using sign to talk with Rognan as she drops the shadows that were hiding the two of them. They do get a few surprised stares which she glares at and ppl go back to what they were doing before*

You need the practise don't you. And yes, she did look annoyed, but that is not my problem. If she didn't want to be around ppl, she should not have come in here.

*Natia picks up her glass of ale and takes another sip of it before yelling rather angrily at the bartender for not bringing her companion his water*

Rognan Dar
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:37:02 PM
"Don't worry about the water." He said with his body, giving a glance behind him and a look that she could tell what he ment. "Maybe we could get together again after this and talk about.....stuff." He said out loud, thinking of things to talk about.